MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Health > Anti-vaccination movement

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Anti-vaccination movement  (Read 5291 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Anti-vaccination movement (AKA Morons)
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 08:44:48 PM »

That is correct.

Put me on that list too.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

JN Coin-Bank

• Veteran Talker
  • Where are my damn glasses...?
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 11:14:13 PM »

I'm just curious: how is it that some people believe they know so much better than others as to what risks are worthy of taking, and which are not, and that everyone should be bound by their 2nd-, or subsequent-, party opinion of the matter?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 11:26:09 PM by JN Coin-Bank »
"Pax" was so much easier to type in than JN Coin-Bank. Darn it.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 08:36:49 AM »

I'm just curious: how is it that some people believe they know so much better than others as to what risks are worthy of taking, and which are not, and that everyone should be bound by their 2nd-, or subsequent-, party opinion of the matter?
Well there's the scientific community and then there are the anti-vax morons.
I suspect I know on which side you reside.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 10:16:11 AM »

Well there's the scientific community and then there are the anti-vax morons.
I suspect I know on which side you reside.

The wiseass has spoken.... ;D

I know what side I'm on.  Same side as Live.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2015, 12:20:17 AM »

The wiseass has spoken.... ;D

I know what side I'm on.  Same side as Live.
Man you sure are desperate to make friends.

Bet you'd even eat the corn from his stool.

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 09:20:06 AM »

Man you sure are desperate to make friends.

Bet you'd even eat the corn from his stool.

Why are you liberals so disgusting?

You went from a penis/homosexual fetish to an anal/feces fetish. 

You need help, dude.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2015, 09:48:07 AM »

Why are you liberals so disgusting?

You went from a penis/homosexual fetish to an anal/feces fetish. 

You need help, dude.

FMJ help.

JN Coin-Bank

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2015, 09:12:16 PM »

Ah, yes: the "science" has spoken.  Quite clearly, too:
Polio Vaccine ...may cause polio or death.
Measles Vaccine ...may cause measles or death.
Flu shots ...may cause the flu, flu-like symptoms, or death.
...and on and on the list goes, uninteruptedly.  Again I say, unequivocally, keep your so-called laws off my body.  My body is my business, only morons would believe it to be theirs, too.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:59:24 PM by JN Coin-Bank »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 09:46:55 PM »

I have a nephew that got polio from the vaccine 28 years ago.
When it came  for my grandkids to get vaccines the doctors agreed they shouldn't get the live virus

JN Coin-Bank

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2015, 09:57:42 PM »

Calling these shots "Immunizations" doesn't the least bit infer that they can or will create a physical immunization to whatever pathogen they're named for.  If memory serves something like 80% of the kiddies who came down with the measles at Disney recently had had the MMR but were not immune to the measles. An unthinking moron would say damn the torpedoes and get your shots anyway, but a thinking person would pause to ask "If these shots aren't doing what they're supposedly made to do, wth ARE they doing?"  The Science there says that they kill babies, make millions of zombified "autistic" people, and much, much more.  I would vote for liberals to have to get their shots though.  Darwinian theory in action.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 10:07:27 PM »

I don't think there's any question that they don't work.  When I was a kid everyone got measles, chickenpox, mumps and whooping caugh.  Not so much anymore.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2015, 10:07:58 PM »

Like Live, I guess I'm an anti vaxxer because everythine I got a flu shot, I got the flu.  So, I quit getting flu shots.  Guess what, I haven't had the flu in years.

Certainly not adverse to a B12 shot in the booty about mid winter.  makes the winter seem shorter...lol

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2015, 10:10:41 PM »

We got a post card from our Vet that said our dog needed the Lepto L4 vaccine. So we took our dog in got the shot and 3 days later the dog won't eat, is lethargic and has what looks like blood blisters all over her belly. We did some research on this vaccine and the Leptospirosis disease and found out the vaccine can trigger an immune disease that attacks the dogs platelets. This causes the dogs blood to thin and not coagulate. She began throwing up bright red blood and pooping red blood. We ran her back to the Vet who was very concerned and agreed that the vaccine probably caused the problem. He contacted Pfizer the vaccine manufacturer to see if they would pay for treatment and testing and their Vet said, "Prove it". So now we are stuck paying a fortune to save our dog from bleeding to death because of a vaccine that was supposed to protect the dog.

Further research found that a lot of people are having the same problem and that most vets don't even think it is necessary in the US because the disease is most prevalent in tropical areas. Other countries don't use them because they say they don't work.

No more Vaccines for our dog if she survives.
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2015, 10:33:49 PM »

CL and I are pulling for your pup.  We love our dogs (CL loves her cats).  No amount of money is too much for ours.  My pup gets insulin 2 times a day and is a walking drugstore.  She's blind from sugar but keeps on trucking.  Just took a tumble down the back steps (got out the sliding door by accident).  She cannot see the steps and no one was around.  A moment of inattention on our part equals a painful hurt for her....

I think CL said she averages a grand a month in vet bills and meds.  I can understand why people put their animals down, it's expensive but they (the animals) can't pay for it.....

Keep us posted.  I prefer dogs and cat over people for the most part.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2015, 07:16:51 AM »

Calling these shots "Immunizations" doesn't the least bit infer that they can or will create a physical immunization to whatever pathogen they're named for.  If memory serves something like 80% of the kiddies who came down with the measles at Disney recently had had the MMR but were not immune to the measles. An unthinking moron would say damn the torpedoes and get your shots anyway, but a thinking person would pause to ask "If these shots aren't doing what they're supposedly made to do, wth ARE they doing?"  The Science there says that they kill babies, make millions of zombified "autistic" people, and much, much more.  I would vote for liberals to have to get their shots though.  Darwinian theory in action.
Wrong.
 Pockets of unvaccinated children appear to have fueled the recent measles outbreak traced to Disney theme parks in California, researchers report.

"The Disneyland outbreak is quite possibly a direct consequence of the growing anti-vaccination movement in the United States,"
http://www.webmd.com/children/vaccines/news/20150316/low-vaccination-rates-likely-behind-disney-measles-outbreak-study

And

Link dismissed between MMR vaccine and autism.
http://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/vaccine-linked-to-autism

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up