MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > Notice any thing new driving around Monroe County?

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66]   Go Down

Author Topic: Notice any thing new driving around Monroe County?  (Read 66062 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Notice any thing new driving around Monroe County?
« Reply #975 on: November 05, 2018, 06:07:11 PM »

Pure bad roads, pure bad drivers, pure stupid insurance rates, pure screw you pension tax.  It's 'pure' allright.  Gonna be real 'pure' after Whitmer really screws things up.  I cannot wait.

4 years of gridlock on the way.

I just hope that she doesn't find a way to go the Granholm route and run up a bunch of debt to "fix the damn roads" just when we are finally paying off the Jenny from the Block debt.

Those that are too dumb to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #976 on: November 05, 2018, 09:57:53 PM »

One of my big issue with Whitmer (other than she's a Granholm wannabe) is she's anti 2A and Michigan is a sport hunting state.  Her vision is no firearms in private hands.  Bad enough I get to hear that from liberal states like Oregon and Kalifornia but Michigan...  Give me a break.

Guess we will know on Wednesday how bad it will be.  Got a feeling between Prop 1 and Whitmer, the slides are greased for a trip down the tubes.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #977 on: November 07, 2018, 10:44:29 PM »

I see the pile of concrete next to KFC on N. Telegraph is getting bigger...   Maybe they are collecting it 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #978 on: November 08, 2018, 12:04:32 PM »

Have to look, I'm heading that way today.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #979 on: November 15, 2018, 10:25:01 PM »

Well down the road south and across the road from the KFC  neighbor pile of concrete -  it appears someone is developing a strip mall as they dug out the concrete there and look to expand possibly? 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Maverick

• Hero Talker
« Reply #980 on: November 16, 2018, 12:36:56 AM »

Napa is moving to the building on Telegraph that just got painted NAPA blue and grey. The old NAPA will be torn down to make room for more parking at the Credit Union.
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66]   Go Up