MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Pastor Calls for Government to Kill Homosexuals

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Pastor Calls for Government to Kill Homosexuals  (Read 10012 times)

LessGovernment

• Hero Talker
  • "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom"
Re: Pastor Calls for Government to Kill Homosexuals
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 06:33:50 PM »

So you're a libertarian Less right? 

I am in favor of giving each man his due liberty....

Well, if you are then why do you care if homosexuals get married? 

The government has no business marrying people is my position.  If two gays wanna play that game with their relationship, give it the "married" label, the Creator who gave them LIFE will judge; but it is NOT a marriage as understood by people with brains enough to know where the institution came from, and its purpose.

It doesn't effect you does it?  

Are you sure about that?  Can you prove that none of my tax dollars are wasted on a pro-homosexual curriculum being taught in public school health classes or public universities; can you prove none of my tax dollars went to pay the medical expenses of the "victims" of those who engage in such ignorant and unnatural acts? 

Why should you care? 

Give them their liberty, but give me mine as well ... you seem to be all about "fairness", so let them endure the consequences at their own expense, and die among those who care about them; and, if the community I live in does NOT want to welcome them and promote/endorse/encourage their behavior and attitudes, then let them go somewhere else and create their own community that elevates their lifestyle choice  ... as is my "right".

The reason they are fighting for it is because they want the same rights as heterosexual married couples.  

They have the right to murder their own selves via their disgusting acts of sodomy, and I have the right to pro-create and fourish in a healthy sexual relationship - what "rights" are you referring to?   supposed tax breaks, raising children they did not create, nor ever could?  Where do "rights" come from?  There is a difference between government issued rights(inalienable) those can be created, granted, and rescinded by government at a whim; and there are God-given rights(unalienable) those that no one can put a lien against such as life, liberty, and property.

Explain exactly why they shouldn't be allowed those same benefits without using the bible or god.

Let them secure them from government only when the MAJORITY deems their lifestyle BENEFICIAL(benefits) to all - which is not now - right now their words and deeds are the minority; as well as selfish, immoral, and medically/fiscally harmful.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:37:25 PM by LessGovernment »
"Wherefore governments rather depend upon men than men upon governments. Let men be good, and the government cannot be bad; if it be ill, they will cure it. But, if men be bad, let the government be ever so good, they will endeavor to warp and spoil it to their turn." - William Penn

MonroeMonkey

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »

It's sad people let an ancient book, full of strange things, dictate their lives. Glad I grew out of this stuff, thanks to education.

Numbers 31 commands for the killing of children for the wrongs of their parents. Deuteronomy 21 says that the Israelites could take the beautiful slaves and have sex with them after 30 days of mourning. NONE of those women wanted to have sex with those men 30 days after they murdered their parents and baby male siblings. That's *rape*...

And these Christians that cry about abortion fail to see their Bible praises those who die in the womb. Ecclesiastes says it's more blessed to be a stillborn, and even better to have never been born in a world of vanity and suffering. David, a man after God's own heart, according to Christians, says, "Blessed is the man who seizes your infants and dashes them upon the rocks." Their God says he would cause pregnant women to be ripped open and their infants trampled underfoot. He said he'd cause the Jews to suffer so much that women would eat their fetuses in secret, if they didn't keep his law.

They know their Bible is full of gross ideas. Numbers 5 is disgustingly misogynistic. It says you may beat your slaves, provided they don't die, for they are your property. It says if a man molests an animal sexually, the "animal" must die. What did the animal do? Why not just let it go?

Virgin Whiptail Lizards are nearly all homosexual. Dragonflies have penises by which they scrap out their rival's semen. The horrors of the Gypsy wasp are disturbing; look into it. Black Widows eat their partner's head after sex. Gorillas, by nature, commit infanticide on a rival's offspring. And all this because of God went on vacation and left two feeble sheep like people to the cunning of the most intelligent malevolent being in all creation? Come on, Less. It's time to grow up...

Anyways, I think LessGov knows this Bible is contrary to reality. But like people of his kind, he craves to contend against something, so he doesn't come against the eating of pork, or shellfish, he comes against something to satisfy his need to contend. And if the Bible is a means by which he can stimulate his craving, he'll use it. The moment he'd drop his belief in this immoral law as being the true law of some god, he'd have no reason to hate homosexuality. He'd find something else to hate, and that would probably be Christians.

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 07:32:56 PM »

So...what is gay marriage?  To me, it is nothing more than a political football to get people emotionally divided as we near another election, isn't it?

Seems to me it is just another license/certificate issued from the State ... perhaps some of you "intelligent and educated", or, some of the "intelligent, well-educated, fiscally sound" gay folks can tell me why gays want/demanding the State's blessing/permission to "marry" - my guess is only because they do not have God's blessing or permission...so...if the State grants them that "right", God can go "F" Himself; is that about it?

Funny how a minority of seemingly true supporters of libertarianism(I can do whatever the hell I want with my body) want government intervention into their private lives...why?  Just to piss off the religious voting folks I suspect.

So much for intelligence and education and progress...throw morality out the window and increase the reach of the state.

NEWS FLASH: God instituted marriage for purposes of populating the Earth, any idiot that wants to overthrow Him or His dominion over His creation is severely under-educated and not very intelligent...they "seek death" the Bible says.

Gee, would it be "scientific" to RESIST male on male, or female on female fornication?  Or, would that just be good common sense, and a reasonable medical/health judgment?

And...just how did things like Justice, Love, Mercy, Compassion, and Morality or Community Standards evolve from our ape-like ancestors?
So...what is gay marriage?  To me, it is nothing more than a political football to get people emotionally divided as we near another election, isn't it?

Seems to me it is just another license/certificate issued from the State ... perhaps some of you "intelligent and educated", or, some of the "intelligent, well-educated, fiscally sound" gay folks can tell me why gays want/demanding the State's blessing/permission to "marry" - my guess is only because they do not have God's blessing or permission...so...if the State grants them that "right", God can go "F" Himself; is that about it?

Funny how a minority of seemingly true supporters of libertarianism(I can do whatever the hell I want with my body) want government intervention into their private lives...why?  Just to piss off the religious voting folks I suspect.

So much for intelligence and education and progress...throw morality out the window and increase the reach of the state.

NEWS FLASH: God instituted marriage for purposes of populating the Earth, any idiot that wants to overthrow Him or His dominion over His creation is severely under-educated and not very intelligent...they "seek death" the Bible says.

Gee, would it be "scientific" to RESIST male on male, or female on female fornication?  Or, would that just be good common sense, and a reasonable medical/health judgment?

And...just how did things like Justice, Love, Mercy, Compassion, and Morality or Community Standards evolve from our ape-like ancestors?

Just because you have a moral objection based on your religious views, doesn't mean other people do. Marriage is found in all religions and not just defined by one god. Maybe you should concentrate less on take away the civil rights of individuals and worry more about other things, like big government!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

LessGovernment

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 08:05:51 PM »

At the same time those of you who reject the Creator(so named, in SINGULAR form) in our very own Declaration of Independence; you also cowardly attempt to defend a purely proved destructive behavior anonymously from behind a keyboard that the majority of Americans still overwhelmingly does NOT engage in, and most likely will never engage in for reasons that are COMMON to all societies on this planet.

You are in the minority yourselves; and you attack my position as being either in the minority(which polls will tell you is not the case), or, is it more likely you just don't want a Creator objecting to you moral behavior choices?

I guarantee you it is the latter; your "no rules for me" philosophy(shut up good people) is a road to failure both politically and socially.  What kind of education renders you that dumb? - only a government funded/subsidized one is my guess. 

Go protest against the "anti-homosexuals" every Sunday morning as they enter St. Mary's Catholic Church, or any one of those 210 Baptist churches you guys have out there full of Christian folk smart enough to know the parts simply don't go together whereas this sexual act is concerned, yet claim they love the Bible and America while they keep electing lying, compromised, theives into elected government to represent them - let me know how many on your side show up with your rainbow flags - when you outnumber them, you'll know you've won your argument.

Get out from behind you keyboard, get elected in to public office by running on a specific platform that more gay people will be married legally during your tenure than any previous representative; let me know how well you do when the votes are counted. 

You guys are a joke!  You read the Bible so you can mock it...the sad truth is that you will be judged by every word in it, as will I; so, I willingly CHOOSE to revere it, while I still dictate my own life to conform to it - it has always been in man's BEST interest to do so.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:08:57 PM by LessGovernment »
"Wherefore governments rather depend upon men than men upon governments. Let men be good, and the government cannot be bad; if it be ill, they will cure it. But, if men be bad, let the government be ever so good, they will endeavor to warp and spoil it to their turn." - William Penn

family man

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 08:14:21 PM »

Not that I really needed it, but here's another reason to hate religion and how people read a book and decide someone must die because of their perception of the book. This "book" is nothing more than childish fairy tales and has done nothing but destroy humanity through senseless wars and atrocities.

MonroeMonkey

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 08:21:37 PM »

You guys are a joke!  You read the Bible so you can mock it...the sad truth is that you will be judged by every word in it, as will I; so, I willingly CHOOSE to revere it, while I still dictate my own life to conform to it - it has always been in man's BEST interest to do so.

It's in our best interest to follow this book, or God will cause our pregnant women to eat their children, as he promised to do so in Deuteronomy?

You are in the minority yourselves; and you attack my position as being either in the minority(which polls will tell you is not the case)...

Really? Actually, studies show, that within only 10 years, the numbers have changed drastically!

Get a clue. The world is leaving your kind behind. Soon, your kind will not only be a minority, they'll be extinct.

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 09:51:10 PM »

What kind of education renders you that dumb?

EXCUSE ME?

Let's get a couple things straight "bro".

I am a Christian, one who doesn't mock or hate my own religion. I don't read the bible so that I may only use it against my own religion. I have done no so such thing. All I've said is that I pretty well disregard the old testament and only follow the new. Is that going to far "bro"?

Also no one is forcing bad morals on you! And why is it that only Christianity should get to choose this country's morals? I thought we had the separation of church and state, so that all religions were treated fairly. No one religion should be favored over another, nor forced upon those who do not have one. How can we have separation of church and state if marriage is being defined by the church? Should atheists not be allowed to marry because they have no morals? How about Muslims? So why are you forcing morals on other people?

Lastly, I have a Christian education. Obviously my education rendered me dumb, but still more capable than you of recognizing an individuals right marry regardless of religious objections that should be nullified by the separation of church and state.

You're ******* disappointing. You certainly have a right to your opinion as well as your morals, but please keep them to yourself.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

LessGovernment

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 10:30:17 PM »

It seems "family man" has me confused/lumped with Christian Republicans who send money to K-Street lobbyists and politicians who say they will outlaw homosexuality, end abortion, and kill every Jihadist under their bed...wrong!

Xerxes apparently is one of the willingly ignorant who denies both the creation and the flood, and would like to dispense of all natural laws that do not fit his morality.  The same God who gave us gravity, referred to as "Nature's God" in one of our founding documents *ahem*, also advises men(in very strong language) that they shouldn't stick their *** in another man's ***; and most Americans with a brain(who HANG UP on pollsters when they call) also know that no sane society would refer to that type of behavior as "normal", or grant it recognition as a "marriage".

In the last ten years(heck, make it 30 years), perhaps you'd also be willing to cite any other statitics like increases in abortions, rape, unwed births, unmarried couples living together, increased welfare roles, increased Marxist reach and control over formerly privately owned industry/property, other violent crimes, SAT or ACT scores, government spending and debt, murders via aggressive wars that might also show demonstrably that America has lost its moral way exponentially since our founding principles have been untaught, dismissed, mocked, or spit upon by our elected officials, public schools, and government subsidized universities?

Is that your BEST evidence for normalizing homosexuality - or - as I stated before, do guys like you exist/get your jollies by means of attempting to "get the goat" of Christians for a quick laugh because your life is so empty and void of purpose at the present time?

And, soccer, Jesus said to His followers to "Go Ye Therefore"; so, I guess keeping His morals and His opinions within the four walls of a New Testament church, or my home, was not His instructions to me ... secondly, separation of church and state in its proper context means the State stays out of the business of the church(i.e. God instituted marriage, the church marries people WITHOUT the consent/blessing/denial/interference of the State), and, it does not mean that Godly principles do not belong in government IF the governed put them there in a free election by choice of their representatives.

Unlike money-grubbing churches today who are hard up to maintain their castles and creature comforts, I don't just accept anyone as a Christian because they say they are - I tend to do a little "fruit inspecting"; you see, as I have mentioned before, Obama/Romney/Ron Paul all say they are Christians - which one has REAL Christian fruit and knowledge of Christ's words?

Truth is, I could go all night round and round with you guys; I miss this forum 8*

Jesus said Christians are the salt of the Earth; salt preserves(good morals), and, salt IRRITATES - so, I guess if I am not irritating somebody, I am not a good Christian! ;D

You guys like homosexuality and homosexuals so much?, head to China; their one-child, male-favortism policy is going to result in an explosion of homosexuality in coming decades, just watch!

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:36:14 PM by LessGovernment »

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 10:36:10 PM »

Jesus said Christians are the salt of the Earth; salt preserves(good morals), and, salt IRRITATES - so, I guess if I am not irritating somebody, I am not a good Christian! ;D

Wow, Less, if that is what you believe then I can certainly understand why you are such an ill informed "Christian."
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

LessGovernment

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 10:43:52 PM »

Am I ill-informed on the medical/psychological/spiritual/financial consequences to a society that elevates homosexuality to normalized/protected status through laws that infringe on the God-given rights of others(the majority) that KNOW BETTER?

Are hate speech laws Constitutional?  Will quoting the scriptures soon be outlawed?  I am pretty sure that is what ALL the immoral want - it is quite obvious - this movement that says "I have a right to never be offended" is where these clowns are at; and with a Communist government instilled/entrenched in power, they will most certainly get their way ... it's happened before in world history; read Foxe's Book of Martyr's - that book was banned in public schools in about the 1950's I believe, right before Eisenhower instructed Congress to increase the teaching of Godless evolution theory in our textbooks so we could keep up with the Soviets!

Yep, you're all smart, I'm stupid 8* 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:12:49 AM by LessGovernment »

MonroeMonkey

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 10:49:42 PM »

Less, if hating gays stimulates your prostate of contention then, by all means, dig in.

But you only help your adversaries cause. You are a wonderful example and reason as to why your kind will become extinct. You are the kind of person that educated people measure against science and reason. Thank you for aiding in the destruction of your own beliefs.  ;D

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2012, 11:45:09 PM »

Am I ill-informed on the medical/psychological/spiritual/financial consequences to a society that elevates homosexuality to normalized/protected status through laws that infringe on the God-given rights of others(the majority) that KNOW BETTER?

I don’t know... Are you?  You have made Old Testament quotes and your personal opinions, but I do not recall the medical and financial ramifications stated by you.

Are hate speech laws Constitutional? Will quoting the scriptures soon be outlawed? I am pretty sure that is what ALL the immoral want - it is quite obvious - this movement that says "I have a right to never be offended" is where these clowns are at; and with a Communist government instilled/entranched in power, they will most certainly get their way ... it's happened before in world history; read Foxe's Book of Martyr's - that book was banned in public schools in about the 1950's I believe, right before Eisenhower instructed Congress to increase the teaching of Godless evolution theory in our textbooks so we could keep up with the Soviets!

Yep, you're all smart, I'm stupid

What those you claim to be “immoral” reject and despise is having morality dictated to them by others who declare that THEY are the only arbiters of “morality”.  THEY do not care what you say or what you believe, but rather that YOU determined that they are “immoral” simply because it popped into your head.  See, morality and Christianity are not synonymous; they sometimes coincide, but are not exclusive. 

However, that was all a red herring to bypass your incorrect belief that “Salt of the Earth” means something that it CLEARLY did not.  Salt was a very expensive and highly prized spice.  It was synonymous to saying that man is the WEALTH of the Earth.  Also, I wonder about the middle ages and the routine salting of the enemy fields so that they could not kill crops as “moral” with your wrong belief.

When one says wrong things and states extremely negative OPINIONS that does create a negative disposition of others.  That does NOT make that person a martyr, just rude and obnoxious.  Frankly, your conception of personal brand martyrdom appears to be no different that the Jihadists that strap on bombs.  I know what attacked for my Christian beliefs is like at a level I am pretty sure you cannot comprehend.  I can’t know it, but have seen nothing in any of your dissertations that lends anything in that direction.  What I do see in abundance is someone argumentative and declarative simply to validate his own PERSONAL belief system, not Christ’s.  Be careful... I said VALIDATE...  Not that you do not use Biblical words or even sometimes meanings, but that you crave the validation of being a martyr in your own mind.

Yes, Less, I am smart.  Sometimes I am very smart, sometimes I am lacking in smarts.  Sometimes I even do some pretty dumb things.  However, I did not call you stupid, I said you were misguided, which is very different.
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2012, 11:57:17 PM »

"A number of right-wing authorities have come forward with anti-gay pleas in recent weeks, but one Maryland-based pastor has gone one step further, saying he "kind of likes" the idea of killing lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people.

As Good As You blogger Jeremy Hooper reports, a pastor identified as Dennis Leatherman of the Mountain Lake Independent Baptist Church in Oakland, Md., spoke at length on the subject in a 50-minute sermon titled "Homosexuality and the Bible"...".

Kill Gays? Pastor 'Kind Of Likes The Idea'
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

LessGovernment

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 12:43:22 AM »

Xerses: Satan is the master counterfeiter - the professing/outward Christian church does more damage to the faith than individual true believers/evangelicals ever will.

Bashing the Bible doesn't prove you are right, winning, popular or upward trending ... you're simply expressing yourself as an arrogant fool.  Ridicule is not often the test of truth ... and most folks know that.

You have no science(knowledge) to validate that homosexual behavior as normal, healthy, beneficial; you have no proof that majority opinion exists anywhere that demonstrates Americans are/should pressure their lawmakers to make this "good public policy decision" a lawful reality other than the propaganda of radical Christian-hating leftists.

Throw the idea of a Creator out of your life, I don't care what you do with your sex organs; just don't think you will ever shut guys like me up in the churches, public square, or the voting booth.  Jesus had something to say to "followers"/believers of His with no spine, or, those who cannot walk away from the things of this temporary life that control them; Luke 9:62: "And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

Jesus knows who His follwers are: in John 6:63-64 He boldly said "...the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. [64]But there are some of you that believe not..." - and after speaking this truth, it is recorded in John 6:66 "From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."

I realize there it is a hopeless endeavor to "convert" you, FF, and a whole host of other rambling nay-sayers on this forum; so, I can only hope to encourage other believers to become aware of the damage being done to the faith ONCE delivered to the saints(Jude 1:3) via watered down preaching and the felt needs movement in Christianity that encourages a personal ignorance of the scriptures, and a submission/respect unto unbiblical authority(clergy/denominational organizations and heirarchy) who likewise persuade their congregations to vote for war-mongering Neo-Con Republicans, or, bailout-spending drunk Democrats who will protect them from the consequences of their evil business dealings, or help them promote/startup more ponzi-schemes all for the love of money. 

Just remember, being that you are an PROUD unbeliever; you should understand that you know NOTHING about "our kind" 1 Corintians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - and, although you indirectly boast that you know there is a war going on, take notice: you are definitely on the wrong side!

Enjoy "owning" the Religion and Philosophy thread of Monroetalks as you have since before I fled Monroe; but I can tell you by way of reading the stats, it seems to me that a good number of people show up to view and become curious about my input and direct arguments on any given topic you guys can throw up here; so, I know I am doing some good for "our side"!  ;D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:51:25 AM by LessGovernment »

MonroeMonkey

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 02:24:30 AM »

You have no science (knowledge) to validate that homosexual behavior as normal...

I already provided evidence resulting from studies, which you failed to acknowledge.

Here's a clip from a scientist who's located the gene for several illnesses, now being treated. Francis Collins, University of Michigan, and head of the Human Genome Project.

An area of particularly strong public interest is the genetic basis of homosexuality. Evidence from twin studies does in fact support the conclusion that heritable factors play a role in male homosexuality. The likelihood that the identical twin of a homosexual male will also be gay is about 20 percent (compared with 2-4 percent of males in the general population), indicating that whatever genes are involved represent predispositions. - Dr. Francis Collins

Male fruit bats give each other oral sex to harden each other for sex with the female. I guess the sin of magical Adam caused that "sin" too. Lol...

Less, get a clue. 21st century, Man. Talk about an arrogant fool. You won't even educate yourself in relation to evolution and science, yet you pretend to know something about it. And *ACTUALLY* I have provided scientific research, you have pointed to some book that promotes rape and slavery. Just saying "THE BIBLE SAYS!" Isn't worth a shite to anyone with the ability to critically think and question.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:29:16 AM by Xerxes »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up