MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Parenting > KY man and woman leave 19 kids alone for a week-man still hasn't shown up

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KY man and woman leave 19 kids alone for a week-man still hasn't shown up  (Read 1159 times)

Deanna

• Hero Talker

The man and woman had 19 children six were supposed to have been cousins dropped off for the summer.
When I first read about this the woman supposedly had an emergency in MI but then ended up being in Illinois.  They said there was a family emergency in MI?  They need to take dna on all of those kids-they are a pretty young couple to have that many children even if some are supposedly from previous relationships.  Not to mention the pets that were left without food also. Thankfully they didn't have at least 19 emergencies waiting for them when they got back.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/local/farah-sees-herself-as-a-good-mother/article_c248bb2c-ce38-11e1-b08d-001a4bcf887a.html?TNNoMobile

"
A woman accused of leaving 19 kids at home alone in Warren County this month doesn’t think she did anything wrong, the lead investigator on the case said.

“Her version is she is a good mother,” said Detective Tim Robinson of the Warren County Sheriff’s Office.

Jackie Evelyn Farah, 32, 130 Kingston Way, is in the Warren County Regional Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.

Farah recently waived her preliminary hearing before Warren District Judge Brent J. Potter and now awaits when her case will be presented to the Warren County grand jury. She is charged with 14 counts of first-degree criminal abuse (child 12 or under) and five counts of first-degree wanton endangerment.

Federal marshals are still searching for Irving “Joe” Smith, who shared the Kingston Way residence with Farah and the 19 children. The children stairstepped in age from 8 months to 14 years.

“If Mr. Smith thought everything was OK, he would have showed up by now,” Robinson said.
"
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

Deanna

• Hero Talker

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/07/police-parents-left-19-kids-home-alone-with-no-food/
"Adams initially reported the home situation two weeks ago to police. At that time only 10 children were found inside. Adams is frustrated that it took police so long to finally take action and remove the children from the home"

ok so 2 weeks prior they had ten then cousin drops off six...did they have triplets in those two weeks?  Nope couldn't have because the youngest among them was 4 months.  I hope they thoroughly check into these kids and see who they really do belong to.  Had to go back to that couple in Oregon Oh again that were trying to abduct the 2 year old and look at their sketches.  Then I tried to find the rolly polly picture of Irving "Joe" Smith and couldn't find it online with the news stories anymore but if memory serves me he was a rounder fella, and OH is not too far from KY.  Just a thought again as someone pointed out many people would fit that description and no doubt I guess so ; )
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company
Pages: [1]   Go Up