MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Another one of Dale Scorn's folly's...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another one of Dale Scorn's folly's...  (Read 284 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Another one of Dale Scorn's folly's...
« on: April 02, 2019, 07:33:10 PM »

I was pretty incensed about Blu's comment relating to Scorn's comment that 'everyone he talked to was in favor of the 220 dollar MCCA fee increase.  I have to think that Scorn's talks were with other talking heads and not the citizens or local business owners.  I had a chance to discuss it with a local business owner yesterday (who happens to have some delivery trucks) and was quite unhappy with the fee increase and when I mentioned Scorn's comment he just shook his head and commented about how Zorn was out of touch with his voters...

So today I read this in the Dundee Independent..

In part on Page 9...

'Land for Rent
40+ acres of farmable land, Village of Dundee
Department of Military and Veteran's Affairs

The Department of Military and Veteran's Affairs has 40+ acres of land for rent on Marble Drive., Dundee, Michigan'

Here's the kicker....

Available immediately:
Short term lease (1-5 years) or long term lease (5-10 years).

Guess all the hoopla about the government building an Armory in Dundee and creating a bunch of jobs that Scorn blew about being so great, isn't so great.  Gee, 10 year lease....  Guess t won't be built in my lifetime and probably never.

Another Scorn fiasco.  This clown is an insult to Monroe and Lenawee County.  Nothing but a fat blowhard lining his pockets at the voters expense.

Can't you tell I really like him..... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Another one of Dale Scorn's folly's...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 08:22:35 PM »

I was pretty incensed about Blu's comment relating to Scorn's comment that 'everyone he talked to was in favor of the 220 dollar MCCA fee increase.  I have to think that Scorn's talks were with other talking heads and not the citizens or local business owners.  I had a chance to discuss it with a local business owner yesterday (who happens to have some delivery trucks) and was quite unhappy with the fee increase and when I mentioned Scorn's comment he just shook his head and commented about how Zorn was out of touch with his voters...

So today I read this in the Dundee Independent..

In part on Page 9...

'Land for Rent
40+ acres of farmable land, Village of Dundee
Department of Military and Veteran's Affairs

The Department of Military and Veteran's Affairs has 40+ acres of land for rent on Marble Drive., Dundee, Michigan'

Here's the kicker....

Available immediately:
Short term lease (1-5 years) or long term lease (5-10 years).

Guess all the hoopla about the government building an Armory in Dundee and creating a bunch of jobs that Scorn blew about being so great, isn't so great.  Gee, 10 year lease....  Guess t won't be built in my lifetime and probably never.

Another Scorn fiasco.  This clown is an insult to Monroe and Lenawee County.  Nothing but a fat blowhard lining his pockets at the voters expense.

Can't you tell I really like him..... ;D

What do you want to bet the money to build that just went to build a wall?

I think  the money will be much more useful in a wall.  Just my opinion.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 09:01:52 PM »

Could be, no sure.  If it is, I haven't an issue as I agree a wall is more important.

ytrewq

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 07:44:47 AM »

I could have sworn when this was announced that it was going to be a long time before it was actually developed.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 07:36:34 PM »

So far all they have accomplished is taking 40 acres off the tax rolls.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 08:12:18 AM »

So far all they have accomplished is taking 40 acres off the tax rolls.

There ya go...
Pages: [1]   Go Up