MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Support & Feature Requests (Moderator: Administration) > Less Heated Topics, Part 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Less Heated Topics, Part 2  (Read 1460 times)

Monique

• Hero Talker
Less Heated Topics, Part 2
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:51:28 AM »

Hi there, Admin. I realize that you folks have pretty much abandoned any attempt at keeping this forum civil. I don't blame you. What a headache!

But I think we could have a better social and community dialog with our friends and neighbors if you could please attend to the complaints about people who troll the forum looking for fights, groups who pick on individual posters, people engaging in pot stirring, posting creepy comments about knowing where people live and what they look like, etcetera, along with snide, sidelong digs and snipes intended to cause further argument.

I believe we should go back to having a well moderated forum that judiciously implements 'vacations' for egregious and repeat offenders. Otherwise, maybe it's time to pull the plug on this hatefest that is MT.

Feel free to ding me right along with the others, because I won't stop until they do.

Thank you, and have a pleasant day.  :)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Less Heated Topics, Part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 10:29:15 AM »

I think a less heated topic would be orgasm intensity.  Hum, well, maybe anyway.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Maverick

• Hero Talker
Re: Less Heated Topics, Part 2
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 12:37:21 PM »

Measuring intensity might be problematic. Maybe it should be more about duration.
Either way some judges would be unquestionably biased.
Who would set the parameters ?
Would the scorecards be washable ?
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up