MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Ancient artifact found worth thousands here in Monroe.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Ancient artifact found worth thousands here in Monroe.  (Read 28088 times)

www.BarackObama.com

• Hero Talker
  • It's A New Day
Re: Ancient artifact found worth thousands here in Monroe.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 03:26:15 PM »

Just quit replying and run like the wind. They are probably worth enough to fix your foot, but then you will be haunted by the indian tribe that you stole the moccasins from!
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o</a>

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 03:38:25 PM »

I found an ancient artifact too...!! It was last week, she said her name was Louise. Louise was having a sandwich (BLT w/mayo)...Jimmy Hoffa was there too. Emilia had just left...she had to catch a flight.

P.S. Elvis sends you his best regards, and wants his artifact back.. :o

Hey!!, Wait a minute… I don’t remember being there and having a “Bizarre Love Triangle" with anybody.  lol.  ;D
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

pookers

• New Talker
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 03:57:05 PM »

Do not turn anything over to his great niece.  She may not be the executor of the Estate.  You need to find out if the estate has an attorney.  You can do that by calling the Monroe County Probate Court and seeing if an estate was ever opened.

I know you say you cannot afford an attorney, but if these artifacts are worth "alot of money" I would most certainly seek the advice of an attorney. 

There is no way I would trust his great niece.

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »

So that's where my niece left her moccasins and pet rock. You can have them, they're worth $15.00.

If the expert is telling you they are from the Paleo Indians your expert has a hole in his head. That's about 10,000 to 7,000 BC. The river was probably a mile wide or more there at that time period. No burial grounds then. If you found them along the river I can't believe they would have survived this long with the river water flooding and all.

If you really did find some Moccasins they are probably less than a year old.

If your just shaking the tree to see what kind of nuts fall out, well I guess you found a lot of them haven't you?

« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 06:19:24 PM by ka8ebi »
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 06:24:34 PM »

well...after reading all this...and also knowing the mayor of orville i must add my two cents to what i heard!

i heard this from an english chap named fox speilman, director/vice admiral of the eggnogg society...division of roman gull.

he tells me that the society has a special meatloaf recipe and it was supposedly hid and buried in the mayors yard under a certain rock...but now that sweet billy g cuts his lawn he has misplaced the rocks and the recipe can not be found...the mayor disputes this...he says the recipe has never been buried in his yard!!! period!!!

so from  what i heard...this man kel ameen who was really looking for the meatloaf recipe was out digging in another yard of which he thought it might be hidden and thus...he found these artifacts of god only knows how old they are...but according to the mayor...they are real!!!
my heart is ruled by venus...but my head by mars.

kel_ameen

• New Talker
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2007, 01:20:15 AM »

I wasnt planning on letting all that out of the bag Nosh.. that was need to know stuff there. The Mayor has said this stuff is genuine and therefore I believe him.

That damn recipe has eluded me for quite some time now . That is really all I want. The Roman Gull has much stake in this recipe and much stake in me finding it. I will find it.

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2007, 07:14:56 AM »

ohhhhhhhhhh momem!! lol

this recipe is very important to the roman gull...other dangerous characters are also trying to find this!!

mr spielman is very upset!

they have crashed his van in an effort to find this recipe...fox is a very determined man. kel ameen i think is his trusted right hand man. they will go to drastic measures to find this. if it gets into the wrong hands...well lets not talk about that.

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2007, 08:19:41 AM »

Is this what this is really about? Could have saved the trouble and just asked. By the way, I cannot say or tell where I got the recipe from. Enjoy.

Steak meatloaf
1¼ hours 20 min prep

#1 1/2 lbs ground beef
2 eggs
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup very thinly cut steak (filet mignon or top round)
1 teaspoon Jamaican jerk spice
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce

1. In a mixing bowl combine beef, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, steak, Jamaican Blend, Salt, Pepper, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix together thoroughly.

2. Refrigerate 1 hour.

3. Saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic together with butter about 10 minutes over medium high heat.

4. Add saute pan contents to previously prepared ingredients and mix together thoroughly. Mold meatloaf into a bread pan, smoothing top. Cover with a light coating of A-1 sauce.

5. Bake at 375 degrees 30-45 minutes until done.
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

KaWinkyDink

• Active Talker
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 10:37:21 AM »

Good Grief ... I can't even catch a good nights sleep without ya'll acting up unsupervised!  LOL 

How the heck did this subject start out with found mocassin artifacts, (shift gears) some woman named Louise went riding with Jimmy, Emilia, and Elvis in Farmer Ted's car that Greg found at Wal-mart to end with (shift gears) a Steak Meatloaf recipe post?  OMG ... LMAO !!!
LIFE IS A JOURNEY ... ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW AND ENJOY THE BREEZE !

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
  • I will try to be good. For a minute!
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 11:17:26 AM »

And what good would having steak meatloaf be without a nice bowl of Egg Nog?

KaWinkyDink

• Active Talker
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 11:45:28 AM »

And what good would having steak meatloaf be without a nice bowl of Egg Nog?

Pssstttt .... The Egg Nog is in the cooler of the trunk of your car left at Walmart.  If Greg hasn't returned the vehicle ask him to at least keep it on ice.  LOL
LIFE IS A JOURNEY ... ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW AND ENJOY THE BREEZE !

Normal Joe

• Hero Talker
  • Yep..it's true. I'm Normal...
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 01:57:15 PM »

Is this what this is really about? Could have saved the trouble and just asked. By the way, I cannot say or tell where I got the recipe from. Enjoy.

Steak meatloaf
1¼ hours 20 min prep

#1 1/2 lbs ground beef
2 eggs
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup very thinly cut steak (filet mignon or top round)
1 teaspoon Jamaican jerk spice
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce

1. In a mixing bowl combine beef, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, steak, Jamaican Blend, Salt, Pepper, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix together thoroughly.

2. Refrigerate 1 hour.

3. Saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic together with butter about 10 minutes over medium high heat.

4. Add saute pan contents to previously prepared ingredients and mix together thoroughly. Mold meatloaf into a bread pan, smoothing top. Cover with a light coating of A-1 sauce.

5. Bake at 375 degrees 30-45 minutes until done.
If all the leaves on all the trees could talk....

Normal Joe

• Hero Talker
  • Yep..it's true. I'm Normal...
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 02:03:45 PM »

You forgot one key ingredient for the meatloaf recipe.  You forgot to add one cup of Jack Daniels.
Jack is very good for outstanding recipes...just ask Martha Stewart... ;)
If all the leaves on all the trees could talk....

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 03:50:51 PM »

sorry mayo...but that is not the secret recipe used by the eggnog society/division of roman gull!

but it does sound good!!!

the recipe was first heard of during the time of julius ceasar...of course it wasnt the same as it is now but it will have to suffice.

many lives have been lost over the centuries about the ownership of this recipe...many gull have flown astray...both roman and sea. when i seen the movie 300 it reminded me of the search for the lost recipe.

as it is now...the search continues...and kel ameen and fox spielman will surely come up with it sooner or later...lets just pray that it does not get into the wrong hands after it is found!!!!

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 09:01:24 PM »

ok...its been a while since this thread has appeared...i am wondering if that meatloaf recipe has been found??

also what became of the artifacts???
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up