MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Community manager beaten, robbed in home office

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Community manager beaten, robbed in home office  (Read 255 times)

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
Community manager beaten, robbed in home office
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:04:24 AM »

GIBRALTAR — The manager of a mobile home community was assaulted at about 10 a.m. Monday.

The manager of Meadowlands Manufactured Home Park told police a man came to the office, in the 17000 block of Valencia Court, on Monday morning and rang the bell. The office is attached to her house.

She let the man in the office and walked back toward her desk. She told police she hadn’t seen the man before, but assumed he was there to inquire about a house in the park. When she turned away from him, she said, he attacked her from behind.

The man pushed her into her desk and punched her repeatedly. He ripped a silver necklace off her neck during the assault.

Rest of the story is here: http://bit.ly/YZQU7j
http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."

NewDawn

• Hero Talker
Re: Community manager beaten, robbed in home office
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 05:18:49 AM »

Wow...things like this are happening around here way too much! A lot of smaller businesses need to be more cautious of this sort crime.  The article states the man is in his forties.... you would think a man of that age would have grown up by now and settled down in life. I hope he is caught and dealt with, this poor lady will probably be afraid to be alone in the office from now on.
everyday is a new beginning....

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
Re: Community manager beaten, robbed in home office
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 10:06:58 AM »

WOW...   this is real close to where my wife works...   

fortunately she works with a lot of other people!!!
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up