someone might not want to pay taxes because they don't want to:
1. fund the killing of innocent foreigners
2. fund the starving of people in foreign land through sanctions
3. pay to cover the losses of wealthy businessmen who made bad decisions and financially harmed others
4. fund people's expensive hobbies under the guise of science
5. forcefully prevent people from ingesting particular substances
6. forcefully prevent people from owning particular plants, thereby fueling a massive underground black market with the resulting gang violence
7. pay for services which they don't want/need or which is against their beliefs
8. pay to create/train agencies, build fences, acquire weapons to ensure that enough money is extracted from people to fund the above activities.
we've gone over this before. taxation is theft because it is involuntary. once people can admit that, then this measure is exposed as a desperate attempt by a struggling criminal mob to squeeze as much from the tax cattle as possible.
You probably have gone over it before...
maybe hundreds of times...
now if you'd just get out there and work a little harder and pay a few more dollars in taxes you'd probably
1. enjoy life a little more
2. be able to provide more for your family
3. have a lot less stress in your life
4. be able to travel anywhere you want because you won't be in financial debt to this great country...
btw, if you really understood what fascism is you'd realize that in a fascist country they wouldn't have to make laws like this...
they'd just walk up and grab you and put you against a wall...
a few guys with AK-47s pointed at you would be the last sight you'd ever see
Get out and actually contribute something to society JL...
you'll feel better for it in the long run
by any chance does the "L" in JL stand for Looney???
Here's something you might enjoy... will take your mind off all of the above Merrie Melodies & Looney Tunes - Opening themes.