MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Fun & Games > Which UK Patron Saint Are You?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which UK Patron Saint Are You?  (Read 1364 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Which UK Patron Saint Are You?
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:47:13 AM »

Well I've been called a lot of things (in real life and here on MT) but never a 'patron saint' ;) ;) ;)

You are St Andrew
A perceptive person, you know when you meet someone interesting and immediately want to introduce them to your friends and family! Sadly, sometimes their fame overshadows you and you are forgotten about. However, you are fiercely loyal to your friends. You love to travel and always leave your mark wherever you go - everyone wants it remembered that you visited them. Your favorite time of year is winter and your favorite sport is probably golf.

Wow did they miss on the 'golf' part...   

must have me confused with Professor H ;D ;D ;D ;D

Which 'Saint' are you ??? ??? ???

http://whichcharacterareyouquiz.com/q/which-uk-patron-saint-are-you/
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
Re: Which UK Patron Saint Are You?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »

You are St David         Your country is important to you - you love being outdoors walking and travelling and speaking to other people while you go. You prefer a simple life and encourage others to do the same. Sometimes you like to create extra challenges for yourself, but you see these are opportunities to help improve your life instead. Your favorite time of year is spring and you probably don't enjoy red meat very much. Hopefully, the leeks make up for it!

CatLady

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »

Same as Erie!
I'm trying to like people but it's hard to get past the STUPID ones!

“I've never had a humble opinion in my life. If you're going to have one, why bother to be humble about it?”
Joan Baez

Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid.

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
  • 1972 - 1975
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:41:16 AM »

:D

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 11:36:56 PM »

You are St George
A heroic and brave person, you are definitely in the business of rescuing people who need your help. Some of what you're best known for may be untrue, but what's a little rumour to improve your standing? Your beliefs are important to you and you have suffered by standing up for them in the past. Your fame continues far outside the circles in which you operate and you have been known to act as peacemaker between opposed groups of people. Just watch out for anyone who breathes fire!
http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 10:51:40 PM »

Lucifer
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.
Pages: [1]   Go Up