MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Fun & Games > I was here I am gone

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I was here I am gone  (Read 4190 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: I was here I am gone
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 10:30:43 AM »

I do not think it was FF at all, that is not his style.

Was joking.....no where near witty enough to have been FF.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 10:41:20 AM »

Ducksoup, don't worry.  Our cat has a split personality and we still love her.
  :-*

Actually, with all the comments from Ash on things being an inside joke, I'm beginning to get a lot of chuckles the more we comment on it.  A dysfunctional family of brothers and sisters?  By golly, I think that's a very good description of us!   LIKE!

Sammy, I take that BP pill, too. --- sometimes I still have to bite my tongue not to make a nasty retort here.  But I like challenges, and figuring out what someone is trying to say is often just that.

Might even add that sometimes I believe one way and something here has given me food for thought that changes my perspective. 

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 10:51:32 AM »

Guess I'm not around enough anymore to get mentioned.

Dang it, I can't even insult you all right anymore.
http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 11:01:41 AM »

Most don't miss you much either!

Don't worry about your insult skills diminishing, just the fact you are here covers it.

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 04:32:10 AM »

Maybe nobody wants to hear what someone new has to say.  I signed up a long time ago and most just read.  Do you all really like the creepy way you all are?  Is it some game I am missing?  This Monroe Native seems like he must be a smart guy it is a shame he only uses it to be an internet bully to insult and pump up the hate.  Is it supposed to be like a inside joke that he posts really flaming ad hominems and then scream at others for minor ones?  His are like mountains to other peeps hills of Kansas so I guess I must miss the joke.  The livewire character also must be an inside joke because he seems to me to be mean and hateful and would rather insult than listen to anything anyone says, that is unless he turns it on its head to spread more hate around in a bunch of topics.  What is the joke I miss?  The sidecartfilpflop is so much a cartoon that no one can be that insulting or hateful but I miss the joke you all seem to like around here.  Lily seems smart but misses meaning a lot especially with the JBS90210 who does the same thing.  Is that some long standing joke that I missed?  Sammy and Baggins like man get some help.  Like you both go off on people like you have high blood pressure through the roof.  Both of you seem to have short fuses that go off on peeps when they don’t even deserve it.  Or maybe I miss the joke of this place.  Ducksoup you are like split personality, good posts and then play the same hate and insult as the others.  Make up your mind dude.  Monicle seems just as split personality as Ducksoup.
Maybe I miss the joke but to me it is the same as Washington.  The idiots on one side are so bankrupt that they cry death panels rather than work together.  Just same here no way to talk so make stuff up and attack.  You complain nothing gets done and sit here and can’t even talk civil to each other. 
I don’t get the joke of the attacking of the frenchfried when he seems like a boy scout compared to Monroe Native, Livewire and sidecartflipflop. 
I thought this would be a nice place to talk about things and saw some nice convo that I almost talked on but then the stupid hit the fan and insults flew like the inside joke I miss.  But I will be honest I am no masochist and do not want to put up with the hate and insults.  Maybe because you know the inside joke it is all okay with you, but not with me.  Your idea of fun is no fun to me.
For sure this dump has no moderators and the insane run the asylum.
So I say to you all hello and goodby.
Like a boy scout....I guess that's one of the nicest things anyone on MT has ever said to me. Except I'm happily married and wouldn't dream of fondling young boys.  :P

But seriously...stick around....the place could use some new blood.

Half the time when I peek in I see the place is crawling with right-wingers wearing tinfoil hats.

I consider 'em the cockroaches of Monroe County so having someone turn on the lights and stomp 'em before they scurry away would just tickle me pink.

Sadly I saw a few friendlies tossed into your diatribe...but you have to understand, we battle the same morons day in and day out...sometimes one has to fight fire with fire.

The righties either parrot the right-wing talking-points or just plain makes stupid stuff up. One can prove how false their assertions are until they're blue in the face and the fools will continue their ignore the facts routine anyway.

It's an endless game of whack-a-fool.

They'll tag-team, make a few low blows, and bully without remorse.

I have a feeling the Monroe County Republican Party made participation on the forum mandatory.

(Monroe County Conservative Caucus...AKA Tea Party....all three are the same...R's)

Anyway...don't fear the bullying...fight back!

If you signed on with your real name...I'd suggest asking the mod to change it...the righties have been known to go to workplaces to try to get members fired.

I've had one that utilized a cop to acquire my personal information....and contacting the source of the links I post is what the 'fry haters enjoy most...guess they're hoping to cause grief anyway they can...but they've failed thus far.

Haters used to flood the admin with complaints about me....the knee-jerk reaction was to ban me...until they realized it was an unjustified concerted effort.

Bottom line...a fake name would be a wise move..although it looks like your moniker may already be fake:

...a fictional character and the protagonist of The Evil Dead franchise.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_Williams
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

jbs49238

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 05:35:58 AM »

Was joking.....no where near witty enough to have been FF.

I was thinking there were not enough insults and it was bi-partisan in nature.  LOL!

Like a boy scout....I guess that's one of the nicest things anyone on MT has ever said to me. Except I'm happily married and wouldn't dream of fondling young boys.  :P

But seriously...stick around....the place could use some new blood.

Half the time when I peek in I see the place is crawling with right-wingers wearing tinfoil hats.

I consider 'em the cockroaches of Monroe County
so having someone turn on the lights and stomp 'em before they scurry away would just tickle me pink.

Sadly I saw a few friendlies tossed into your diatribe...but you have to understand, we battle the same morons day in and day out...sometimes one has to fight fire with fire.

Ahh cockroaches and morons... there it is.

Sometimes one lights fires in order to have them to fight.

Take you of ignore for one post to see how you would react to AW's post... and quickly find nothing has changed, you still see yourself as the poor bullied orphan child.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 05:58:10 AM »

I was thinking there were not enough insults and it was bi-partisan in nature.  LOL!

Ahh cockroaches and morons... there it is.

Sometimes one lights fires in order to have them to fight.

Take you of ignore for one post to see how you would react to AW's post... and quickly find nothing has changed, you still see yourself as the poor bullied orphan child.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
  • My handsome boy! :)
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »

LMAO!!!!!

Yeah.... that is all. Please continue. :)

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 09:57:43 AM »

Technically, the toilet paper always rolls over the top.
The question is whether it rolls toward the wall or away.  8*
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 10:18:38 AM »

Technically, the toilet paper always rolls over the top.
The question is whether it rolls toward the wall or away.  8*

Definitely AWAY from the wall!

Speaking of toilet paper rolls, I detest those in public restrooms (who rests there?) when. have to practically stand on my head or crawl on the floor to reach it! 

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 10:10:07 AM »

finding it a little offensive that Ash didn't consider me worthy of comment :(             neither did Ash comment on the Fuzz????   and yes, the toilet tissue should ALWAYS go over the top......   
I just saw this and was curious what it was about... 
I notice I didn't get an honorable mention either, but will read on to see if anyone figured out who it was (their former moniker)?
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 10:23:01 AM »

I just saw this and was curious what it was about... 
I notice I didn't get an honorable mention either, but will read on to see if anyone figured out who it was (their former moniker)?

finding it a little offensive that Ash didn't consider me worthy of comment :(             neither did Ash comment on the Fuzz????   and yes, the toilet tissue should ALWAYS go over the top......   

What is there to say about me other than "That dirty old man who can't make up his mind if he is Left, Right, or in the Middle (I prefer to think as myself in the middle between a few of the Kardashian sisters, or the Williams sisters.).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up