MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > I see Gary Tepke is subject to another recall

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I see Gary Tepke is subject to another recall  (Read 1598 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: I see Gary Tepke is subject to another recall
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 09:23:49 PM »

How or why can you do a recall with a regular election pending?

I saw plenty of people had Gary's sign in their yard on my drive through London Township today.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »

I hope he gets re-elected.  If I was him, I would not want the job.  It don't pay squat and you make lots of enemies trying to do things right.

You see, in rural townships, people don't want to do things right, they want to do things their way and the way that profits them the most and hell with everyone else.  Exactly what Gary is dealing with up there.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 10:55:28 PM »

Congrats to Gary for winning re-election!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 08:41:51 AM »

At least the majority of residents in London have some sense.  I imagine his issues with the minority segment will continue however.

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2019, 11:57:08 AM »

The recent attempt to recall me, as well as the deliberate illegal attempt to remove me from office over a small misinterpretation of the law, has made my resolve even THAT much stronger to straighten out the mess in London Township.
Those of you who are deliberately violating our ordinances for your personal gain, watch out.  We are taking a very serious approach to enforcing all of our ordinances.

The majority of residents CLEARLY voted me in office twice, with my platform of bringing law and order back to London Township.

That is EXACTLY what I intend to do.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2019, 03:37:09 PM »

Knowing you like I do, I'm sure you'll succeed in that.  Going to start calling you Sheriff. Gary...... ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up