MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Extreme Islam

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extreme Islam  (Read 1096 times)

Reason

• Active Talker
Extreme Islam
« on: September 17, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »

As you've heard this video has caused the death of up to five people. Some Muslims find any reason to kill the infidel.

Here's the video:

Innocence of Muslims - Muhammad Full Original Movie- No Cuts - Uncensored - FULL HD - YouTube
Open mouth - First mistake. - Zen Proverb

Flanders

• Hero Talker
Re: Extreme Islam
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »

Interesting.. I've been hearing more evidence that it was quite a bit more than this movie that inspired the terrorist attacks on the US.

Baggins

• Hero Talker
Re: Extreme Islam
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:34:33 AM »

Interesting.. I've been hearing more evidence that it was quite a bit more than this movie that inspired the terrorist attacks on the US.

Sure there is, but this just gives the radicals a platform to preach from...I believe this movie was designed from the beginning to incite discord among a people ripe with angst...I don't even think the Muslims truly know why they are supposed to be so up in arms and anti-American...Most of them love our food and culture, just look at the number and success of fast food restaurants in the Middle East.  They fall over themselves to buy Levis and other brand names and have a sizable black market devoted to American goods...
"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)
Pages: [1]   Go Up