MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Pets > Sadie Von Feline Terrorist

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Sadie Von Feline Terrorist  (Read 8671 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Sadie Von Feline Terrorist
« Reply #195 on: January 05, 2014, 05:29:16 PM »

We are done with dogs, cats and horses.  When all these are gone, we become empty nesters.

Not even barnyard cats?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #196 on: January 05, 2014, 05:32:51 PM »

Been watching outside.  OMG, it's snowing balls to the wall.

I let the Basset Coon Hound mix out (my buddy and lifelong friend) who is very high maintenance, she is diabetic, gets insulin twice a day, special diet (also expensive).  Of course she has no idea she's a bionic dog.  Anyway, she is more Basset than Coon Hound so she'd kind of low to the ground and long.

The snow is above her frame rails so she's dragging her underside in the cold snow, much to her dislike.

Just checked, snowfall rates increased to 1-2" per hour.  We are all screwed.  My hound is too.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #197 on: January 05, 2014, 05:34:29 PM »

Not even barnyard cats?

They come and go, mostly feral anyway.  Rural cats are interesting.  They appear and disappear so yes, barnyard cats but other than dry food, no issue and no attachment.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #198 on: January 05, 2014, 05:36:18 PM »

We moved the 2 outside (in the kennel next to the big barn) into the barn in a stall.  It's going to be way too cold for them to be outside.  No attachment there either.  2 strays from the Vet's that we adopted.  Always outside.

Enjoying road apples in a stall.  Canine delicacy.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #199 on: January 05, 2014, 05:38:34 PM »

I'm using the water dog as a foot warmer.  Works great.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2014, 10:01:17 PM »

I'm using the water dog as a foot warmer.  Works great.

Getting wet socks?

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2014, 09:48:25 AM »

Only when when she comes in from playing in the snow.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

FritzTheKat

• Hero Talker
« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2014, 02:11:58 PM »

For Fuzz:

I could be Schrodinger's Kat!

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2014, 05:50:33 PM »

I hate those puking GD cats as much that wine bottle tree!

I finally figured out which one it is that plants the puke mines from my bedroom to the bathroom.  That particular cat has been exposed to the water squirting bottle (when Mrs. Fuzz ain't home), and she has no path available to her other than running (trying) right past Sadie.

I can almost see a grin on Sadie's face when she sees me grab the bottle, and then plants herself firmly at the bottom of the stairs. 

For 10.5 years Mrs. Fuzz has been telling me that cat is going to die.  She was a tease even on the first date!
Support the local economy as much as possible!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2014, 06:48:13 PM »

Cats eat, cats puke.  Cats eat, cats crap.  The puke is always where you walk and the crap outside is too.  I have to be good, Ms. Flip loves cats.  I don't but marriage is, after all, a contract.  Don't want to rock the boat too much.  I like sleeping in the house..... ;D

Put one of the pups down this afternoon. we are down to 3 now.  Probably 2 by spring.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2014, 07:05:21 PM »

Sorry to hear about the Pup Flip.

Thats a tough day to put a buddy to sleep.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #206 on: January 25, 2014, 11:20:48 PM »

I hate those puking GD cats as much that wine bottle tree!

I finally figured out which one it is that plants the puke mines from my bedroom to the bathroom.  That particular cat has been exposed to the water squirting bottle (when Mrs. Fuzz ain't home), and she has no path available to her other than running (trying) right past Sadie.

I can almost see a grin on Sadie's face when she sees me grab the bottle, and then plants herself firmly at the bottom of the stairs. 

For 10.5 years Mrs. Fuzz has been telling me that cat is going to die.  She was a tease even on the first date!

We got you beat tonight Fuzz. One of our cats was sitting way up on the cat tree and suddenly sat up and spewed all over everything in a 3 foot circle below it including my son and his laptop. I told my son to get a plastic bag and put over it's head and tie it with a zip strip in case it does it again.  >:(
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #207 on: January 25, 2014, 11:32:48 PM »

LMAO......GD puking cats, I swear!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2014, 10:13:36 AM »

Is Sadie Von Feline Terrorist fully recovered from the heart worms and in strength training to resume her duties?
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2014, 02:02:11 PM »

She is probably about 2 to 3 weeks away from full recovery, but it's hard to tell that by the amount of renewed energy she has.

She has also discovered as she has gotten better that those cat paw strikes inflict little damage and can head butt them completely off of a piece of furniture.

Once the vet says she can run as much as she pleases the first thing I'm going to do is make certain the cats are out of the bedrooms and then close all the doors.  The announcement will then be made that those GD pukingass kitty's are going to get her food! 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up