That is a pretty disturbing statement.
Then again, the whole occurrence is pretty disturbing.
List of disturbing things:
1. A congressman being able to order a police officer around.
2. A police officer stupid enough to let himself be ordered around by a congressman.
3. The congressman thinking he is above the 4th amendment.
4. The police officer not knowing what a citizen's constitutional rights are.
5. The illegal seizure of private property without a warrant. At best all that officer could have done was polite ask the audience to stop recording.
I'm sure I missed a couple things but I'd say that's quite a list. Kudos to the people that kept filming and embarrassed the hell of this jack hole politician. I'm also happy to see people in both parties standing up for our constitutional rights.