MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 83   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)  (Read 68024 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)
« on: January 25, 2015, 08:04:38 PM »

Question 1:

What goes through Josh Gordon's head before he screws up?

What type of drink(s) did he have to earn his next suspension?

Question 2:

Why did they have to wait until 8:00 to kick off this turd of a Pro Bowl game?

I want to see how Tate, Quinn and Stafford do, but man - they won't play till late - and I don't want to stay up watching this turkey.

8*
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking? - (Sports Version)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 08:13:12 PM »

I thought it odd they made the suspension announcement Superbowl week - when it was from an incident back in July  8* (from what I just heard on a sports radio show)
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 08:16:11 PM »

He did it way back in July?

And they still let him play last season?

Seriously?

You have got to be kidding me!

All I did was read the blip on the bottom of the Pro Bowl Pre game.....

8*

To think I tied up a roster spot on him.....

I assumed this was a NEW incident.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 08:26:16 PM »

This ad was classy of Max.

Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 08:41:05 PM »

This ad was classy of Max.

Now that's something that is rarely found in today's athlete!

Hope we get the chance to play against him someday inter league or WS... 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 08:50:54 PM »

Stafford is tearing them up!

I can go to bed early.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 05:32:43 PM »

I'm thinking I can shoot better than Tiger Woods my next time on the course...  82!     and that's after getting off the plane and driving straight to the course.

Some speculate he'd rather be at the Superbowl with Lindsay than playing this Sunday anyway :-)
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 07:10:05 PM »

I'm thinking I can shoot better than Tiger Woods my next time on the course...  82!     and that's after getting off the plane and driving straight to the course.

Some speculate he'd rather be at the Superbowl with Lindsay than playing this Sunday anyway :-)

I bet you that is his strategy?

Lose at golf and watch some football?

That is what I would do.....
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 10:24:32 PM »

I'm sure his former swing coaches that he "fired" are watching with interest...   
Will he dare go back to those that helped him with success?

Otherwise he can kiss his chances at beating Jack's records - which drives him.
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »

I think his chances of beating Jacks records are pretty well gone - unless he does something very drastic.

He had no staying power like Jack.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2015, 09:40:11 PM »

I'm hoping that next year I find someone who has super bowl squares for sale... 

Its boring to watch the game without some form of gambling... 

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2015, 10:20:37 PM »

Shoot Prof - if you would have let me know I would have hooked you up....

Let me know how many and how rich next year.

As Homer Simpson said - Gambling makes a good thing better!
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 08:40:10 AM »

I wonder how long before 'deflate gate is back in the news ??? ??? ???
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 09:55:44 AM »

deflate gate is over.  It was only a diversion before the super bowl to take the heat off the incompetent refs and rigging by the NFL execs.
And it worked
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 83   Go Up