MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Monroe History > The 1965 Monroe Monster... is Bigfoot still lurking?

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 1965 Monroe Monster... is Bigfoot still lurking?  (Read 55214 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: The 1965 Monroe Monster... is Bigfoot still lurking?
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2017, 08:25:52 AM »

Is there any ways I can see this photos, it is not there any more.

I have sent ezguy a PM and explained how PhotoBucket is no longer sharing the photos although they are still stored there.  I will copy them back from photo bucket and figure out the best way to share them with ezguy.  Not sure I'll have time to do it today though. 
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #331 on: August 01, 2017, 11:17:31 AM »

I've gotten into Photobucket and retrieved the photos for ezguy.  He sent me his email so I'll be sending them direct to him as  soon as I save them somewhere besides PhotoBucket in case they decide to change their rules again :( :( :(

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #332 on: December 26, 2017, 01:19:22 PM »

Hello Big Red Dog,

I took some time away from the keyboard, this topic and turned my attention to other pressing matters... but I'm back.

I am writing to reply to your last post referencing the photos I took in Washtenaw County. In so far as I am familiar Photo Bucket used to a free based internet service for which anyone could post photos until it was taken over by new managment. In doing so, the service wasn't free any longer and everyone usinf that service had a choice to pay or they take the photos and they did ...

Over the this past summer my external hard drive crashed! It simply filled up, and stopped like an exhausted mule, that was over worked, it reached it's capacity and stopped for the last time. Hard to beleive I could fill one terabyte of files and photos but that's a lesson for another day. With the crashing of that hard drive went my photos of the Bigfoot that I experienced on that hot muggy July day in Southeast Michigan but the memories are indelible and last forever.

You can PM me and we'll arrange a meeting - I'll buy the coffee and doughnuts and we can discuss how can get a copy of those photos if you don't mind.

If anyone else has questions or comments regarding Bigfoots/ Sasquatches sightings, stories or suspicious activites that have you puzzled share it; I'll read it and reply with my thoughts.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 01:20:54 PM by whispers »

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #333 on: December 26, 2017, 05:32:33 PM »

Let me look around and find them.  I think I saw them just a couple of weeks ago.  I'll get in touch then.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #334 on: December 27, 2017, 07:16:15 PM »

Thanks BRD!

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #335 on: December 27, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »

Thanks BRD!

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #336 on: January 27, 2018, 10:16:33 PM »

@BRD your logo looks very familiar to me ... Rock of the Marne ... spent some time with them.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #337 on: January 28, 2018, 09:35:43 AM »

The 3rd Infantry Division has been standing like a 'Rock' for over 100 years!!!

Lots of history in that hundred years of service around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

Right now they are sending some units back to Korea (much of the division served there during The Korean War).

https://www.army.mil/article/198288/department_of_the_army_announces_upcoming_3rd_infantry_division_deployment

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up