MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > What are you thinking - (political version)

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 259   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - (political version)  (Read 168516 times)

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking - (political version)
« Reply #3705 on: June 19, 2018, 08:16:28 PM »

I just can't imagine as even the most loyal Democrats are not embarrassed by her, and despise the leadership role she is within her party.

Fuzz:

I can't imagine either, but that's us. Thing that concerns me are the traditional liberal leaning Dems, pro-union etc., that have stuck by a party that has been taken over by radical lefty loons. Safe spaces, transgender males in women's bathrooms, sanctuary cities in direct defiance of Federal Law, wide open borders, EPA regulating puddles, free college, free medical care, free this and free that etc. etc. Traditional middle class Dems weren't loons, but they've stuck by a party that is now being run by loons. I say to them splain yourself.
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3706 on: June 20, 2018, 10:00:33 AM »

i keep hearing that Dems are going to take over the House in the next election.  With all the antics of the current bunch leading the democratic party i don't see how they are going to convince people to vote for more democrats.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3707 on: June 20, 2018, 07:11:17 PM »

i keep hearing that Dems are going to take over the House in the next election.  With all the antics of the current bunch leading the democratic party i don't see how they are going to convince people to vote for more democrats.

Blue:

Problem is the low information voter that gets their information from the MSM. And the MSM is a political arm of the Dem Party, much like Fox is political arm of the Pukes. The difference is Fox and other conservative media are outnumbered bigly. Further, Fox isn't purveyor of fake news, as is the MSM. Dems/MSM too often decide on the narrative which is all negative Trump all the time. Fox and Trump have to spend an inordinate amount of time refuting fake news.

Trump has done a lot of good things for the economy, and in foreign policy.
And beyond the MSM fakes news, they under report, ignore, or put a negative spin on the good things that are going on. If DT was shown walking on water they'd say he's only doing that because he can't swim. If Trump were to offer the milk of human kindness the Dem/MSM folks would ask for a bacteria count.   
John Kopke

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #3708 on: June 21, 2018, 12:18:00 PM »

LOL.....I like the analogy, funny stuff but true.

Me and my eldest had a laugh over some morning coffee last weekend talking about the fact that Fox News is probably about the most credible news source with limited fake news.  Three years ago I would have laughed at that statement in disbelief. 

They are slanted no doubt, but the mainstream media has gone off the deep end.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3709 on: June 21, 2018, 02:37:31 PM »

LOL.....I like the analogy, funny stuff but true.

Me and my eldest had a laugh over some morning coffee last weekend talking about the fact that Fox News is probably about the most credible news source with limited fake news.  Three years ago I would have laughed at that statement in disbelief. 

They are slanted no doubt, but the mainstream media has gone off the deep end.

Which is way the population in this country is so divisive with each other.  Battle lines are being drawn, liberal snowflakes against everyone else and the media is fanning the flames.  Liberals loose simply because they are outgunned.

We are heading for a civil war, like it or not and it's all being perpetuated by the fake news media.

Look at yesterday and Peter Fonda running his mouth (on twitter) about killing ICE agents (and how to do it) and kidnapping Barron Trump and ending his twitter posts with the now new buzzword F*ck.

Fonda needs to be arrested for making threats against the Presidential family in the very least.  So does DiNiro and the rest of the loudmouth's.  Being an adult is being responsible for your actions.  If a couple of them get banged, that will end the whole thing.  They all have big mouths and nothing to back that up with.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3710 on: June 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM »

Come to my house with ill or criminal intent, you leave in a body bag.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3711 on: June 22, 2018, 06:16:48 PM »

Which is way the population in this country is so divisive with each other.  Battle lines are being drawn, liberal snowflakes against everyone else and the media is fanning the flames.  Liberals loose simply because they are outgunned.

We are heading for a civil war, like it or not and it's all being perpetuated by the fake news media.

Look at yesterday and Peter Fonda running his mouth (on twitter) about killing ICE agents (and how to do it) and kidnapping Barron Trump and ending his twitter posts with the now new buzzword F*ck.

Fonda needs to be arrested for making threats against the Presidential family in the very least.  So does DiNiro and the rest of the loudmouth's.  Being an adult is being responsible for your actions.  If a couple of them get banged, that will end the whole thing.  They all have big mouths and nothing to back that up with.

Amen.
John Kopke

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3712 on: June 22, 2018, 06:47:44 PM »

I'm sure they are looking into if it is a credible threat, just like they did when old Fry reported members on this board.  If they find it credible, I'm sure they will have their hands full.

However - I prefer to live in a country where morons can shoot off their big mouth when they don't like something - no matter how ridiculous or stupid their position is.

The day the Government takes steps to stop free speech - that is the day that this Country starts going down a path that would make ME think about is it time for an uprising!

No - I'm not for people threatening other people....  but on the other hand - they have the right to say what they think, as long as they are willing to live with the consequences of their actions.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3713 on: June 22, 2018, 07:40:01 PM »

Dems and their MSM allies are going bat Shiite crazy on the Nazi Trump for, they say,
essentially interning illegal aliens in concentration camps. Well I've listened to the stories of holocaust survivors speaking of their experience in real Nazi concentration camps and I'm here to tell you these frigging loons making an equivalent comparison are worse than scum. 

Of the 12K children currently being held only 2K came with their parents, the rest are called unaccompanied. So how are we to reunited these unaccompanied children from say El Salvador with their parents unless we send them back to El Salvador? Haven't heard an answer to that one. 

Then there are the illegals, who shouldn't have been allowed in the country in the first place whom have killed American children. Where is the outrage from the Dem/MSM? What about the pain of the American parents who will be forever separated from their kids?

Here is something a Mom of one of these murdered children had to say.   
“Make sure you get our stories out,” she said. “I wear his ashes in a locket. That is how I get to hug my son.”  Powerful. Can you think of any of the faux MSM stories on the treatment of illegals that hold a candle to her experience?

Then we have like $ 60 billion in illegal drugs, including pot, heroin, and fentanyl poring across the border. The last two are killing American kids by the thousands. Is that OK? Does it make me a racist, Nazi, or uncaring because I think we need to do something to significantly stem the flow?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:49:40 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #3714 on: June 30, 2018, 11:10:04 AM »

I went to the mailbox yesterday and unloaded the political ads...

they're starting to multiply!

The good news is they're helping some printers and some paper suppliers and some ink suppliers...

and of course they're a shot in the arm to the USPS!

And they'll be a little extra for the trash guys next week!

The bad news is they'll take years to decompose in a landfill somewhere. 

If they could figure out how to use cattle manure to make the paper it would be so appropriate...

BS in...

BS out ;D ;D ;D
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3715 on: June 30, 2018, 10:30:46 PM »

They'll be flooding our email inbox too

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #3716 on: July 01, 2018, 09:34:05 AM »

They'll be flooding our email inbox too

I use Gmail for most of my email.  I can 'filter' out most of the spam with that.

I also have a 'trap' email over at Yahoo that I give out when I suspect I may be getting 'spammed' in the future!

It's the spam political phone calls that get me down.  Sometimes I just let them all go to voicemail when I don't recognize the number or name. 

Interesting that every level of government that ever passes a restriction on robo calling always exempts themselves >:( >:( >:(
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3717 on: July 01, 2018, 11:05:24 AM »

politicians generally exempt themselves from all laws and initiatives they pass

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3718 on: July 05, 2018, 09:15:22 AM »

Funny news - the Trans-Racial  NAACP President that was white...   decided to defraud the food stamp system so she could really see what it was like...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/03/rachel-dolezal-booked-and-released-jail-welfare-charges/754042002/
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3719 on: July 06, 2018, 07:45:49 PM »

Funny news - the Trans-Racial  NAACP President that was white...   decided to defraud the food stamp system so she could really see what it was like...

Hey Prof one excuse is a good as another. Well hopefully she'll get some jail time so she'll get the full effect of "what it was like". Frigging loons.

John Kopke
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 259   Go Up