MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Activist Federal Judges tell Michigan voters they want race/quota's to return???

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Activist Federal Judges tell Michigan voters they want race/quota's to return???  (Read 238 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker

Activist judges are trying to tell the State of Michigan voters they want race to be used for college, government and business decisions on acceptance/hiring???

The West coast judges agree with Michigan voters as they have upheld it - but our appellate judges decided ignore the vote and claim some violation of the 14th amendment - which doesn't make sense because that talks about equal protection - and the ban brings back quota's based on race, and businesses ability to hire based on race...   I guess equal is only equal to "some" 8*

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/16/education/michigans-affirmative-action-ban-is-ruled-unconstitutional.html
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Pax

• Hero Talker
  • "keepin' the bits cool & dry"
    • Coffee and Cigarettes for Breakfast

Quotas are the corporate policy of the Obamessiah's administration.  STATE OF MICHIGAN, as a subsidiary corporation of the US, must, and will, do whatever the CEO/POTUS tells them to do.  Little people have no say in the matter, your "votes" don't matter, and if you dared protest it the full force of the militarized police state will be brought down to quell it: the gummint has had a LOT of practice doing just that the last decade or two.
Qui tacet consentit! - "He who is silent consents" - Maxim of Law
"For he who would be deceived, let him." - Roman maxim
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.
Ryht æðelo biþ on ðam móde, næs on ðam flæ-acute
Pages: [1]   Go Up