MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Pets > 15 Dogs Playing With Snow For The First Time - Enjoy

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15 Dogs Playing With Snow For The First Time - Enjoy  (Read 911 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: 15 Dogs Playing With Snow For The First Time - Enjoy
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 10:54:07 AM »

The big red dog was a Christmas time baby so she 'grew up' in the snow!  We had lots of snow that winter and it was deeper than she was tall at first.  She has really thick and insulated hair and the cold nor the falling snow (or rain this morning) just don't even phase her.  To this day she'll just lay down in the snow and lay there patiently waiting for me to finish whatever I'm doing.
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: 15 Dogs Playing With Snow For The First Time - Enjoy
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 01:06:12 PM »

Same with Sadie as far as being a Winter puppy.....she still loves it and will do the same and just comfortably sit outside in it.  Always surprised me for a short haired dog, but that is a pretty thick coat on her.

Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!
Pages: [1]   Go Up