MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Ex-OMNI chief Luke Davis arraigned on 34 charges

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Ex-OMNI chief Luke Davis arraigned on 34 charges  (Read 32388 times)

chick

• Veteran Talker
  • Live well, play hard.
Re: Ex-OMNI chief Luke Davis arraigned on 34 charges
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 02:46:49 PM »

He deserves ALL 20 years and NOT A DAY LESS.  It's BS!!!  I bet he's been doing this for a whole lot longer than what is stated here.  If ANY cop anywhere has confiscated property OF ANY kind in his own personal possession...QUILTY PERIOD!!  Tired of this crap, glad it was exposed.  Totally unprofessional and I agree....make him pay his wages back!  Some officers could have kept their jobs instead of having to pay for these losers to be on paid leave. 

family man

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »

Nothing worse than a dirty cop. >:(

Billy

• Hero Talker
  • Don't let the smooth taste fool ya!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 03:06:33 PM »

Interesting video, they were going to put that guy in prison for a quarter ounce. And the taxpayers are paying these crooks wages for 27 months. Just shows what the priorities are I guess.

NewDawn

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 03:11:48 PM »

I agree...nothing worse than a dirty cop. Wages AND benefits should be suspended a.s.a.p.!But you know it happens everywhere ...all the time.
It's just that they got caught this time. How about all of the other times? How about all the other crooked cops from years back?

Not all cops are crooked....but some are.
everyday is a new beginning....

chick

• Veteran Talker
  • Live well, play hard.
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »

The sad part is, who has to pay to defend these men?  I'm sure us!  And in the end, they will get little more than a slap on the wrist.  If that happens...we all ought to march in protest, scream foul and do it until CHANGE happens around here.  The video is disturbing hearing that 1., the guy HAD to plead quilty to controlled substance or whatever for 1 lousy pill that he had a script for?????  What??!!!!  2.,  because getting a BOGUS search warrant for an "obviously" placed stem in his garden is nothing but shear underhanded crap!!!  What a disgrace to Monroe County.   And it is happening every day here. 

Aguilera

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 04:40:15 PM »

I refuse to say that all cops are dirty.....or even close.  However, for every story like this, it makes the general public scared to trust in those in uniforms.  It is the same concept of priests and ministers molesting children and the Boy Scout troop leader embezzling from their fundraisers.  It is a total abuse of power and authority and because of people like this, many of the general public have lost their trust in authority figures. 

If he is found guilty, I hope they throw the book at him!!

Future

• Active Talker
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »

Why the hell is is he going before Judge Vitale? It seems they would know each other very well.. Conflict of interest?

Baby Hitler

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 06:29:30 PM »

He deserves ALL 20 years and NOT A DAY LESS.  It's BS!!!  I bet he's been doing this for a whole lot longer than what is stated here.  If ANY cop anywhere has confiscated property OF ANY kind in his own personal possession...QUILTY PERIOD!!  Tired of this crap, glad it was exposed.  Totally unprofessional and I agree....make him pay his wages back!  Some officers could have kept their jobs instead of having to pay for these losers to be on paid leave.
The sad part is, who has to pay to defend these men?  I'm sure us!  And in the end, they will get little more than a slap on the wrist.  If that happens...we all ought to march in protest, scream foul and do it until CHANGE happens around here.  The video is disturbing hearing that 1., the guy HAD to plead quilty to controlled substance or whatever for 1 lousy pill that he had a script for?????  What??!!!!  2.,  because getting a BOGUS search warrant for an "obviously" placed stem in his garden is nothing but shear underhanded crap!!!  What a disgrace to Monroe County.   And it is happening every day here. 
Once I was going to let slide, but what the heck is Quilty?

NewDawn

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 06:40:12 PM »

Fluff the definition of Quilty: a rogue cop under the covers. lol
everyday is a new beginning....

Baby Hitler

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 06:52:56 PM »

Fluff the definition of Quilty: a rogue cop under the covers. lol
Still no like button here, so this will have to do. LOL

falcon

• New Talker
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »

27 months of a paid vacation-not bad.

ShorTea

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 08:07:26 PM »

27 months of a paid vacation-not bad.
Why do schmucks get paid time off?
Snuggle & keep warm.

superspice_10

• Hero Talker
  • Ahahahahahahaha !!!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 08:19:24 PM »

Once I was going to let slide, but what the heck is Quilty?

To be quilty is to snuggley up in a comfy quilty ( couldnt help myself )8* 8* 8*
Here Kitty Kitty !!!!

Dead Time is 3:00 am.

Go # 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REBELOUS SINCE 1975 !!!!!!!!!!  8)

AND YOUR POINT IS ??? OH JUST SHUT UP , YOUR TIME IS UP NOW , MOVIN ON NOW !!!!!!!!  8*

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 10:32:56 AM »

An incarcerated cop in the slammer = soap on a rope. ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »

Doubt anything will happen to the trio....the system will ensure a soft landing because they're cops...heck the one guy is almost an attorney...continuing school while taking advantage of the paid vacation.

But they deserve their due process like everybody else.

I just hope the outcome is revealed.

I remember seeing that shill at the auctions....didn't know it was happening but kept seeing the same people attend....some made lots of purchases....enough that they had to haul in a trailer to carry all they "won"

Haven't had any public auctions for quite some time now and never saw anything from this area on that new site they were supposed to sell from....propertyroom.com
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up