MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Fun & Games > Where am I? a visaul scavenger game.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where am I? a visaul scavenger game.  (Read 1266 times)

TwicePipes

• Hero Talker
  • Hi Everybody
Where am I? a visaul scavenger game.
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:09:16 PM »

Solve the mystery location then post a Monroe area photo challenge of you're own.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 11:12:41 PM by TwicePipes »
To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead. - Thomas Paine

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
Re: Where am I? a visaul scavenger game.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 11:31:12 PM »

Not that I'm opposed, but isn't this the same as the other game on here?  and no I don't know where this is top of my head. I have a decent idea, but I'm not positive, and with no picture of my own to post, I'm not even gonna guess just yet.
http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."

TwicePipes

• Hero Talker
  • Hi Everybody
Re: Where am I? a visaul scavenger game.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 09:34:00 AM »

Not that I'm opposed, but isn't this the same as the other game on here?  and no I don't know where this is top of my head. I have a decent idea, but I'm not positive, and with no picture of my own to post, I'm not even gonna guess just yet.
You are correct I found the other game: Where are we?  My apologizes to Tiny. Locking this topic now.
To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead. - Thomas Paine
Pages: [1]   Go Up