MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > What are you thinking - (political version)

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 259   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - (political version)  (Read 168521 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: What are you thinking - (political version)
« Reply #3675 on: May 09, 2018, 08:13:08 AM »

A few well placed "security" cameras would catch the dirty work!     Those motion detecting hunting ones also work well in more remote areas...

I was just going to suggest a few trail cameras might aid in apprehending any 'suspects'. 

My latest one uses infrared (rather than white light) flash at night.  I know where the camera is and I have to be looking right at it in order to see the 'flash'.  I have mine pretty close to the ground but for taller 'game' it could go higher up and make the infrared flash at night pretty hard to detect. 

Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #3676 on: May 09, 2018, 08:25:31 AM »

During the hearing yesterday, the petitioner kept getting coached by another resident from our Township, Edward Giraud Jr.

Giraud is a long time name in London Township.  I found some references there as far back as 1910. 

It's not uncommon for the 'old timers' to push back against the so called 'newbies' and this sounds like one of those scenarios. 
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #3677 on: May 09, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »

Giraud is a long time name in London Township.  I found some references there as far back as 1910. 

It's not uncommon for the 'old timers' to push back against the so called 'newbies' and this sounds like one of those scenarios.

Ed Giraud was responsible for the recall of Clerk Larry Lee and Treasurer Lynn Davidson, back in 2006.  I was the Zoning Administrator back then.
Same guy is trying to recall us today.
Except the laws are very different now. MUCH harder to get recall petition wording approved, and you need 2-1/2 times the number of signatures, in order to get it on the ballot.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3678 on: May 22, 2018, 08:30:09 AM »

I'm still wondering how Obama didn't know his FBI was spying on Trump...   when the lovers txts say the white house wanted to stay informed

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3679 on: May 22, 2018, 09:45:11 AM »

i think we all know even the dems but they'll deny it.  And some of the smarter ones  know it happened and know it will come out so they are saying it was legitmite because the Russians were interfering with our election..
And isn't the big stonewall by the FBI and the JD becasue it all points to Obama and we just can't have that today.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3680 on: May 22, 2018, 03:13:39 PM »

i think we all know even the dems but they'll deny it.  And some of the smarter ones  know it happened and know it will come out so they are saying it was legitmite because the Russians were interfering with our election..
And isn't the big stonewall by the FBI and the JD becasue it all points to Obama and we just can't have that today.

Why  not?  Past time for Obozo and Keg Legs to get thrown under the bus and run over by it.

Someday, all the dirty lies, deceit and corruption is going to come out anyway.  Two crooked turds.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:15:19 PM by SidecarFlip »
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3681 on: May 22, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »

But but but if they go after Obama it will be racial.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3682 on: May 22, 2018, 07:44:45 PM »

But but but if they go after Obama it will be racial.

Obama knows nothing.

He said so.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3683 on: May 22, 2018, 09:35:18 PM »

His man wife Mike (Michelle) ran the show. ;D

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3684 on: May 23, 2018, 10:26:12 AM »

Comey has been quiet lately... 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3685 on: May 23, 2018, 10:39:35 AM »

Still not liking the idea of Mueller questioning Trump,  esp after they have said their is no Russian collusion.  That is what Mueller was suppose to be doing.  Case closed.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3686 on: May 23, 2018, 09:40:20 PM »

DJT will only answer what he feels he wants to and nothing more.  He ain't stupid.  Muller is.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3687 on: May 23, 2018, 10:01:08 PM »

The game changed when Trump pulled Rudy out of the bullpen..

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3688 on: June 09, 2018, 12:14:24 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #3689 on: June 09, 2018, 12:25:58 PM »

I just can't imagine as even the most loyal Democrats are not embarrassed by her, and despise the leadership role she is within her party.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 259   Go Up