MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > We're All But Done

Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 467   Go Down

Author Topic: We're All But Done  (Read 383766 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: We're All But Done
« Reply #6945 on: October 30, 2019, 10:34:15 AM »

Just think if keg legs gets elected. Then she sets up her ugly daughter for a political life. We’ll never get rid of those criminals

I thought Keg Legs daughter was already being courted to run for a Democratic Congressional district.

Clearly she is the perfect person to represent normal Americans.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6946 on: October 30, 2019, 04:38:54 PM »

Chelsea might be Keg Leg's daughter but she aint' slick Willie's daughter  Gawd is she fugly.

I wonder if we will ever be rid of the Klintons.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6947 on: October 30, 2019, 08:55:45 PM »

Why does she wear a cross upside down? Why do that? What is the message is she conveying?

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6948 on: October 30, 2019, 09:38:44 PM »

it's a Greek cross honoring her husbands uncle, Geo Soros.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6949 on: October 31, 2019, 01:08:09 PM »

George Soros, a Jewish man born in Hungry

“He was born György Schwartz, to an upper-middle class Jewish family in Budapest in 1930. In 1944, when the Nazis occupied Hungary, the Soroses – who changed their name to avoid detection as Jews – escaped the mass deportation and murder of over half a million of their brethren by obtaining false papers that allowed them to pose as Christians.” 
Source: Analysis Why Netanyahu Hates George Soros So Much, George Soros has become the main talking point ahead of the Israeli prime minister’s visit to Hungary, something Sheldon Adelson will be fully aware of, Allison Kaplan Sommer, Sep 10, 2017, Haaretz

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6950 on: November 02, 2019, 08:16:48 PM »

Catch this:

Trevor Noah, host of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” asked 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton about the conspiracies swirling around the death of billionaire accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

“Hillary, I have to ask you a question that has been plaguing me for a while. How did you kill Jeffrey Epstein?” Noah asked Thursday. “Because you’re not in power, but you have all the power. I really need to understand how you do what you do, because you seem to be behind everything nefarious, and yet you do not use it to become president. What is the game plan?

Her answer was blah, blah, blah.  Old Trevor's question was meant to be why does the right blame you for everything? But you know what occurred to me. There are stories of Bill on Epstein's Lolita Express jet on more than one occasion. It is also not a complete reach that Bill may have enjoyed being entertained by Epstein on his island, if you know what I mean.
Is it a stretch, you tell me. This is a man who was doing a dirty with an intern in the White House. You look at his behavior when he was a Governor. He was both doing a lot of women and a bit of coke. In certain aspects of his life Bill is rather reckless person you might say.

So what if Bill was engaged in underage shenanigans with his buddy who was known for liking young girls. Epstein would obviously know. It's conceivable the Clinton's (and others) were afraid Epstein would start singing. Thing is there are a bunch of folks that are relieved that Epstein is dead, if you know what I mean.

Getting back to Trevor Noah's question. Why on earth did he use an example where Hillary and Bill might conceivably have had a motive to want to see Epstein dead as an example of right wingers blaming her for everything?

John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6951 on: November 02, 2019, 08:35:04 PM »

There has been dozens of instances where peoples unexpected deaths were the result of being connected to the Clintons that may have had unfortunate news to spread.
And I do not believe for a NY minute that Epstein took his own life..

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6952 on: November 07, 2019, 07:06:47 PM »

What will happen when AG Bill Barr and Federal Prosecutor Durham start making some moves. I'm not looking, for example,  that they bring in former CIA Director John Brennan using an FBI swat team, although it's deserved. But I'd like to see them do a little hardball because it's well past time pukes like Brennan got some serious comeuppance. Hone in on some of Brennan's underlings.

Using legitimate transgressions on the part of these underlings in the Russia-Gate frame up of Trump, prosecutors should start out mentioning their transgressions could lead to 2 to 5 years at a "Club Fed" Federal Prison. At this point we'll see how committed these underlings are to the resistance. Are they willing to take 2-5 years for the team?

John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6953 on: November 07, 2019, 08:08:58 PM »

Well John if they don’t punish those found guilty the crap  will continue. And they do have to find some guilty based on all the ends a lot of people are tying up

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6954 on: November 07, 2019, 09:00:50 PM »

ABC reporter, on video, explains how she had the goods on Jeff Epstein three years
ago, it included Bill Clinton. Video ended. ABC killed the story. This was before the Trump/Clinton election. Maybe it wouldn't have swayed the election, but a story like this, coming out then, would be a few really bad news cycles for Hilary. But ABC killed the story.
Epstein continued doing what he was doing and Hillary didn't have any splanning to do.

So now it comes out. A former staffer at ABC leaks out reporter had video where she describe she had the goods on Epstein before 2016 election and ABC killed it. That staffer, who leaked it, had moved on to CBS. ABC called CBS and CBS fired her. And so it goes. 
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6955 on: November 07, 2019, 09:24:42 PM »

They are all tied together now. It’s funny to see clips of all these networks spewing the same stories every night word for word  that you hear from the democrats leaders. 

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6956 on: November 07, 2019, 10:49:16 PM »

Why I don't read and AP stories in the MN or eh Blade or the Telegram.  You read one, the rest are the same.  Caught an op ed by Ben Shapiro in the Blade.  He word for word plagerized it from an AP article and claimed he wrote it.  What a crock.  Journalism at it's finest.

Trump 2020...
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6957 on: November 08, 2019, 09:17:24 AM »

I don't read any of that stuff.  I still get the Blade for whatever reason but stay away from the politicial crap.  I do see all the clips every once in awhile on OAN where they will play a clip of each of the CNN's, MSNC, ABC etc  programs where the politician hacks all repeat the same thing almost word of word.. It's like they all get the script of the day from the democrats..

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6958 on: November 13, 2019, 05:12:01 PM »

Reading where some Dem Pol was for banning high capacity magazines. He figures if they first ban the manufacturing of new high capacity magazines, then when people who already have these magazines use up the bullets in these magazines they will then disappear altogether.

Hard to argue with a man as knowledgeable as this guy.

John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6959 on: November 13, 2019, 05:13:41 PM »

brilliant..
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 467   Go Up