MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Ex-OMNI chief Luke Davis arraigned on 34 charges

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ex-OMNI chief Luke Davis arraigned on 34 charges  (Read 31677 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Ex-OMNI chief Luke Davis arraigned on 34 charges
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2015, 11:49:37 AM »

$85K isn't much huh Prof?
Getting $10 out of you was pretty tough this week! Lol
Did I get a pay cut that I"m unaware of?   ;)

Here's hoping that the event didn't create permanent damage! 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2015, 12:14:47 PM »

I just want to drive the cart for you two some day........little buzz and a few shots of Scotch and I think the trash talk would have me in stitches.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2015, 12:16:53 PM »

I just want to drive the cart for you two some day........little buzz and a few shots of Scotch and I think the trash talk would have me in stitches.
It was a Captain and Diet day...  and no stitches were required

Driving the cart is a lot safer...  just ask Brian. 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Brian Beneteau

• Hero Talker
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2015, 12:29:02 PM »

It was a Captain and Diet day...  and no stitches were required

Driving the cart is a lot safer...  just ask Brian.
I called Sam Bernstein...I'm sure you will be contacted shortly! I have a witness willing to testify if your insurance declines our first offer. Willful reckless endangerment...although one of the side effects was proven negative, so that will save you money and a visit from J.
I don't share my thoughts with the intent to change your mind...I simply wish to let others know my thoughts so that if they are like minded, they know they aren't alone.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2015, 01:01:46 PM »

All I need for my defense is the math grades from 8th grade Geometry...

(well that and a video of my swing)  ;D

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Brian Beneteau

• Hero Talker
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2015, 08:23:37 PM »

All I need for my defense is the math grades from 8th grade Geometry...

(well that and a video of my swing)  ;D
I am using the fact that you had to hole-in-one's in a single round as proof that you are an accurate golfer!
I don't share my thoughts with the intent to change your mind...I simply wish to let others know my thoughts so that if they are like minded, they know they aren't alone.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2015, 09:34:34 PM »

I am using the fact that you had to hole-in-one's in a single round as proof that you are an accurate golfer!
Can I get that etched in stone...    it would be well worth the $$ to have that recorded in perpetuity! 

Some have tried to say it was only luck  ;D
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2015, 09:48:48 PM »

This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Brian Beneteau

• Hero Talker
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2015, 09:54:34 PM »

Tell it "two" my phone! And get a life!

Brian Beneteau

• Hero Talker
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2015, 09:57:37 PM »

Can I get that etched in stone...    it would be well worth the $$ to have that recorded in perpetuity! 

Some have tried to say it was only luck  ;D
Everyone always aims for the hole...and you hit two great shots! Lucky or not, not many can claim that success in a single round!

sammy

• Hero Talker
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2015, 09:59:46 PM »

Tell it "two" my phone! And get a life!
He has a life, and you can plainly see what it is. Find fault with those who make grammatical errors, and research their family histories, so as to bully them. I am a prime example of his bullying. WAAAHH!

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2015, 10:10:20 PM »

Honestly, the LD case has been adjudicated so not only is it old news but it's also unfair to pile on him without anyone here fighting on his behalf.

Just let it go.

It's time to forgive.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #267 on: September 25, 2015, 12:22:10 PM »

LOL, nobody here to defend him?  Like when his two wife's were on here duking it out......that still was one of my all time favorite battles in here, true classic.

The guy was an extremely dirty cop and it was proven in court, a hand slap sentence resulted and served, but sorry.....ain't no forgiving here.  He should be run out of town if it were up to me.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up