MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)  (Read 53320 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 09:06:36 AM »

Is that what happens when you hire an AD instead of a CEO from a bad Pizza Company?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 09:49:28 AM »

Some of it is just luck - some of it does have to do with coaching... 

Funny that usually a school good in one or the other - rarely is good at both - if this is the first time for 4 years of both.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2015, 11:13:54 AM »

True.

Most schools get tagged as being a basketball school or a football school.

There have been plenty of exceptions though for periods of time.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 09:16:59 AM »

You mean  like Kentucky or Duke - although I think Duke's football team did win two years ago

Curious why no one is calling the Big 10 a strong conference now after winning the National Championship and having 2 teams in the final 4?
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2015, 09:55:25 AM »

because most sports writers with the most pull love the south and east.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2015, 10:46:13 AM »

Is anyone planning on going to the Michigan Spring game this weekend?
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2015, 08:27:17 AM »

What a nice looking day to watch some Football!

I wouldn't have thought this was possible a few weeks ago.

Can't wait to see Harbaugh trot out of the tunnel, see how the many QB's look, how the O Line blocks, how the RB's do, and what the D looks like.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2015, 07:50:08 PM »

Woo Hoo!

Adrian Petersen is reinstated to the NFL!

Oh wait..... 

The Fantasy season has been over for some time now.....

Never mind.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2015, 10:20:57 PM »

LOL...   

So the big question next season is what star is going to screw up and cost someone a chance at the fantasy title 

Will be interesting to see what they do to the player that was found guilty then paid off the girl to dissapear...  Harding I think that Dallas sold their sole to pick up...
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2015, 08:21:49 PM »

Man this Ottawa - Montreal NHL Playoff Series has been entertaining hockey to watch.

I almost hope it goes to Game 7 - just to have another game to watch.

The Wings I hope finish theirs in 6.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2015, 09:29:00 AM »

Was nice to see the Wings return and handle TB 

funny to see the shoe on the other foot -
Wings used to be the high power offense that sputtered in the playoffs
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2015, 07:07:01 PM »

Trying to find a bar in St. Louis to watch the dreaded Wings game may be a challenge this evening.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2015, 07:22:03 PM »

LOL.....  I can watch it by changing a channel, and I almost don't want to after the turd they laid out Monday.

Kornwall being out doesn't bolster my confidence.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2015, 09:40:20 PM »

Shoot.  1-0 TB.

I should go to bed.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2015, 09:43:35 PM »

Hey the Tigers came back from worse today ...   

But yep It doesn't look good
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75   Go Up