MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > What are you thinking - (political version)

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 278   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - (political version)  (Read 220314 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking - (political version)
« Reply #630 on: September 25, 2015, 05:48:42 PM »

LOL  nice catch -   Fry didn't know it was Ford eh?
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #631 on: September 25, 2015, 10:25:21 PM »

I see Boner is RIP next month, he's resigning.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #632 on: September 27, 2015, 10:46:27 AM »

I see as new things appear that Hillary can't explain - the Clinton's are blaming it on her new morning drink    Ice Mocha... 

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #633 on: September 27, 2015, 10:55:57 AM »

Thanks.......I just found my next screen saver!
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #634 on: September 28, 2015, 09:22:21 PM »

There was that time that Carter pardoned Nixon.
Well your culling through my old posts finally found an obvious error.

So congrats for spending your time so wisely.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #635 on: October 05, 2015, 04:59:15 PM »

Interesting that Liberal land... (California) has decided it's okay to kill yourself if you are dying.

Kevorkian would be proud

http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-gov-brown-end-of-life-bill-20151005-story.html
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #636 on: October 05, 2015, 05:17:39 PM »

Euthanasia is another one of those hot button topics.  Personally, and I know that this is easy to say now, but if I were found to be terminal and the pain was just getting to be too much to tolerate......I'd want to pull the plug.

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #637 on: October 05, 2015, 05:25:06 PM »

Euthanasia is another one of those hot button topics.  Personally, and I know that this is easy to say now, but if I were found to be terminal and the pain was just getting to be too much to tolerate......I'd want to pull the plug.
Yeah but going out with a bang... (strippers, doobies, and a nice pour)   isn't on the California menu...

I'd say more like the point of time when you are no longer able to function without all the pain meds they dope you up with - instead of 6 months from then. 
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #638 on: October 05, 2015, 06:02:00 PM »

LOL......ok, I changed my mind.

Stripper treatment and then the lethal dose that takes me to my final euphoria! 

It would have to be miserable struggling for your last breath and in so much pain......I think I'd take the chicken way out.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #639 on: October 05, 2015, 08:28:19 PM »

nothing chicken about not wanting to suffer - it's the fact that 6 months out when you are still going great and may have even a few more months with family that I take issues with.
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #640 on: October 05, 2015, 09:25:00 PM »

Understandable............and a hard call to make.  I wouldn't want to miss a second of being with my children, but then again I don't want to suffer and make them suffer as well watching what is inevitable.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #641 on: October 08, 2015, 10:45:51 PM »

LOL   the  Energy police will be busy in NYC...   Maybe they can ride around with the Large Pop Police

NEW YORK (AP) — A new law requires that New York City stores and restaurants keep their front doors closed when their air conditioning is on.

The bill, which Mayor Bill de Blasio signed into law on Wednesday, goes into effect next summer.

The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1GxB4mD ) reports that the mayor said leaving doors wide open when air conditioning is blasting is a waste of energy.

Violators face fines of $250 for a first offense and up to $1,000 for an egregious violation
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #642 on: October 09, 2015, 06:49:04 AM »

LOL   the  Energy police will be busy in NYC...   Maybe they can ride around with the Large Pop Police

NEW YORK (AP) — A new law requires that New York City stores and restaurants keep their front doors closed when their air conditioning is on.

The bill, which Mayor Bill de Blasio signed into law on Wednesday, goes into effect next summer.

The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1GxB4mD ) reports that the mayor said leaving doors wide open when air conditioning is blasting is a waste of energy.

Violators face fines of $250 for a first offense and up to $1,000 for an egregious violation

Maybe they're just trying to fight global warming.  Sharing their cool air with the world!!!!
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #643 on: October 09, 2015, 09:22:12 AM »

NYC missed the keep your door closed in the winter time law... 

Can't imagine why they only chose one season to regulate?
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #644 on: October 09, 2015, 09:37:59 AM »

I saw the first local ____ for President sign a few days ago...

it was a banner mounted in the back of a pickup parked in a driveway on S. Dixie south of Albain.  Not sure yet if it's a permanent installation there or just someone visiting.
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 278   Go Up