MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Beyond Politics, Poverty & War

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beyond Politics, Poverty & War  (Read 575 times)

zeitgeistmonroe

• New Talker
Beyond Politics, Poverty & War
« on: January 24, 2011, 09:10:36 PM »

Politicians are not put into office to change things. They are put there to keep things as they are. Although many are sincere they're not trained to solve problems. Most are lawyers & business men. All politicians can do is declare war, balance budgets & create legislation.

Please, don't take my word for it. Ask any politician - "how would you stop war?" "how would you prevent poverty?" "how would you bridge the differences with other nations?"

SPOOKYTOOTH

Re: Beyond Politics, Poverty & War
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 05:11:25 AM »

Politicians are not put into office to change things. They are put there to keep things as they are. Although many are sincere they're not trained to solve problems. Most are lawyers & business men. All politicians can do is declare war, balance budgets & create legislation.

Please, don't take my word for it. Ask any politician - "how would you stop war?" "how would you prevent poverty?" "how would you bridge the differences with other nations?"

None of these can be achieved until man accepts responsibility for his evil, and submits himself to the authority of truth and concern for others. To do that he must be reprogrammed... willingly, for if he does not desire the change, he will not abide in it.

Failure to desire truth and possess concern for one's neighbor above all else is at the core of the issue; man does not have it within himself to effect the necessary changes in his mind nor his heart (core) that will bring about a world similar to what you envision. Only the power contained within Christ ( Truth) has that ability.   

zeitgeistmonroe

• New Talker
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 05:47:03 PM »

How do you get on a Religious Tangent in a Political Post, seriously?

The changes can be made absent religion. the evil by nature crap you are preaching is the exact passive dogmatic brainwashing that will perpetuate the existing behaviors you label "evil" and is based on pure ignorance... remember there was a time in history when Christians sincerely believed that sickness was caused by demons, today thanks to modern medicine we understand that is false. You cannot study human nature outside ones environment for we are all conditioned and indoctrinated by it...

in order to know the absolute truth you would need to know everything about everything... from
an airplane water appears still.. that is true.. however you begin to see movement once altitude is below 6 miles... so, if you lock your frame of reference there are limited areas of truth but what you claim as "the truth" is ridiculous... not your fault as you were indoctrinated as was I for many years...

people spend more time & research before buying a house or car then they do deciding
a religion to believe in... did you read the Bible, Koran, what the Buddhist and Hindu believe
before you chose Christianity as "The Truth"? We are usually sold by the ideas that we are
bad and rotten while presented the get out of jail free card "jesus" before arriving to any
decision based on research.

If you & I were born in Iraq we'd be Muslim and believe that is the only way and absolute truth.. so waiting on a messiah or some supernatural intervention on behalf of mankind's own ignorance and distorted value system is nonsense. If you want to make the world a better place you have to get up off you a** and make it better...

SPOOKYTOOTH

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 09:11:32 PM »

How do you get on a Religious Tangent in a Political Post, seriously?

Where do you separate 'religion' and politics? Is not government law / authority? Are not the Ten Commandments law, in fact law based on truth? And if you don't want government based on truth, what exactly do you want it based on... opinions like it is now, ... and if so, whose opinions, yours or those of the guy down the street who may or may not believe the way you do?

Where exactly does government and belief in truth separate? Explain it, cause so far no one here on MT has been able to. Why do I say belief in truth, Christ describes himself as truth.... and what is PERFECT GOVERNMENT if its not government based in truth?

The changes can be made absent religion. the evil by nature crap you are preaching is the exact passive dogmatic brainwashing that will perpetuate the existing behaviors you label "evil" and is based on pure ignorance... remember there was a time in history when Christians sincerely believed that sickness was caused by demons, today thanks to modern medicine we understand that is false.

The changes will be made absent religion, as religion has nothing to do with truth nor Christian belief. You're getting Christianity mixed up with Christian belief, and as Christ speaks down of religion as being pagan in nature and doctrine,t wouldn't play a role in government of or belief in truth. But it does play a major role in Christianity.

You cannot study human nature outside ones environment for we are all conditioned and indoctrinated by it...

So a man raised in a vacuum with no contact to the out side world is dead of emotion, beliefs, ideas, thoughts, and feelings, because he is not in an ''environment''? What book of b.s. did you pull that one from? If its all environment then the guy who has never had any mental issues, was raised in a upstanding home with a good moral upbringing, nor any criminal nor immoral tendencies, and who by all accounts is an up standing fellow, well balanced, and so on, who one day comes home and blows away his wife and kids and himself because he lost his job and can't pay the mortgage... was influenced by what.... his newly formed feelings of inadequacy to keep up with the expectations of his family? And what exactly was he indoctrinated in, the philosophy that everything will be o.k. if he and his family are dead? 

in order to know the absolute truth you would need to know everything about everything...

I know 2+2=4, how much more would I have to know? I know stealing is wrong, but that in certain cases can be looked upon as necessary and legit. I know that the meaning of a word is applied by each generation according to their particular beliefs or intents of its usage, and that words, just like other symbols can be manipulated for effect; I know that the definition of a word never changes, despite what its meaning might be changed to. I know what is meant by the phrase ''walk on water'', because I understand the symbolism of the words and their definitions. I know where we are in terms of Biblical prophecy, and I have a fairly good idea of time as it relates to past, present, and future...    what more would you propose I should consider educating myself in, perhaps more of the same knowledge and understanding and reasoning and opinions that man has used to murder countless millions (billions) of his fellow human beings with over the past six thousand or so years? No thanks... I'll pass.

from
an airplane water appears still.. that is true.. however you begin to see movement once altitude is below 6 miles... so, if you lock your frame of reference there are limited areas of truth but what you claim as "the truth" is ridiculous... not your fault as you were indoctrinated as was I for many years...

I haven't been indoctrinated in anything, but you're gonna be hard pressed to convince me 2+2 does not equal 4, regardless of how ''high'' up one is or from what perspective one might view it.

people spend more time & research before buying a house or car then they do deciding
a religion to believe in... did you read the Bible, Koran, what the Buddhist and Hindu believe
before you chose Christianity as "The Truth"?

I didn't choose Christianity, in fact I rejected it after I found out it rejects truth, as do all religions, and most men, in favor of ego, vanity, and pride. Truth chose me, I didn't choose it, or as you, with your thinking and perspective still fully immersed in Christianity , would say... Christ chose me, I didn't choose him.   

How is it that while you state that you are free of the 'chains' of religion you still speak from the tenets of its doctrines?

We are usually sold by the ideas that we are
bad and rotten while presented the get out of jail free card "jesus" before arriving to any
decision based on research.

If you & I were born in Iraq we'd be Muslim and believe that is the only way and absolute truth..

You do a lot of presuming... for not knowing me, or is that assuming? If I had been born in Iraq I'd be dead. Muslims don't take to highly to those who question Islam, nor do Catholics for that matter, its just that for Catholics times have changed for the moment... Muslims... not so much.

so waiting on a messiah or some supernatural intervention on behalf of mankind's own ignorance and distorted value system is nonsense. If you want to make the world a better place you have to get up off you a** and make it better...

Where have I heard that before on MT?  :o  Changing the world now is not the plan. If 'we' were to do so, how would people (like you) ever learn anything? No, I think its best that humanity, including those at zeitgeist, be permitted to sleep in the beds they make. I firmly believe that the best education comes from actually LIVING that which one's opinions bring about. That's occurring in America right now and will continue yet for a bit, in the world.... a bit longer; until man has the opportunity to witness where his opinions / heart (mind without truth) ultimately takes him.

I would not interfere in that learning process in the least. It would only serve to further prolong the inevitable, and why would anyone want to prolong man's education by upstarting it? Nope, man is 100% convinced that his way of denying truth will eventually lead to utopia, so why interfere... let him prove his worthiness to be his own god. That's why God doesn't interfere, and why he teaches his followers to warn and advise but not interfere. Hence his teaching that salvation does not come through the sword or armies, but rather through the mind, ... let me guess; in your infinite knowledge you didn't know that? Its in Samuel. Or perhaps you did, but chose out of vanity to ignore it.     

zeitgeistmonroe

• New Talker
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 11:08:13 PM »

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »

2+2=4 is a arithmetical fact, not a "truth"
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.
Pages: [1]   Go Up