MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Islam, the religion of peace...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Islam, the religion of peace...  (Read 30032 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Islam, the religion of peace...
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 12:52:23 PM »

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Dandy_Richardvilles

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 01:17:08 PM »

And if the top photo showed the posteriors of prepubescent boys and the bottom photo depicted 3 leering priests?
 Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 02:46:47 PM »

Man that guy in the middle in the bottom picture makes me laugh.

Looks like a 5 year old on Christmas morning!

;D
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »

It seems the participation is down on all the sites that offer viewer feedback.  Perhaps everyone has just about given up that America will ever be the same again with all the liberals running rampid and Obama screwing over everyone with his assult on the Constitution and favoring the poor downtrodden over the wealth Americans that either worked for their wealth or inherited it.  He hates those people.

Dandy_Richardvilles

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 03:04:47 PM »

Man that guy in the middle in the bottom picture makes me laugh.

Looks like a 5 year old on Christmas morning!

;D

In a race to the bottom (no pun intended) with Pax I see.
 Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 03:12:23 PM »

In a race to the bottom (no pun intended) with Pax I see.

Hi Moaner.

Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Dandy_Richardvilles

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »

Hi Moaner.

Moaner.  That's clever.  I like that.  Will have to remember it.  Did you think that up all by yourself?

Apparently my mistake was thinking this thread was about something other than bestiality. 
 Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 03:18:50 PM »

I see there is no denial.

This thread is about Islam- the Religion of Peace.

I don't buy that myself.

Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Dandy_Richardvilles

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 03:22:54 PM »

I see there is no denial.

This thread is about Islam- the Religion of Peace.

I don't buy that myself.

Who said I bought it?  I just think people can make their points without the juvenile bestiality references.
 Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 03:24:40 PM »

Hi, obsessive compulsive hate filled bag of dirt. That's not me.  :-*

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »

Hi, obsessive compulsive hate filled bag of dirt. That's not me.  :-*

Okay.  I wasn't sure.

How are you today? 

Perhaps some pleasant exchange would be in order after that rant?

Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 03:33:18 PM »

Hmmm.... wallow in mud with a racist, bigoted, juvenile creep or enjoy my day with my kids? Hmmm.....

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 03:40:09 PM »

Hmmm.... wallow in mud with a racist, bigoted, juvenile creep or enjoy my day with my kids? Hmmm.....

More name calling.

Look in a mirror.

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/5296815/P13108119.jpeg
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Will Sweat

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 05:23:58 PM »

And if the top photo showed the posteriors of prepubescent boys and the bottom photo depicted 3 leering priests?

Had the photo shown this it would have been offensive also.  However, the truth is that the teaching of many Islamic scholars have approved of sexual relations with a small child and animals.  Ayatollah Khomeini wrote in Tahrirolvasyleh (vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990)  that, "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."  The Ayatollah also said, "It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."  Further he stated that, "A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."   From the Little Green Book of sayings from Ayatollah Khomeini (page 47 Source: Homa) he states, "If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."  Therefore it becomes a difficult analogy as while there are a great many Priest who have committed sin neither the Church nor any Church leader have issued written directives that such behavior is acceptable.  The truth is that it would be difficult for Islam to set a "standard" of having sexual relations with a child when it is clear from the Koran that Muhammad was married and to Aisha as early as the age of seven and according to the hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116, "Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

Thankfully the Catholic Church has issued an apology and attempted to atone for these very wrong acts  along with many other things that they have done in the past.  Although not perfect they have shown a desire to seek forgiveness. 

Maybe the religion of islam will do the same in the future regarding the teachings of the koran and the manner it has been interpreted by many clerics.  One can only hope.  However until this is done it is a fair criticism to examine what Islam teaches and how those beliefs are carried out. 

Pope Benedict ref. child sex abuse:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/11/world/la-fg-pope-sex-abuse-20130212

List of Apologies offered by Pope John Paul II:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apologies_made_by_Pope_John_Paul_II

Article ref. Pope John Paul II: 

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000/mar/13/catholicism.religion

Ref. Ayatollah Khomeini (and others):

http://www.harrington-sites.com/Islam.htm

http://www.answering-islam.de/Shamoun/bestiality.htm

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

http://www.booksie.com/non-fiction/article/taufiq_zia_khan/islam-sanctions-sex-with-minors
"While we try to teach our childern about life, our childern teach us what life is about"  - Angela Schmidt

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 08:22:15 PM »

Thanks Will,

These pictures just point out what is really going on.

I for one won't pretend it is not.

Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up