MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Do we need more gun control?

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 304   Go Down

Author Topic: Do we need more gun control?  (Read 160741 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Do we need more gun control?
« Reply #915 on: February 03, 2013, 05:20:47 PM »

Ok Fuzz, here you go!

A facebook page dedicated to all of the photoshopped pictures of our president!

Some of these are hilarious!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Obama-and-his-Boomstick/533606290012700?sk=photos_stream

Never underestimate the creative talent of your critics.....

Like I said before, I bet the Whithouse Press Secretary will be in Obama's office on Monday morning at 8AM for a 'chat'.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #916 on: February 03, 2013, 05:45:40 PM »

My bet is that it didn't wait until Monday.

Hard for me to buy in that this was just one person deciding to release a photo......something else is up is my guess.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #917 on: February 03, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »

My bet is that it didn't wait until Monday.

Hard for me to buy in that this was just one person deciding to release a photo......something else is up is my guess.

You think there is a rat in the woodpile or a Democrat that feels he should be a Republican instead so he 'leaked' the picture.....  I'll be.

Maybe it's Obama appealing to firearm owners saying...  Look see, I shoot too....  I'll take your guns but I'll keep on shooting because I can, I'm President......  Any which way, I don't trust the idiot.

I guess we shall find out soon.....  It was in all 3 papers today btw.  Obama in that ridiculous stance shooting a right hand shotgun with his left.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #918 on: February 04, 2013, 06:43:28 AM »

I just can't imagine an unintentional release of this photo within the administration unless as you say, it was a disgruntled employee inside the Press Office.  Could have been that I suppose, but also could have been for some motive that I just don't understand quite yet.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #919 on: February 04, 2013, 07:42:49 AM »

So Homeland Security continues to buy up assault weapons, pistols, and ammunition at a pretty notable rate.  At the same time Obama wants to take away Americans Second Amendment rights.  Is this a coincidence?  Am I being paranoid?

Is the U.S. government getting ready for a war we don’t know about?

And, if that’s why Washington is stockpiling massive amounts of ammunition (hollow points, by the way), why is Homeland Security doing the buying instead of the Defense Department?

I have some theories.

Many of you will remember a story I broke a long time ago – about presidential candidate Barack Obama’s little-noticed announcement that, if elected in 2008, he wanted to create a “civilian national security force” as big, as strong and as well-funded as the Defense Department.

Here’s what he actually said at a campaign stop in Colorado July 2, 2008: “We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Could what we see happening now in the Department of Homeland Security be the beginning of Obama’s dream and our constitutional nightmare?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-stockpiling-guns-ammo/#phPLSsV4osrdFvd1.99
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #920 on: February 04, 2013, 08:34:22 AM »

The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #921 on: February 04, 2013, 09:40:37 AM »

I'd prefer NOT to see that picture of Palin.  I doubt she has the intellegence to know which end of a rifle is the buttstock and which is the muzzle..... ;D

Baggins

• Hero Talker
« Reply #922 on: February 04, 2013, 10:01:18 AM »

I'd prefer NOT to see that picture of Palin.  I doubt she has the intellegence to know which end of a rifle is the buttstock and which is the muzzle..... ;D

As much as I can't stand the woman, she does know her way around firearms... :-X

"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #923 on: February 04, 2013, 12:34:57 PM »

I bet she knows her way around appendages other than arms.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:39:45 PM by The Fuzz »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #924 on: February 04, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »

Has anyone seen anything on this today?  I picked this off another forum.
"Now the Conneticut(sp) State Police have come forward and said that the assault weapon that was supposed to be used to kill all those kids was a lie, and that it was in the car and unloaded."

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #925 on: February 04, 2013, 01:02:56 PM »

Was an AR15 used or not?  This should NOT be a difficult question over a month after the incident!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #926 on: February 04, 2013, 01:46:57 PM »

One of the posters here has faith in the Conn St Police who stood by the fact that a AR15 was used.  Everyone else is saying not so.  It'll be hard for the CSP to now say they were lying.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #927 on: February 04, 2013, 01:51:55 PM »

One thing for sure - the gun taken out of the trunk of the car by the CSP and caught on film was NOT an AR15.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #928 on: February 04, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »

This is the kind of stuff that happens when people try to cover stuff up.  But the government is getting good at it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:50:02 PM by blue2 »

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #929 on: February 04, 2013, 02:19:35 PM »

Not so good in this situation....
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 304   Go Up