MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Do we need more gun control?

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 145   Go Down

Author Topic: Do we need more gun control?  (Read 58396 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Do we need more gun control?
« Reply #930 on: February 04, 2013, 06:43:28 AM »

I just can't imagine an unintentional release of this photo within the administration unless as you say, it was a disgruntled employee inside the Press Office.  Could have been that I suppose, but also could have been for some motive that I just don't understand quite yet.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #931 on: February 04, 2013, 07:42:49 AM »

So Homeland Security continues to buy up assault weapons, pistols, and ammunition at a pretty notable rate.  At the same time Obama wants to take away Americans Second Amendment rights.  Is this a coincidence?  Am I being paranoid?

Is the U.S. government getting ready for a war we don’t know about?

And, if that’s why Washington is stockpiling massive amounts of ammunition (hollow points, by the way), why is Homeland Security doing the buying instead of the Defense Department?

I have some theories.

Many of you will remember a story I broke a long time ago – about presidential candidate Barack Obama’s little-noticed announcement that, if elected in 2008, he wanted to create a “civilian national security force” as big, as strong and as well-funded as the Defense Department.

Here’s what he actually said at a campaign stop in Colorado July 2, 2008: “We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Could what we see happening now in the Department of Homeland Security be the beginning of Obama’s dream and our constitutional nightmare?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-stockpiling-guns-ammo/#phPLSsV4osrdFvd1.99
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #932 on: February 04, 2013, 08:34:22 AM »

Annoy a liberal.  Buy a gun!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #933 on: February 04, 2013, 09:40:37 AM »

I'd prefer NOT to see that picture of Palin.  I doubt she has the intellegence to know which end of a rifle is the buttstock and which is the muzzle..... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Baggins

• Hero Talker
« Reply #934 on: February 04, 2013, 10:01:18 AM »

I'd prefer NOT to see that picture of Palin.  I doubt she has the intellegence to know which end of a rifle is the buttstock and which is the muzzle..... ;D

As much as I can't stand the woman, she does know her way around firearms... :-X

"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #935 on: February 04, 2013, 12:34:57 PM »

I bet she knows her way around appendages other than arms.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:39:45 PM by The Fuzz »
Support the local economy as much as possible!

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #936 on: February 04, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »

Has anyone seen anything on this today?  I picked this off another forum.
"Now the Conneticut(sp) State Police have come forward and said that the assault weapon that was supposed to be used to kill all those kids was a lie, and that it was in the car and unloaded."

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #937 on: February 04, 2013, 01:02:56 PM »

Was an AR15 used or not?  This should NOT be a difficult question over a month after the incident!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #938 on: February 04, 2013, 01:46:57 PM »

One of the posters here has faith in the Conn St Police who stood by the fact that a AR15 was used.  Everyone else is saying not so.  It'll be hard for the CSP to now say they were lying.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #939 on: February 04, 2013, 01:51:55 PM »

One thing for sure - the gun taken out of the trunk of the car by the CSP and caught on film was NOT an AR15.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #940 on: February 04, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »

This is the kind of stuff that happens when people try to cover stuff up.  But the government is getting good at it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:50:02 PM by blue2 »

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #941 on: February 04, 2013, 02:19:35 PM »

Not so good in this situation....
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #942 on: February 04, 2013, 02:37:01 PM »

As much as I can't stand the woman, she does know her way around firearms... :-X

Could have fooled me.  No eye protection (imparitive for an autoloader of blowback design), no hearing protection (maybe thats why she always asks for the questions to be repeated because she can't hear.....

Finally, the buffoon next to her, whoever that is, has as much sense as she does.  He's lacking basic protection for eyes and ears plus he's standing right in line with the ejection port so he gets wacked with hot brass.

Idiot.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #943 on: February 04, 2013, 02:45:42 PM »

One thing for sure - the gun taken out of the trunk of the car by the CSP and caught on film was NOT an AR15.

Live and I discussed that at great length in the sequestered thread prior to this one and I have the video on my backup drive.  It's a pump shotgun.  Not an AR, even though the ME stated that the kids were killed with an 'assault rifle', though no bottleneck cartridge brass was found inside the school.  I have that video too, btw.

There are so many unanswered questions and outright lies by the media and the LE that I still doubt that it wasn't a military operation with the sole purpose of advancing Obama's stance on removing firearms from the citizens to advance his own form of tyranny.

This current fight isn't really about rifles, or assault weapons, it's about the Constitution, more importantly, the Second, First and Fourteenth Amendments.  Specifically the Second, if overturned would give Obama dictatorial like power and the Fourteenth would give him to unlimited terms.

Never forget (and this is for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Green Party), everyone that is an American citizen and lives and works here and contributes to society in one way or another.....

The Second Amendment specifically states "The right to bear arms agains a tyranical government"No more has to be said.  If you can reason and come to a reasonable conclusion, it's not hard to understand whats transpiring and why it has to be stopped at all costs, up to and including a revolt agains the government if necessary....

Far as statged military operations agains civillians, We do it everyday in foreign lands to galvanize the citizens against what we deem an unsuitable government or leader, if, in fact they are good or bad is irrevelant, what is revelant is we don't want them in power....  I believe thats what occured here but it's blowing up in Obama's face (no issue with that).  Life is damn cheap today.I suggest you read 'No Easy Day' for some insight into the appratus that does what I've stated in the preceeding paragraph.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:56:26 PM by SidecarFlip »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #944 on: February 04, 2013, 02:56:22 PM »

Read a article on the web that says the coroner says the teachers and students were not killed with an assult rifle.
How accurate is that, who knows.
Also have read that the gun in the truck was not a AR15.
But then the state cop says it was in the school.  So which was it?
I hate everything about obama and his administration but I have a hard time believing the government orchestrated the Sandy Hook incident.
Do I believe that obama would and does a lot of underhanded stuff?  Yes he does but boy this is a stretch.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 145   Go Up