MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > US ambassador killed in consulate attack in Libya

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: US ambassador killed in consulate attack in Libya  (Read 10147 times)

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Re: US ambassador killed in consulate attack in Libya
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2012, 11:36:15 AM »

Point is that the Public has decided that you no longer need to have Military Service to be President
And your claims that Romney dodged the draft will meet the same public that voted in Clinton...

I'm sure that went over your head...
I wouldn't say military service is a prerequisite...but there are lots of people that would frown upon those that purposely dodge doing their duty....and understandably those frowns often turn into outright disdain when talking about a dodger that advocates for war.

Guys like you and MN never served..and probably have "R" tattoos...so advocating for war...and Romney must come easy for you two since it's obvious you guys are the least informed on the forum.

Can't wait for you guys to whine about the deficits again.  8*
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
John Stuart Mill

Willful ignorance, PaTROLLing, bullying, dishonesty, and hypocrisy are among the traits that are common amongst those that espouse the Republican/Conservative/Tea Party ideology.

A non-response doesn't mean you've won, it merely means the obnoxious, illiterate, right-wing morons have taken too much of my time already.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »

I wouldn't say military service is a prerequisite...but there are lots of people that would frown upon those that purposely dodge doing their duty....and understandably those frowns often turn into outright disdain when talking about a dodger that advocates for war.

Guys like you and MN never served..and probably have "R" tattoos...so advocating for war...and Romney must come easy for you two since it's obvious you guys are the least informed on the forum.

Can't wait for you guys to whine about the deficits again.  8*

LOL.

Yep.  You got me figured out.  I want to kill, kill, kill and those people with skin that is different colors then mine.

Cut all those social programs and throw the crack babies out on the streets.

That way we can make war AND cut the deficit at the same time.  Anyone who needs a job can just go to war.

Give me a break leftist.

The next war is going to happen because of Obama's stupidity and timidity, and then you will blame Romney for getting us into it. 

Now get back to searching for MSNBC videos.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2012, 02:05:56 PM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Forsythia

• Hero Talker
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2012, 02:16:20 PM »

LOL.

Yep.  You got me figured out.  I want to kill, kill, kill and those people with skin that is different colors then mine.

Cut all those social programs and throw the crack babies out on the streets.

That way we can make war AND cut the deficit at the same time.  Anyone who needs a job can just go to war.

Give me a break leftist.

The next war is going to happen because of Obama's stupidity and timidity, and then you will blame Romney for getting us into it. 

Now get back to searching for MSNBC videos.

No, Obama is trying to be diplomatic about it.  Maybe they did the smart thing and got a cultural anthropologist on this thing.  Instead of jumping to conclusions we have someone with a cooler head trying to get stuff done properly.

I can't believe that conservatives are turning a blatant Romney gaffe into a positive.  You do know most of the public understands that Obama did the correct thing with the Libya incident?  Fort Hood....well that was domestic terrorism, and domestic terrorism is difficult to predict.
For those who have problems with my posts, please feel free to fill out the form at the link below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGF4UVJ5UmpZLUhzX0dMNEotSEljTXc6MQ

Ignorance is only blissful for the ignorant.  The rest of us have to put up with you idiots.

"Prayer is nothing more than bargain basement anger." A. LaVey

"A christian telling an atheist he is going to hell is about as scary as a small child telling an adult they won't get any presents from santa." - R. Gervais

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2012, 02:34:16 PM »

No, Obama is trying to be diplomatic about it.  Maybe they did the smart thing and got a cultural anthropologist on this thing.  Instead of jumping to conclusions we have someone with a cooler head trying to get stuff done properly.

I can't believe that conservatives are turning a blatant Romney gaffe into a positive.  You do know most of the public understands that Obama did the correct thing with the Libya incident?  Fort Hood....well that was domestic terrorism, and domestic terrorism is difficult to predict.

So what are they doing with all that diplomatic waiting?   
FBI won't even go in to investigate so I guess the ouiji board or cultural expert will tell us what really happened? 

Odd how you can pass off domestic terrorist acts as not able to be prevented, but foreign terrorist acts you say we can?
Are you saying that we don't spy enough on those inside our borders to prevent terrorism -
Never would have thought you'd take that tact... 

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Forsythia

• Hero Talker
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »

So what are they doing with all that diplomatic waiting?   
FBI won't even go in to investigate so I guess the ouiji board or cultural expert will tell us what really happened?

What is the FBI going to investigate?  It was a terrorist attack that was pre planned.  The Libyan government has made multiple arrests.  It seems to me that this is done and over with. 

[qutoe]Odd how you can pass off domestic terrorist acts as not able to be prevented, but foreign terrorist acts you say we can? [/quote]

We can because the Bush administration had a ton of information about an up coming attack but failed to investigate it further.  If I had that information I would be putting all my resources into preventing it instead of chasing ghost weapons of mass destruction just because someone threatened my daddy.

Are you saying that we don't spy enough on those inside our borders to prevent terrorism -
Never would have thought you'd take that tact...

Actually I like how the British system of national security is set up.  There is a ton of CCTV which helps law enforcement a ton.  I also believe that certain websites should be flagged and if you visit those websites the government should not need a warrant to tap your phone.  This goes for everything from the neo-nazi websites to environmental terrorists.
For those who have problems with my posts, please feel free to fill out the form at the link below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGF4UVJ5UmpZLUhzX0dMNEotSEljTXc6MQ

Ignorance is only blissful for the ignorant.  The rest of us have to put up with you idiots.

"A christian telling an atheist he is going to hell is about as scary as a small child telling an adult they won't get any presents from santa." - R. Gervais

old salt

• Hero Talker
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2012, 02:46:07 PM »

Cool head?  Diplomatic?  hahahahah   How bout lyin sob?

Even CNN is concluding there was a coverup.  And there were 2 other attacks within the last 6 months.  Mainstream Media coverage?  crickets.

CNN hits hard on Libya: The only conclusion is that the White House tried to cover something up

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/01/cnn-hits-hard-on-libya-the-only-conclusion-is-that-the-white-house-tried-to-cover-something-up/
What Government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms, and killing people.  It's not good at much else.

Tom Clancy

Forsythia

• Hero Talker
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2012, 02:53:54 PM »

Cool head?  Diplomatic?  hahahahah   How bout lyin sob?

Even CNN is concluding there was a coverup.  And there were 2 other attacks within the last 6 months.  Mainstream Media coverage?  crickets.

CNN hits hard on Libya: The only conclusion is that the White House tried to cover something up

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/01/cnn-hits-hard-on-libya-the-only-conclusion-is-that-the-white-house-tried-to-cover-something-up/

That's not what I read here, but I am willing to concede that there is more to this story than most are letting on.  Regardless, Obama has pledge to bring these people to justice and I trust his record on this.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/some-administration-officials-were-concerned-about-initial-white-house-push-blaming-benghazi-attack-on-mob-video/

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2012, 03:46:05 PM »

What is the FBI going to investigate?  It was a terrorist attack that was pre planned.  The Libyan government has made multiple arrests.  It seems to me that this is done and over with. 

SO we are back to the Clinton / Reno this is simply a law enforcement issue strategy.

How did that work out again?

Also - why can't you OPEN your eyes and see that the terrorist problem is a MUSLIM problem - and that it is more then just a few radicals on a JIHAD. 

The attack at Fort Hood was just one Muslim terrorist attacking his fellow soldiers.  In Afghanistan our allies are attacking us systematically - each and every one following the Jihad that their Mullahs and the Koran teach them to do.

This isn't a fluke.  It isn't a few crazies.  It is true believers systematically attacking the infidel.  I would have thought that would have been clear after 11 years.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

old salt

• Hero Talker
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2012, 04:13:13 PM »

That's not what I read here, but I am willing to concede that there is more to this story than most are letting on.  Regardless, Obama has pledge to bring these people to justice and I trust his record on this.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/some-administration-officials-were-concerned-about-initial-white-house-push-blaming-benghazi-attack-on-mob-video/

Not to worry.  Case closed...at least till after the elections.  NO ONE will push this any further.

See here for more details.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/10/02/whoa_obama_administration_denied_repeated_requests_for_increased_security_in_benghazi
What Government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms, and killing people.  It's not good at much else.

Tom Clancy

old salt

• Hero Talker
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2012, 04:27:17 PM »

Oh well. So it goes.  One more thing to add to the list of corruption within the WH and the media.

Here are the other 4 that the press won't talk about, for fear of Teh won:

Fast and Furious
Kathleen Sebelius breaks federal law, keeps her job.
Obama administration leaks sensitive national security information for political purposes.
Obama administration tells defense contractors to violate federal law. Bonus: Obama administration says it will use taxpayer dollars to pay any government fines incurred.

The last one should have everyone up in arms.  Were he an R,  it would be nonstop in the news.

Chicago thug politics at its finest.

Here's the link:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/10/02/a-guide-to-the-obama-administrations-five-major-scandals-for-mainstream-media-dummies/?singlepage=true

And the money quote:
"So there you go. Five big scandals to chew on, any one of which have the potential to bring down a president. A couple of them are easily bigger and juicier than Watergate. A couple even have body counts. A couple could be linked together to show a pattern of lawless behavior."

Tom Clancy

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2012, 07:15:47 AM »

Yeah, and let's not forget those 1.2 trillion dollar deficits.   ;)
Annoy a liberal.  Buy a gun!

Forsythia

• Hero Talker
« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2012, 07:21:36 AM »

Actually live if you look at the hard numbers both bushes and Regan had higher deficits than Obama.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2012, 07:34:20 AM »

Actually live if you look at the hard numbers both bushes and Regan had higher deficits than Obama.

How is that?  After you figure out how much Obama has devalued our currency?  Gee - I am not sure THAT is a selling point.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2012, 07:52:06 AM »

LMAO!

Ok, if you say so.   8*

Reagan's total deficit was approximately 2.6 trillion dollars over 8 YEARS.

George H. W. Bush, approximately 1.5 trillion dollars over 4 years.

George W. Bush, approximately 5 trillion dollars over 8 YEARS.

Obama's total deficit was approximately 6 trillion dollars over only 4 years.

And for the first time in history, thanks to Obama, the national debt has exceeded 100% of the GDP.

So, uh, what skoool did yew go too?

Annoy a liberal.  Buy a gun!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Up