MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Charlatan Pastors Exposed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Charlatan Pastors Exposed  (Read 1360 times)

MonroeMonkey

Charlatan Pastors Exposed
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:04:20 PM »

Behold those great clairvoyant powers exposed!

Peter Popoff exposed in this Aron Ranen documentary

Charlatan Pastor Exposed

How many charlatan pastors are there in Monroe? Quite a few.

I read on one local church's website that "healing" take place in the services, but the proof of these miracles can be disputed. Such BS. These pastors of Monroe have to know these methods are deceptive and that they exploit the desperation and gullibility of people. These pastors into miracles are the worst of men, living off the wealth of those they deceive in the name of Jesus. I can hear them now, "How can you say we're the worst of men if you don't even believe in God? Darwin's world is all about exploitation!" So void of reason.

LessGovernment

• Hero Talker
  • "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom"
Re: Charlatan Pastors Exposed
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 01:22:20 AM »

Well, it doesn't get any better than this, Xerxes ...

Scott Rodriguez of Calvary Chapel Rebukes False Prophetess Dayna Muldoon

I am with ya on the charlatans...only self-education can get those people who desire to remain simple and dependent upon men out of it...and God will judge the scam artists, no doubt they'll burn a little bit hotter in hell when they get there for what they've done.
"Wherefore governments rather depend upon men than men upon governments. Let men be good, and the government cannot be bad; if it be ill, they will cure it. But, if men be bad, let the government be ever so good, they will endeavor to warp and spoil it to their turn." - William Penn

LessGovernment

• Hero Talker
  • "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom"
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 01:34:14 AM »

..and for the record, watchers; CONTRAST good preachers/false preachers - Godly-called pastors and satan's counterfeiters - I like John MacArthur a lot ...

John MacArthur Rebukes Joel Osteen

Great Series worth watching as things wax worse and worse...

Does the Truth Matter Anymore? - Part 1
"Wherefore governments rather depend upon men than men upon governments. Let men be good, and the government cannot be bad; if it be ill, they will cure it. But, if men be bad, let the government be ever so good, they will endeavor to warp and spoil it to their turn." - William Penn

MonroeMonkey

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:48:34 AM »

Godly-called pastors and satan's counterfeiters - I like John MacArthur a lot ...

I used to a *reformed* Christian, who accepted the doctrines of grace (five points of Calvinism). I find that belief system to be disgusting now. And I consider John MacArthur more satanic than Osteen by a long shot!

Osteen is an in-the-closest Universalist who believes God is loving, and he thinks Hindu's, etc., will go to Heaven. No doubt he is raking in the big bucks off people who don't really need to hear his motivation message for money; but still, he comes across much less *satanic* than John MacArthur.

John MacArthur's arrogance is nauseating and his god is a tyrant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up