MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Parenting > Deputy Sulfaro

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deputy Sulfaro  (Read 1228 times)

stimey

• Hero Talker
Deputy Sulfaro
« on: September 23, 2012, 06:51:07 PM »

Can someone please tell me what happen to Deputy Sulfaro at Monroe High School, I heard so many different stories. 

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Deputy Sulfaro
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 07:44:20 AM »

Budget cuts?

There was an article in the "NEWS" section on these officers and how they are disappearing from the schools.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Deputy Sulfaro
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 09:38:53 AM »

I have mixed emotions about their actual need to have a full time presence in the schools or not.

Are our schools really that unsafe where this is required?  I don't know, my kids have already gone through the system.

I've read where they serve multiple purposes within the school, but to be honest I think perhaps the school administrators are stepping away from the discipline part of the school.  That very well could be all of the parent complaints, but it appears to have resulted in letting cops instil punishment versus when I went to school the principle did it.  IDK!

Like I've said before, I had never heard of cops in schools until I moved up here.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!
Pages: [1]   Go Up