MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > Fox News and Kristen Powers

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fox News and Kristen Powers  (Read 2091 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Fox News and Kristen Powers
« on: November 03, 2013, 11:27:38 AM »

For those that catch Fox News once in a while you might have noticed various programs use Kristen to bolster the liberal democrat side of issues.   I always found her tolerable and not to overboard in her views.  But this that I ran across recently sort of blew my mind.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/november/fox-news-highly-reluctant-jesus-follower-kirsten-powers.html?visit_source=facebook

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Fox News and Kristen Powers
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 04:40:18 PM »

Someone once posted "The Women of Fox News" here......some smokin' babes,,,,,except that uglyass Ann Coulter.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 11:31:32 PM »

Interesting read (despite Fuzzers comment)...lol

Why I like farming so much, don't have to, I want to.  It makes me feel closer to God being out there all alone, especially in the evening.

Been known to let it get dark, turn off the tractor and kick back and look at the stars, listen to the crickets and the bugs and just enjoy the time.  Very peaceful for me.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:35:17 PM by SidecarFlip »
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Dan Hamilton

• Super Talker
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 11:40:17 PM »

For those that catch Fox News once in a while you might have noticed various programs use Kristen to bolster the liberal democrat side of issues.   I always found her tolerable and not to overboard in her views.  But this that I ran across recently sort of blew my mind.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/november/fox-news-highly-reluctant-jesus-follower-kirsten-powers.html?visit_source=facebook
Great article, thanks for sharing.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 05:02:55 PM »

That was a very interesting article, possibly because it was so well written.
I usually don't read a lot of stuff like that but it kept my interest and I actually read it over a second time.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 07:52:30 PM »

I believe it is Ann free.   

One more time for Fuzz...

I should have dropped out of engineering school and studied make-up artist classes and gone to work for Fox.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!
Pages: [1]   Go Up