MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Roush Industries Hiring

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roush Industries Hiring  (Read 1856 times)

313girl

• Hero Talker
Roush Industries Hiring
« on: January 22, 2011, 01:32:33 AM »

Not sure where to put this post  ???, but I have a family member who is management for Roush Industries and he was telling me that they are having a hard time finding skilled trade employee's. With the economy as it is, I thought I would pass the info along. You can view careers at the link below: (hopefully this isn't against the TOS, if it is I apologize)

http://www.roush.com/Careers.aspx
Monroe...such a welcoming town.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Roush Industries Hiring
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:19:42 AM »

I have worked with this organization a lot over the last 10 years from using them as a contract source for designers, to full product validation testing of automotive subsystems.

The owner is Jack Roush, of Roush Racing for you NASCAR fans out there, and can tell you from first hand dealings with him is that he is a very strong business man that treats his performing employees very well.

Seems that Jack's family is tied to Bill Ford's family through marriage.....proving once again that it's who you know, and who you "do".  Anyway, my point in that is that these guys are huge with Ford and get a lot of business from them, thus good secure employment.

Good luck.....things are slowly starting to pick back up again.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Roush Industries Hiring
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 12:57:04 PM »

Interestingly, his dealer number and mine are one digit apart at K&N.  I placed an order one time a while ago and the person at K&N transposed the numbers and calle me Mr. Roush to which I replied, I wish and lts triple the order......

The company I work for part time is also hiring, not only skilled trades and administrative but factory help and has been for quite a while.  I understand between the interview process and the mandatory drug screen, most applicants don't make the cut.

The factory grunts start at 17 an hour and full bene's after 90 days.

I don't know if it's the work ethic thats prevelant today or the recreational drug use but it's obviously something.

I get all the work I want and then some.  I'm working weekends for the foreseeable future at time.5 and double on sunday.

I maintain that the job market is active but one has to look and act presentable and be clean.  employers are particular and should be.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: [1]   Go Up