MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)  (Read 83101 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)
« Reply #1260 on: June 01, 2019, 08:52:02 AM »

Why do parents hang monikers on their kids like....Juwan anyway?
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

FritzTheKat

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1261 on: June 08, 2019, 07:05:40 PM »

JaCoby Jones  one man wrecking crew
I could be Schrodinger's Kat!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1262 on: June 08, 2019, 07:12:40 PM »

I wish Calvin Johnson would just go away and stay away and keep his stupid mouth shut.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1263 on: June 10, 2019, 09:18:42 PM »

Don't have a clue who that is.....  don't care either.....

I see the Firekeepers 500 at MIS was postponed until this afternoon (Monday) because of rain.  I bet that infield is a muddy, nasty mess.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1264 on: June 11, 2019, 06:08:44 PM »

Don't have a clue who that is.....  don't care either.....

I see the Firekeepers 500 at MIS was postponed until this afternoon (Monday) because of rain.  I bet that infield is a muddy, nasty mess.

Just like Monroe County?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1265 on: June 25, 2019, 07:14:38 PM »

Go Blue!  Lets get that last win!
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1266 on: June 26, 2019, 07:46:07 PM »

Kind of glad this clown decided that MSU was the place for him - despite his mother being dead set against it.

I kind of think he should have listened to her.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2019/06/26/ex-msu-star-malik-mcdowell-charged-scuffle-cops-truck-theft/1576043001/
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1267 on: June 27, 2019, 10:07:52 AM »

The reason Dumbtonio does so well is he takes guys, (lots of criminals and punks for the hood) that nobody else wants and he gets them to play dirty because they are to stupid to understand anything else.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1268 on: June 30, 2019, 07:54:14 PM »

Are you telling me its not okay for a Michigan State Legacy to follow in the footsteps of their elder?

What gives at Michigan State?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2019/06/30/ex-michigan-state-spartan-hunter-rison-transfers-fullerton-college/1613168001/
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1269 on: June 30, 2019, 09:41:30 PM »

The reason Dumbtonio does so well is he takes guys, (lots of criminals and punks for the hood) that nobody else wants and he gets them to play dirty because they are to stupid to understand anything else.

For the most part, all one has to do is look at their names to know they are from the hood.  I bet none of them are scholars either.

blue2

• Hero Talker

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1272 on: July 10, 2019, 09:56:19 PM »

He took that taser like a man.

Yeah right.  he had on a Carhartt jacket. The probes never touched his skin.  Should have shot him in the balls instead.  In reality the officer showed great restraint.  When the idiot got violent the officer was well within his rights to shoot him with his service weapon.  I would have.  The officer was being threatened with physical harm.

center mass works with a bullet but not so good with a Taser when the perp is heavily clothed.  His balls however weren't.  Can you imagine getting tased in the jewels?  That would be painful, big time.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1273 on: July 10, 2019, 09:57:55 PM »

Are all dumbtonio's stars hoodies?  I wonder if they even attend classes.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1274 on: July 11, 2019, 06:46:19 PM »

Yeah right.  he had on a Carhartt jacket. The probes never touched his skin.  Should have shot him in the balls instead.  In reality the officer showed great restraint.  When the idiot got violent the officer was well within his rights to shoot him with his service weapon.  I would have.  The officer was being threatened with physical harm.

center mass works with a bullet but not so good with a Taser when the perp is heavily clothed.  His balls however weren't.  Can you imagine getting tased in the jewels?  That would be painful, big time.

Carhartt should totally market that feature.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86   Go Up