MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > What are you thinking - (political version)

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 279   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - (political version)  (Read 220657 times)

lilly

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking - (political version)
« Reply #435 on: August 29, 2015, 06:58:07 AM »

Naw, tie them to some railroad track so they can contemplate their impending doom for a while.  That way, they can think about their miserable life before being squished.
Shouldn't you report people who talk like this to authorities? Especially ones that brag about how many guns they have and how good they are with them? Before they hurt themselves or others?
The Republican Party is now a sinkhole of ignorance and bigotry.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #436 on: August 29, 2015, 10:00:52 AM »

You sound like your buddy Fry when he sicked the BATFE on LW for nothing except one of his fantasy moments some years back....

get a life for christsakes........

Maybe you should report yourself to the 'mental authorities' for acting like a paranoid idiot.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

lilly

• Hero Talker
« Reply #437 on: August 29, 2015, 12:20:54 PM »

You sound like your buddy Fry when he sicked the BATFE on LW for nothing except one of his fantasy moments some years back....

Maybe you should report yourself to the 'mental authorities' for acting like a paranoid idiot.
So do you fantasize about tying people to train tracks often? Are there other brutal violent acts that you often fantasize about?

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #438 on: August 29, 2015, 12:27:07 PM »

I've had fantasies bout tying Kim Kardashian's hands to chopped motorcycle handle bars.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #439 on: August 29, 2015, 03:59:04 PM »

So do you fantasize about tying people to train tracks often? Are there other brutal violent acts that you often fantasize about?

I'd be happy to smash your didgits with a ball pein hammer if you want to experience pain.....

The big plus is you won't be able to post for a very long time.....

I can do them one at a time starting with your pinkie on your right hand if you are right handed....

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2015, 08:21:59 PM »

I'd be happy to smash your didgits with a ball pein hammer if you want to experience pain.....

I can do them one at a time starting with your pinkie on your right hand if you are right handed....

He could get one of those voice - to type systems.

It wouldn't stop him.

Heck - he would post more.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #441 on: August 30, 2015, 09:21:28 AM »

Desperation is sinking in as she tries to rile up her supporters...

Hillary thinks Republicans want to chop off heads and put their women in as sex slaves

(she forgets it's democrats that think chopping up babies to sell for parts is okay for women's health centers )

http://jacksonville.com/2015-08-27/story/hillary-rodham-clinton-says-republicans-terrorists-share-same-views-women
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #442 on: August 30, 2015, 11:58:54 AM »

More thinly veiled threats of violence.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #443 on: August 30, 2015, 11:59:53 AM »

If true, I'd love to take credit for it but sadly I cannot.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

lilly

• Hero Talker
« Reply #444 on: August 30, 2015, 01:39:57 PM »

It's a troubled soul that resorts to violence.

More thinly veiled threats of violence.
Not veiled at all.

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #445 on: August 30, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »

Actually, no, he didn't report me to the BATFE or anyone else. There's nothing he could have reported about me.
He reported a fictitious threat to the president, that he THOUGHT was made by another MT poster. He included me as one of the "friends" of this poster, which brought about a visit by a Secret Service agent, asking questions. The agent realized his time was being wasted by Fry, but it was his job to check out each and every report of a possible threat.

Our tax dollars at work.  8*

If true, I'd love to take credit for it but sadly I cannot.

Not that specifically, no. But what I said is the truth. And you know it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:23:47 PM by livewire »
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #446 on: August 30, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »

Actually, no, he didn't report me to the BATFE or anyone else. There's nothing he could have reported about me.
He reported a fictitious threat to the president, that he THOUGHT was made by another MT poster. He included me as one of the "friends" of this poster, which brought about a visit by a Secret Service agent, asking questions. The agent realized his time was being wasted by Fry, but it was his job to check out each and every report of a possible threat.

You would think that charges would be made for totally, knowingly, wasting the Secret Services time.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #447 on: August 30, 2015, 08:32:26 PM »

You would think that charges would be made for totally, knowingly, wasting the Secret Services time.

I talked at length with the agent about that very subject.

It's their job to check out each and every whack job nut case that calls them.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #448 on: August 30, 2015, 09:54:53 PM »

I have 3 different weights of ball pein hammers.  A little one, maybe 5 ounces, a medium one, about a pound and a big one, about 4 pounds for you to choose from.  All capable of obliterating your digits with no discomfort to me...at all.

Be sure to wear a diaper so when you pizz your pants, you don't get the floor wet............

...and you will pizz your pants and probably shitte yourself as well. ;D

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #449 on: August 30, 2015, 09:57:09 PM »

He could get one of those voice - to type systems.

It wouldn't stop him.

Heck - he would post more.

It, not he.....
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 279   Go Up