MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > In the News This Morning

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388   Go Down

Author Topic: In the News This Morning  (Read 366473 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: In the News This Morning
« Reply #5790 on: August 26, 2019, 07:55:31 PM »

Nick and Nino's   Remodeling fire most likely...  new owner changing the makeup of the operations food wise and probably the entire presentation of the two sites...

I'm done paying for the paper...  since they moved operations to Adrian and only have a skeleton crew

Hard to support them when they abandoned the area they were named after! 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5791 on: August 26, 2019, 09:23:48 PM »

Nick and Nino's   Remodeling fire most likely...  new owner changing the makeup of the operations food wise and probably the entire presentation of the two sites...

I'm done paying for the paper...  since they moved operations to Adrian and only have a skeleton crew

I don't.  CL gets it.  I wonder where it's printed at now.

I also notice that like today, the article on the front page is about Monroe, not Adrian.

My favorite rag is the Dundee Independent.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5792 on: August 27, 2019, 09:21:43 AM »

No wonder they don't report on local news anymore.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5793 on: August 27, 2019, 09:28:26 AM »

Well kids - no matter what the voters of Michigan say - it turns out the Marijuana is still against that law.

Go figure.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2019/08/owner-of-five-michigan-marijuana-dispensaries-sentenced-to-federal-prison.html
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5794 on: August 27, 2019, 06:19:56 PM »

Mlive don't like my ad blocker but I believe ya.

Maverick

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5795 on: August 28, 2019, 12:23:15 AM »

The law was pretty clear. If you stay within the state guidelines the feds will leave you alone. If you flaunt your flagrant violations the feds will prosecute you under federal law. I feel bad for the guy but he thumbed his nose at the feds and is paying the price.
If you are familiar with this case the guy asked for it time and time again.
He got what he was asking for.
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5796 on: August 28, 2019, 09:57:03 AM »

The Feds have some pretty unscrupulous guys that stop at nothing when they are on a mission.  See Comey, Mueller, McCabe and a few others..

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5797 on: September 17, 2019, 05:23:14 PM »

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5798 on: October 08, 2019, 06:55:51 PM »

I have no words.

I would suggest these clowns buy some glasses.

https://www.monroenews.com/news/20191008/new-boston-men-shoot-eagle-they-thought-was-goose
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5799 on: October 12, 2019, 09:25:28 AM »

This site is infected.  I keep getting pop ups that Mcafee license Expired and to click here. Other pop ups that I have a virus and to click here. 
And it only happens when im on this forum. 
Im done until they fix it

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5800 on: October 12, 2019, 02:30:59 PM »

This site is infected.  I keep getting pop ups that Mcafee license Expired and to click here. Other pop ups that I have a virus and to click here. 
And it only happens when im on this forum. 
Im done until they fix it

No, it's not.  I'd say your computer has a virus.  Have no idea what anti-virus program you have, but whatever it is, it's allowing malware on your unit.

Myself, I run Trend Microsecurity.  It ain't cheap but it's light years better than most.  I ran this site for issues and it comes up clean.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5801 on: October 12, 2019, 06:36:02 PM »

I’m on my phone now. It’s my MAC that I get the pop ups that I need to click here to renew Mcfee.  I don’t have it installed.
Also get pop ups that computer has 3 virus and to call Apple support but they give me a bogus number.
I run Malwarebytes and have no issues. It’s a MAC. I’m only getting this stuff when I’m on MEN forum

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5802 on: October 12, 2019, 11:01:07 PM »

I’m on my phone now. It’s my MAC that I get the pop ups that I need to click here to renew Mcfee.  I don’t have it installed.
Also get pop ups that computer has 3 virus and to call Apple support but they give me a bogus number.
I run Malwarebytes and have no issues. It’s a MAC. I’m only getting this stuff when I’m on MEN forum

I'm not getting anything.....  same as always - when it works.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5803 on: October 13, 2019, 06:02:04 PM »

Macaffee is garbage.  Even Norton 360 is better but it slows down your load time because it loads the front end with junk.

Like everything else, you get what you pay for.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5804 on: October 13, 2019, 06:03:50 PM »

I have no words.

I would suggest these clowns buy some glasses.

https://www.monroenews.com/news/20191008/new-boston-men-shoot-eagle-they-thought-was-goose

Probably sucking on brown bottles and had blurry vision. ;D
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388   Go Up