MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Pets > The Big Red Dog and the much larger Big Red Tractor!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Big Red Dog and the much larger Big Red Tractor!  (Read 1920 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
The Big Red Dog and the much larger Big Red Tractor!
« on: September 21, 2013, 09:41:33 PM »

We went for a walk this afternoon and the big red dog decided to go check out the big red tractor sitting in a field.  She wasn't intimidated by it's size in the least ;) ;) ;)

Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
Re: The Big Red Dog and the much larger Big Red Tractor!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 10:05:51 PM »

What a fine tractor!   And the big dog seems to be saying:  "I'm in charge here, follow me"   ;D

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »

Not quite as much snow around here now - but have you seen the big red dog trying to find a "spot"  ;D

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 11:17:13 AM »

Not quite as much snow around here now - but have you seen the big red dog trying to find a "spot"  ;D

We had snow like that the winter she was about 2-3 years old and that's pretty much the way she acted ;D ;D ;D
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".
Pages: [1]   Go Up