MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > What are you thinking - (political version)

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 280   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - (political version)  (Read 223525 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking - (political version)
« Reply #450 on: August 30, 2015, 09:58:34 PM »

Actually, no, he didn't report me to the BATFE or anyone else. There's nothing he could have reported about me.
He reported a fictitious threat to the president, that he THOUGHT was made by another MT poster. He included me as one of the "friends" of this poster, which brought about a visit by a Secret Service agent, asking questions. The agent realized his time was being wasted by Fry, but it was his job to check out each and every report of a possible threat.

Our tax dollars at work.  8*

Not that specifically, no. But what I said is the truth. And you know it.

I remembered that, was a few years ago and I didn't remember the details other than the poster it involved...and you.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #451 on: August 30, 2015, 11:55:28 PM »

Actually, no, he didn't report me to the BATFE or anyone else. There's nothing he could have reported about me.
He reported a fictitious threat to the president, that he THOUGHT was made by another MT poster. He included me as one of the "friends" of this poster, which brought about a visit by a Secret Service agent, asking questions. The agent realized his time was being wasted by Fry, but it was his job to check out each and every report of a possible threat.

Our tax dollars at work.  8*

Not that specifically, no. But what I said is the truth. And you know it.
I know logic is foreign to you but the fact that nobody questioned me says you're not telling the truth.

You have no integrity.

Remember when you created your current identity to encourage your other identity to run for political office?

And to act as a cheerleader for your right-wing extremist views?

And to pile on with your bullying?

Well I remember.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2015, 11:57:35 PM »

I have 3 different weights of ball pein hammers.  A little one, maybe 5 ounces, a medium one, about a pound and a big one, about 4 pounds for you to choose from.  All capable of obliterating your digits with no discomfort to me...at all.

Be sure to wear a diaper so when you pizz your pants, you don't get the floor wet............

...and you will pizz your pants and probably shitte yourself as well. ;D
Yep, you're one sick bastard...but then that may be why Monroe Native touted your involvement in the community.  8*

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #453 on: August 31, 2015, 12:42:16 AM »

Yep, you're one sick bastard...but then that may be why Monroe Native touted your involvement in the community.  8*
Yep, when he isn't outing the mental health and violence his buddy republican has, he shows a seriously demented mind.  I can see why he lives in terror of any regulation limiting guns because of violent mental instability.
After one taste, you'll duck soup the rest of your life ... Groucho Marx.

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #454 on: August 31, 2015, 12:43:55 AM »

But I sure never heard the LIAR had a visit from secret service....

With the way he nearly goes postal with every post, I can't guess why.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #455 on: August 31, 2015, 01:13:21 AM »

I'm thinking about that conversation LW and SCF must have had concerning me.

Too bad flip fell for the lies...but then one has to awfully gullible to associate with extremist right-wing fools.

Just imagine if LW actually did receive a visit...he'd make beeline to the forum and point his finger my way.

But that didn't happen. He merely conspired behind the scenes with his like-minded lunatic fake pals.

And when that fake pal opened his mouth and conveyed what he was told...I set him straight and then LW had to finally defend his lie...with yet another lie.

But it figures....after all he is that kind of guy...the kind that lies.

LW has quite a history of that.

Complete lack of integrity.

As for his mental state...I'd say his posts...and the fact that he created his very own cheerleading section speaks volumes.

Maybe it's because his education has been limited to a GED...or maybe it's because of the difficulty having an everyday conversation with a wife that's younger than a daughter.

Or perhaps it's the nature of the gun business...dealing with anti-government right-wing nuts day in , day out.

I'm not sure of the root cause of LW's issues...but one thing is for sure...he does have issues.

And in my opinion...he's the poster boy for someone that should NOT be allowed around firearms.

I'd put SCF in that category as well.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #456 on: August 31, 2015, 10:05:21 AM »

I'm thinking that some people are too wrapped up into what others do or say... 

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #457 on: August 31, 2015, 01:07:30 PM »

I know logic is foreign to you but the fact that nobody questioned me says you're not telling the truth.

You have no integrity.

Remember when you created your current identity to encourage your other identity to run for political office?

Well I remember.

Can you speak clearly while you're talking out of yourass?  Just curious.

Anyways, I really don't care who believes me.  It's the truth.

No one was harmed by it, because your accusations were false.

The fact that you refuse to admit that you reported the other poster as a threat to the president speaks volumes about your personal integrity, however.

You're a lying piece ofshit.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

livewire

• Hero Talker
« Reply #458 on: August 31, 2015, 02:00:49 PM »

But I sure never heard the LIAR had a visit from secret service....

With the way he nearly goes postal with every post, I can't guess why.

I posted it here several times, to refute the lies that Frenchfry had said about me.

And the visit was NOT about me, you dimwit.  It was an investigation about someone ELSE, that Fry had reported.  Try and keep up, will ya?  I know it's difficult, but I have confidence you can do it!!!

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #459 on: August 31, 2015, 10:24:27 PM »

I posted it here several times, to refute the lies that Frenchfry had said about me.

And the visit was NOT about me, you dimwit.  It was an investigation about someone ELSE, that Fry had reported.  Try and keep up, will ya?  I know it's difficult, but I have confidence you can do it!!!

Riiigggtttt, it had nothing to do with you... nosssinngggg!

I guess that is why everyone else got a secret service talk and not just you.. I mean, we all talked to everyone so... Oh, it wasn't anyone else tough?

ducksoup

• Hero Talker
« Reply #460 on: August 31, 2015, 10:29:21 PM »

Supreme Court Denies Kentucky Clerk’s Request To Halt Same-Sex Marriage Order

The Rowan County clerk, Kim Davis, argues that she should be exempted from issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples because she has a religious objection.

On Tuesday morning, there will be no question — at least as to the three same-sex couples who sued Davis — that Davis is under a federal court’s order to stop her “no marriage licenses” policy.

If Davis does not comply, a party could ask Bunning to hold her in contempt of court.

In a statement, the Human Rights Campaign’s senior vice president for policy and political affairs, JoDee Winterhof, said, “Ms. Davis’ choices are clear: she must either choose to follow the law or resign her public position.”
http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/supreme-court-denies-kentucky-clerks-request-to-halt-same-se#.wyd8Zwjrlj

I am guessing by the wording that she intends to be in contempt of court.  Wording all along has pushed her as being a martyr and such.

Oh, and she herself has been remarried 4 times (or married 4 times) which should be against her religious beliefs too.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #461 on: August 31, 2015, 11:01:44 PM »

I'm thinking about that conversation LW and SCF must have had concerning me.

Too bad flip fell for the lies...but then one has to awfully gullible to associate with extremist right-wing fools.

Just imagine if LW actually did receive a visit...he'd make beeline to the forum and point his finger my way.

But that didn't happen. He merely conspired behind the scenes with his like-minded lunatic fake pals.

And when that fake pal opened his mouth and conveyed what he was told...I set him straight and then LW had to finally defend his lie...with yet another lie.

But it figures....after all he is that kind of guy...the kind that lies.

LW has quite a history of that.

Complete lack of integrity.

As for his mental state...I'd say his posts...and the fact that he created his very own cheerleading section speaks volumes.

Maybe it's because his education has been limited to a GED...or maybe it's because of the difficulty having an everyday conversation with a wife that's younger than a daughter.

Or perhaps it's the nature of the gun business...dealing with anti-government right-wing nuts day in , day out.

I'm not sure of the root cause of LW's issues...but one thing is for sure...he does have issues.

And in my opinion...he's the poster boy for someone that should NOT be allowed around firearms.

I'd put SCF in that category as well.

You are already in the category and not by choice.  Wanna discuss that?

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #462 on: August 31, 2015, 11:04:52 PM »

You have no integrity.

Well I remember.

Glad you have a good memory.  Care to expound on why you acted like a peeping tom, sneaking around at a MT get together some years back......  They say a Leopard never looses his spots...  You fit right into that mold.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #463 on: September 01, 2015, 09:20:01 AM »

Looks like a Kentucky clerk needs to be removed from office for failing to perform duties as prescribed by law... 

If your faith is more important than you job - then get a different job...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/02/us/same-sex-marriage-kentucky-kim-davis.html?_r=0
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

livewire

• Hero Talker
« Reply #464 on: September 01, 2015, 12:05:49 PM »

Riiigggtttt, it had nothing to do with you... nosssinngggg!

I guess that is why everyone else got a secret service talk and not just you.. I mean, we all talked to everyone so... Oh, it wasn't anyone else tough?

Dude, you need help.

I talk with Federal Agents all the time.  Not only Secret Service, but Border Patrol, FBI, BATF, even CIA occasionally. 

What about it?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 280   Go Up