MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Thought you guys (and gals) would like this one....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thought you guys (and gals) would like this one....  (Read 1017 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Thought you guys (and gals) would like this one....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 12:55:08 PM »

I didn't think that stating that most black people are killed by black people was racist.

I did think it was kind of stating fact.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 01:08:21 PM »

I didn't think that stating that most black people are killed by black people was racist.

I did think it was kind of stating fact.

I think it was more about wearing a rag than the black thing.  But candidly, tweeting anything can get you in hot water unless you are DJT.

I don't do social media at all other than a few forums.  Don't need to air my laundry in public.  She aired it and she got nipped.  While I think it was wrong in principle, I don't think it was 100% wrong.  IOW, keep your cakehole shut.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 01:25:09 PM »

I think it was more about wearing a rag than the black thing.  But candidly, tweeting anything can get you in hot water unless you are DJT.

I don't do social media at all other than a few forums.  Don't need to air my laundry in public.  She aired it and she got nipped.  While I think it was wrong in principle, I don't think it was 100% wrong.  IOW, keep your cakehole shut.

Hey - I don't blame her for not wanting to wear the Muslim women's head gear.

She isn't Muslim.  She probably realizes that women in the Muslim world is treated like crap.

Heck - the only reasons Liberals are in love with Muslims is they aren't Christian.  They don't care WHAT they stand for - as long as they aren't Christians.  Dumb Dumb Dumb.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »

It appears that every killing that makes the Blade is a black killing and it's always a black killing a black so I'd say she's correct.

You rarely see a white killing in the blade.  Are there any whites living in Toledo?

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 01:47:58 PM »

It appears that every killing that makes the Blade is a black killing and it's always a black killing a black so I'd say she's correct.

You rarely see a white killing in the blade.  Are there any whites living in Toledo?

I'm sure.

They probably kill each other too.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 02:01:24 PM »

That’s a good point on liberals loving Muslims. Didn’t think of it that way. Anything to get at the Christians

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 04:05:14 PM »

I don’t have anything against Muslims. Just the ones that want to kill everyone else and those that act like the 3 in Congress.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »

I don’t have anything against Muslims. Just the ones that want to kill everyone else and those that act like the 3 in Congress.

I have a problem with how Muslims behave when they are in the majority.

I have a BIG problem with that.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 09:48:29 PM »

I don't have a problem with them either so long as they don't live next door to me....  Oh wait, I own the place next door......lol

They all need to stay in Dearborn.

asiarfid.com

• New Talker
  • https://www.asiarfid.com/RFID-Wristbands
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »

RFID technology is quickly becoming popular — and all the signs indicate that this trend is only going to blow up over the next few years.https://www.asiarfid.com/RFID-Wristbands

asiarfid.com

• New Talker
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 03:26:16 AM »

RFID technology is quickly becoming popular — and all the signs indicate that this trend is only going to blow up over the next few years.https://www.asiarfid.com/RFID-Wristbands

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2019, 07:52:31 PM »

Commercials...   I've seen it all   :) 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi
Pages: [1]   Go Up