MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Monroe Mayoral Race

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monroe Mayoral Race  (Read 21518 times)

the nosh

• Hero Talker
Re: Monroe Mayoral Race
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2007, 03:49:26 PM »

larry...i see you are from flat rock...are you planning to move into the city of monroe soon?

if not...why are you rambling on?
my heart is ruled by venus...but my head by mars.

Larry

• New Talker
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2007, 04:00:14 PM »

larry...i see you are from flat rock...are you planning to move into the city of monroe soon?

if not...why are you rambling on?

I am sorry you feel that way.  If you had knowledge of a dangerous person in the limelight eluding something other than the truth, would you sit back and say nothing.  I think more people should step up to the plate and let it fly...   Then the people can base there opinion on the rest of the story.  My rambling is done.

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2007, 04:04:11 PM »

well then what exactly is the story?
my heart is ruled by venus...but my head by mars.

Semper Fi

« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »

Larry,
You seem to be a shallow, vindictive, cowardly, and mean spirited person. I wonder what people who know you would say about your true character? I think we all know your true character.

I think you are a dangerous person. The scary thing is we don't know who you are. How about turning yourself in?

You have no credibility without posting a real identity. So stop the slander.

Have a good day and hopefully tomorrow is a better day for you.

utility slug

• Hero Talker
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2007, 04:49:37 PM »

C'mon boys...play nice. ;D

WOW11

• New Talker
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2007, 10:56:35 PM »

City of Monroe Voters: Please re-read and carefully consider the statements "Larry" has made regarding Pat Mcelligott.  I don't know a thing about Larry personally, but I DO know Pat Mcelligott has a very violent and criminal past. You may wonder "what does this have to do with Mayoral Race?"   He is not emotionally stable enough to be fair or honest by any means.  I am positive one of the first  things he would do if given a chance as Mayor is 1) FIRE his ex-wife (who is a city employee and 2) FIRE her now husband who is also a city employee. And it would be for NO reason other than he literally hates their guts and would take great pride in causing havoc AND TURMOIL in their life. It would have NOTHING to do with "saving" tax payer dollars and NOTHING to do with their perfromance as an employee.  He is that vindictive.  There are many other City employees who should be very worried if he gets in, just based on personality conflict.  He is that dirty.  This may sound harsh to those of you that do not know him. But these words are coming from YEARS of his raging antics.

Also, he has made several comments to the fact that there are City employess who do not live in the City. SO WHAT!!  That has nothing to do with ANYTHING. (especially any budget deficit!!)  There are no employment conditions that say they have to live in the CITY.  Get over it!! I am sure he is aiming this at "ex" who does "NOT" live in the City

Just a little tidbit....Pat also is an advocate for DADS of Michigan...what a joke.  He got his parental rights taken away along time ago for a reason. Domestic violence AND years of extreme mental/verbal abuse of his son are 2 good enough reasons to me.  The County judges all have "his number".  He was not able to pull any wool over their eyes, thankfully. There are many people out here reading this that know his history, I'm sure. So please pass this "discussion" along to your friends. It's very important.

Please don't let this mans "intelligent" talking get into your head.  Just like Larry, I WILL always remain anonymous when dealing with Pat Mcelliott.  I have seen what he can and WILL do to people when he goes into a rage.  It's not worth giving my real name and having to look over my shoulder constantly.  If this message can get at least one person to re-think casting their vote for Pat as mayor, then I have done my job.

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2007, 11:14:04 PM »

blah blah blah

Hooray for alt accounts and opinion padding.

I disregard any poster who has exactly 1 post and it's just a personal attack.
your mom goes to college.

ladyjane

« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2007, 11:18:20 PM »

City of Monroe Voters: Please re-read and carefully consider the statements "Larry" has made regarding Pat Mcelligott.  I don't know a thing about Larry personally, but I DO know Pat Mcelligott has a very violent and criminal past. You may wonder "what does this have to do with Mayoral Race?"   He is not emotionally stable enough to be fair or honest by any means.  I am positive one of the first  things he would do if given a chance as Mayor is 1) FIRE his ex-wife (who is a city employee and 2) FIRE her now husband who is also a city employee. And it would be for NO reason other than he literally hates their guts and would take great pride in causing havoc AND TURMOIL in their life. It would have NOTHING to do with "saving" tax payer dollars and NOTHING to do with their perfromance as an employee.  He is that vindictive.  There are many other City employees who should be very worried if he gets in, just based on personality conflict.  He is that dirty.  This may sound harsh to those of you that do not know him. But these words are coming from YEARS of his raging antics.

Also, he has made several comments to the fact that there are City employess who do not live in the City. SO WHAT!!  That has nothing to do with ANYTHING. (especially any budget deficit!!)  There are no employment conditions that say they have to live in the CITY.  Get over it!! I am sure he is aiming this at "ex" who does "NOT" live in the City

Just a little tidbit....Pat also is an advocate for DADS of Michigan...what a joke.  He got his parental rights taken away along time ago for a reason. Domestic violence AND years of extreme mental/verbal abuse of his son are 2 good enough reasons to me.  The County judges all have "his number".  He was not able to pull any wool over their eyes, thankfully. There are many people out here reading this that know his history, I'm sure. So please pass this "discussion" along to your friends. It's very important.

Please don't let this mans "intelligent" talking get into your head.  Just like Larry, I WILL always remain anonymous when dealing with Pat Mcelliott.  I have seen what he can and WILL do to people when he goes into a rage.  It's not worth giving my real name and having to look over my shoulder constantly.  If this message can get at least one person to re-think casting their vote for Pat as mayor, then I have done my job.

After reading that I am going to vote for him for sure and I don't even know him.

Sounds like dirty politics, vindictive behavior, or some one has something to hide.

I do know this, when it comes to their kids, parents will fight for them when they are being done wrong. Sometimes there are also false allegations, so beware of any such cowardly actions.

caspar

« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2007, 11:35:33 PM »

Things are really getting nasty. Sounds like the good old boys are getting the machine in motion. I have lived my whole life in Monroe. I am half Southern and half Italian. I know how the machine works. Larry and WOW 11 could be related or the same person. I know of Pats ex and new husband. All I can say is WOW! WOW! and WOW!

I was going to vote for one of the candidate's who's last name ends in a vowel. I am leaning towards Pat right now. Might be interesting to see if things would get done.  ;D

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2007, 12:09:53 AM »

Hey guys?

I heard Sullivan punches babies in their faces and burns kittens. One time, he dropkicked a poodle clear across the River Raisin! Plus his mother wears combat boots.

And he smells.

(parody mode off)
your mom goes to college.

sullivan

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2007, 12:32:30 AM »

For the record and then I will not air dirty laundry on a public forum again.

I am preparing to spend the weekend in Washington DC to meet with other Equal Parenting peers ( of ALL ages , gender and social status )  nationwide to bring an awareness of the public disgrace our family courts have become and that the BEST parent  is BOTH  parents.

Also for the record the organization of which I belong is not called DADS of Michigan  but  DADS & MOMS of Michigan to better relate the INCLUSIVE  message that both parents are important in a child's life and that the devisive and destructive allowance by the family courts and their judges  of PARENTAL ALIENATION must STOP.

We also encourage DADS to be an active role model as a father to their childen in EVERY way ( I despise "truly " DEAD BEAT DADS  more then most because they reflect badly on the majority of honorable fathers that want to do the right thing by their children.    

It actually amuses me to see how "some people" will go to such extremes and lose any character that they may possess when they decide to attack another's character and fuel the gossip ( and if the story isn't juicy enough) , expand and fabricate it to their liking .

These people are not smart enough to realize that other people they wish to influence with their lies and half truths are smart enough to determine their character and agenda in defaming another.

I THANK  anyone that has or will come to my defense as it was unexpected but appreciated beyond words.

I pretty much knew what I was allowing myself to be confronted with when I announced my candidacy for mayor ,   because there are people that are just "sick and mean spirited" but then, there may be people that are current employees of the city that genuinely feel I am a threat to their job or position.

To those people ( which includes any that I may have had differences with ) I say your job ( which is protected by contract ) is as secure with me as it would be with anyone that may fill the mayor's seat as long as you comply to doing what you should based upon your department head, not me.

I am the only candidate at this point that has been very vocal about saving jobs by "saving the city"
from the destructive path it is on.

I will not turn my head and ignore the areas spelled out for the city to "start " the life saving financial resusciatation that has been spelled out by others employed to give us a remedy to financial  health . If there is any threat to any jobs or the future positive progress of our city --it will come from those that elect to IGNORE the professional opinion we paid  for and not offer workable alternative solutions .

If some wish to wring their hands , gossip and think that I have created the problems of our past as a city then IF that serves your agenda and vendetta ,so be it!! At the end of the day----we will still have the problems that beset us.

I encourage ALL employees to " think outside the box " and work with department heads and the current administration to be problem solvers .

I have a sticker on my computer that reminds me daily : Don't Make Excuses --Make Improvements. By Failing To Plan We Are Planning To Fail !!!

J. Pat Mc Elligott

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up