MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Let's try this again, Richardville's getting a divorce?????

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's try this again, Richardville's getting a divorce?????  (Read 7631 times)

toobad

• Hero Talker
Let's try this again, Richardville's getting a divorce?????
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:02:36 PM »

I know the MEN's loves R. Richardville so they will probably delete this thread just as they deleted the last one on this topic. It is my understanding the Randy Richardville is getting divorced from his wife, it appears that he was seen again at a sporting event with a women that wasn't his wife, there are really good pictures too. From my understanding this wouldn't be the first time.

Anyone have any facts on this issue about my Representative in the Senate? I have not seen any articles in the MEN's, nor do I think they would report it.

This begs a question,

Do are Representatives deserve special privilege in regards to their private lives?

I believe that a politicans private life turns public as soon as he accepts the seat of a political office.

ell

• Hero Talker
  • Nothing beats a good paddle
Re: Let's try this again, Richardville's getting a divorce?????
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:09:37 PM »

I don't know if anyone other than yourself cares.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thouroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

sammy

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »

I know the MEN's loves R. Richardville so they will probably delete this thread just as they deleted the last one on this topic. It is my understanding the Randy Richardville is getting divorced from his wife, it appears that he was seen again at a sporting event with a women that wasn't his wife, there are really good pictures too. From my understanding this wouldn't be the first time.

Anyone have any facts on this issue about my Representative in the Senate? I have not seen any articles in the MEN's, nor do I think they would report it.

This begs a question,

Do are Representatives deserve special privilege in regards to their private lives?

I believe that a politicans private life turns public as soon as he accepts the seat of a political office.
As big mike would say,"who cares?"

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 08:13:51 PM »

And once again, because it seems that hating on him is more important to you.

RR doesn’t do overboard family values thing.   Since there is no obvious hypocrisy, then leave it to him and his wife.  It is likely the only person you are hurting with your hate is yourself and RR’s wife.
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

toobad

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 08:22:07 PM »

It's ok not to care, I know that many people care not of morals or ethics, some still do though, especially with persons that are elected to represent us.

I knew this thread would "strike a nerve", especially with the "club" members.

Duck why is asking a question about my representitive "hating on him"?

What no replys to the posed question yet?

ell

• Hero Talker
  • Nothing beats a good paddle
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 08:26:45 PM »

Your avatar seems to speak loads about your morals and ethics.  Unlike you, I don't look toward politicians, athletes, or other celebrities to be my moral compass.  That is something I depended on my mother and my church to help me with.  And damn near everyone stumbles along the way.  I've known Randy for many years, but wouldn't consider him much more than an acquaintance and never once voted for him.  Someones marital woes bring me no comfort or joy.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:29:51 PM by ell »
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thouroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 08:30:50 PM »

It's not just this thread.  It's clear from many of your posts that you have an obsession with RR.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of your libertarian craziness got a smackdown from RR and the other mainstream Republicans at some point and you still haven't recovered.

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »

I don't see the big deal if an elected official gets divorced. It happens to lots and lots of people. Are they supposed to stay in a miserable personal life because their divorce might offend some of their constituents?

If he was caught beating his wife or kids, doing hard drugs, or fondling children I would have a problem. But a divorce? C'mon. How many people do you know who've been married more than once? It's a non-issue, imo.

SMASH

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 08:33:28 PM »

It's ok not to care, I know that many people care not of morals or ethics, some still do though, especially with persons that are elected to represent us.

I knew this thread would "strike a nerve", especially with the "club" members.

What no replys to the posed question yet?

You will get nowhere with this.

The Christian Right hides in the shadows and kills and eats it's own in private.
If you had pictures of him with a guy he would get applause from the left and you would be labled a homophobe.

Character does not matter anymore, get over it.

You are a minority today, and Democracy has no tolerance for minorities.

Get along, go along.

OBEY

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 08:37:32 PM »

If you had pictures of him with a guy, you'd get a big " I told you so!" from Fuzz. 8*

sammy

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 08:38:18 PM »

At some point, ya gotta wonder if toobad hates THE NEWT. Somehow, I doubt it.

SMASH

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 08:39:47 PM »

I don't see the big deal if an elected official gets divorced. It happens to lots and lots of people. Are they supposed to stay in a miserable personal life because their divorce might offend some of their constituents?

If he was caught beating his wife or kids, doing hard drugs, or fondling children I would have a problem. But a divorce? C'mon. How many people do you know who've been married more than once? It's a non-issue, imo.

What are hard drugs?
Do you mean those with a script or those without?
Those provided BY the government or those without?

But a divorce? C'mon.

Right on!

A DUI? I'm with ya! Come on! That's BS!
Riding without a helmet? Come on!
Smokin' a Doobie? Come on!

It's a non-issue, imo.

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 08:40:15 PM »

At some point, ya gotta wonder if toobad hates THE NEWT. Somehow, I doubt it.
LOL! F'real! Now *there's* a great example of questionable moral fitness for public service! A serial wife deserter!  ;D

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »

Maybe y'all should take a minute and think. If you don't care, don't post a reply. Obviously replying indicates otherwise.

As for the original question. I don't think reps. deserve extra privileges, but do deserve a little respect, just as any other person would require, on certain personal issues.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

TLaitur

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 03:09:50 PM »

Toobad:  Your disdain for Senator Richardville and his mother is/was well known in local republican circles.  As of lately; it is well known to the MT readers.  It certainly is your right to believe as you want.

However; in your haste to denigrate Senator Richardville you seem to forget -or don't care to acknowledge- that he has a wife involved in this as well.  To the best of my knowledge, she has never done anything to you or your contemporaries on the far right of the party.  So why cause her any extra grief or aggravation?

Also; I think your assumption as to why your first posting was removed is faulty.  I don't think it was done to protect anyone.  Rather; the continued responses were absurdly juvenile and bordering on  libel (in my opinion).

I know you and know that you are capable of so much better than schoolgirl gossip!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up