MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Do we need more gun control?

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 314   Go Down

Author Topic: Do we need more gun control?  (Read 193220 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Do we need more gun control?
« Reply #930 on: February 04, 2013, 02:37:01 PM »

As much as I can't stand the woman, she does know her way around firearms... :-X

Could have fooled me.  No eye protection (imparitive for an autoloader of blowback design), no hearing protection (maybe thats why she always asks for the questions to be repeated because she can't hear.....

Finally, the buffoon next to her, whoever that is, has as much sense as she does.  He's lacking basic protection for eyes and ears plus he's standing right in line with the ejection port so he gets wacked with hot brass.

Idiot.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #931 on: February 04, 2013, 02:45:42 PM »

One thing for sure - the gun taken out of the trunk of the car by the CSP and caught on film was NOT an AR15.

Live and I discussed that at great length in the sequestered thread prior to this one and I have the video on my backup drive.  It's a pump shotgun.  Not an AR, even though the ME stated that the kids were killed with an 'assault rifle', though no bottleneck cartridge brass was found inside the school.  I have that video too, btw.

There are so many unanswered questions and outright lies by the media and the LE that I still doubt that it wasn't a military operation with the sole purpose of advancing Obama's stance on removing firearms from the citizens to advance his own form of tyranny.

This current fight isn't really about rifles, or assault weapons, it's about the Constitution, more importantly, the Second, First and Fourteenth Amendments.  Specifically the Second, if overturned would give Obama dictatorial like power and the Fourteenth would give him to unlimited terms.

Never forget (and this is for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Green Party), everyone that is an American citizen and lives and works here and contributes to society in one way or another.....

The Second Amendment specifically states "The right to bear arms agains a tyranical government"No more has to be said.  If you can reason and come to a reasonable conclusion, it's not hard to understand whats transpiring and why it has to be stopped at all costs, up to and including a revolt agains the government if necessary....

Far as statged military operations agains civillians, We do it everyday in foreign lands to galvanize the citizens against what we deem an unsuitable government or leader, if, in fact they are good or bad is irrevelant, what is revelant is we don't want them in power....  I believe thats what occured here but it's blowing up in Obama's face (no issue with that).  Life is damn cheap today.I suggest you read 'No Easy Day' for some insight into the appratus that does what I've stated in the preceeding paragraph.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:56:26 PM by SidecarFlip »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #932 on: February 04, 2013, 02:56:22 PM »

Read a article on the web that says the coroner says the teachers and students were not killed with an assult rifle.
How accurate is that, who knows.
Also have read that the gun in the truck was not a AR15.
But then the state cop says it was in the school.  So which was it?
I hate everything about obama and his administration but I have a hard time believing the government orchestrated the Sandy Hook incident.
Do I believe that obama would and does a lot of underhanded stuff?  Yes he does but boy this is a stretch.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #933 on: February 04, 2013, 02:57:29 PM »

Was an AR15 used or not?  This should NOT be a difficult question over a month after the incident!

It will never be told. for reasons I've stated in the previous post.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #934 on: February 04, 2013, 03:20:51 PM »

Chris Kyle survived four tours of duty in Iraq, becoming the most effective Navy SEAL sniper in U.S. history, but police say that in the end he was killed by a Marine veteran who he was trying to help. Kyle was said to be acting as a mentor to Eddie Ray Routh before Routh turned a gun on him and killed him. The bodies of Kyle and Chad Littlefield were discovered at Texas’ Rough Creek Lodge Saturday evening. Routh was arrested a short time later.

Casey Stegall provided the latest details in the investigation into the bizarre and tragic crime. Detectives are said to be working to determine how the three men knew each other and for how long. Apparently, they had all ridden in the same vehicle to the gun range. The motive of the attack is still unclear.

According to police, Kyle and Littlefield had been dead for several hours before their bodies were discovered.
It’s believed that after Routh allegedly shot the two with a semi-automatic handgun, he hopped into Kyle’s car and fled the scene. He led cops on a small pursuit before he was arrested at his home about 75 miles from the range.

There are reports this morning that Routh is being unruly in jail and apparently had to be tasered after attacking jail staff.

Sounds like he was trying to help someone with PTSD, and instead two of them got shot.

Doesn't sound like anyone else was on the range at the time.

Very sad. 
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #935 on: February 04, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »

Very sad... Not killed with the Obama Assault Rifle.........

I see he was 'tasered' in the lockup.  I would have used a cattle prod on his schlong, that would have gotten his attention.  Wonder how long a fresh set of batteries last?????

Baggins

• Hero Talker
« Reply #936 on: February 04, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »

Argument over...Your opinion is invalid...Chuck Norris has spoken!

"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)

Pax

• Hero Talker
  • "keepin' the bits cool & dry"
    • Coffee and Cigarettes for Breakfast
« Reply #937 on: February 04, 2013, 06:45:49 PM »

Even with the most recent commentary in mind it's becoming clearer to me the FedGov and the GunGrabbers of various stripes are pushing the "mental illness" thing as justification for whatever it is they're proposing.  I'll be the first one to say that SOME people are obviously too whacked to be trusted with firearms (like every single one of the recent mall/skool-shooters) but also knowing DHS and others have labelled the recently-discharged military members as being "Potential Terrorists" I can't help but think that (mis)diagnoses like PTSD and whatever other alphabet "disorders" the  Government Psychopaths Psychiatrists can create are for the exact purpose of disarming those most in-the-know.  It's something to think about, anyway...
Qui tacet consentit! - "He who is silent consents" - Maxim of Law
"For he who would be deceived, let him." - Roman maxim
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.
Ryht æðelo biþ on ðam móde, næs on ðam flæ-acute

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #938 on: February 04, 2013, 09:45:41 PM »

I read in the paper tonite that Sly Stallone is of all things Pro Obama gun control.  His lame statement was "you can't hunt with an assault" rifle.  No poopie.  Wrong, you sure can.  Depends entirely on what you are hunting.....

What a twit.

IMO, Stallone has always been one scant level above an cockroach.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #939 on: February 04, 2013, 09:49:18 PM »

Even with the most recent commentary in mind it's becoming clearer to me the FedGov and the GunGrabbers of various stripes are pushing the "mental illness" thing as justification for whatever it is they're proposing.  I'll be the first one to say that SOME people are obviously too whacked to be trusted with firearms (like every single one of the recent mall/skool-shooters) but also knowing DHS and others have labelled the recently-discharged military members as being "Potential Terrorists" I can't help but think that (mis)diagnoses like PTSD and whatever other alphabet "disorders" the  Government Psychopaths Psychiatrists can create are for the exact purpose of disarming those most in-the-know.  It's something to think about, anyway...

I take it you refer to our politicians on the hill as wacked......and 80 some percent are carrying heat.  Wonder how it would be if a couple went off the deep end while congress or the senate was in session.  That would be very interesting.

sammy

• Hero Talker
« Reply #940 on: February 04, 2013, 09:56:14 PM »

80 percent on The Hill are packing heat?Doubt it. Facts?

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #941 on: February 05, 2013, 12:28:58 AM »

.....can't prove it, heard it from someone else, but that someone said it was actually 88% factoring in armed bodyguards.

Like everything, I'm sure there is a study (probably at the taxpayers expense) somewhere that substantiates it.

Obviously, I'm not pro professional politician anyway.

jbs49238

• Hero Talker
« Reply #942 on: February 05, 2013, 12:46:29 AM »

It will never be told. for reasons I've stated in the previous post.

Pretty sure the answer has been undoubtedly NO!

You conspiracy theorists keep it up... I know you think you have the energy to keep it going for "four more years"!

Baggins

• Hero Talker
« Reply #943 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:18 AM »

Pretty sure the answer has been undoubtedly NO!

You conspiracy theorists keep it up... I know you think you have the energy to keep it going for "four more years"!

It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true... 8*

Hell, four more years is nothing, I'll keep this up till the day I die...I for one will not forsake my principles for the likes of those who need to be told how to think.

Baggins

• Hero Talker
« Reply #944 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:41 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 314   Go Up