MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > MONROE WALMART CRIME SPREE .....PLEASE READ !!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MONROE WALMART CRIME SPREE .....PLEASE READ !!!  (Read 1405 times)

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
  • My handsome boy! :)
Re: MONROE WALMART CRIME SPREE .....PLEASE READ !!!
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 09:12:25 AM »

Information is power.  :-\

Yup! and so is common sense.  :D

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 09:22:01 AM »

For the past couple of months I have been just putting my credit card, license and car fob in my pocket when I go to the store . . . heck, why are we lugging a purse around the grocery store?  That is just one more thing to carry back into the house.   :P

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 09:26:01 AM »

There is a good idea, EM.  A purse with those thin straps probably appear to be an easy target for these thugs.  Good thinking!
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
  • My handsome boy! :)
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 09:35:43 AM »

There is a good idea, EM.  A purse with those thin straps probably appear to be an easy target for these thugs.  Good thinking!

The bigger purses are more popular, though. Ya know, the kind that you can carry EVERYTHING in, including the kitchen sink...?? lmao! I'm sure those are a very easy target for theft.

superspice_10

• Hero Talker
  • Ahahahahahahaha !!!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 09:57:27 AM »

I dont like to carry a big purse around with me . I just dont have that much to carry . It made it hard for me to find anything small because the manufactures were making everything really really big . I have noticed that purses are getting smaller again . I also never buy one unless it has a zipper on the top.

MM1 --- Thats one of the reasons I posted this . so that women would be aware.

Im just glad my daughters friend didnt get hurt , or one of the kids taken. She is freaked out cause he got her address and now shes scared to be at home .

(She almost ran him over with her truck but he ended up being to fast and she couldnt catch him.)

Here Kitty Kitty !!!!

Dead Time is 3:00 am.

Go # 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REBELOUS SINCE 1975 !!!!!!!!!!  8)

AND YOUR POINT IS ??? OH JUST SHUT UP , YOUR TIME IS UP NOW , MOVIN ON NOW !!!!!!!!  8*

MM1

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 10:09:44 AM »

For the past couple of months I have been just putting my credit card, license and car fob in my pocket when I go to the store . . . heck, why are we lugging a purse around the grocery store?  That is just one more thing to carry back into the house.   :P

I generally do the same thing erie.  I HATE carrying a purse. And, now with summer coming, I'll start leaving that thing behind again every time.   
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up