MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > What are you thinking about right now?

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking about right now?  (Read 147294 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: What are you thinking about right now?
« Reply #2670 on: December 15, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »

1/1000 of a percent maybe?

You are being generous.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2671 on: January 02, 2019, 12:22:37 PM »

I'm thinking that this is the perfect amount of snow....   

but somehow I doubt Mother nature will agree :)
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2672 on: January 02, 2019, 09:45:44 PM »

I'm thinking that Whitmer is a Granholm wannabe. Installs Granholm cronies in cabinet positions Granholm is at her innaguration, she even dresses like Granholm.

Not going to get anything done anyway.  The dysfunctional Republican house and senate will remain that way and block every one of her legislative inititatives..

Welcome to 4 more lost years.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2673 on: January 03, 2019, 05:31:41 PM »

I'm thinking that Whitmer is a Granholm wannabe. Installs Granholm cronies in cabinet positions Granholm is at her innaguration, she even dresses like Granholm.

Not going to get anything done anyway.  The dysfunctional Republican house and senate will remain that way and block every one of her legislative inititatives..

Welcome to 4 more lost years.

How long until Gretchen blows us away?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2674 on: January 03, 2019, 06:08:59 PM »

How long until Gretchen blows us away?

Granholm wannabe???  Probably not long but I will say she requested the AG to look into the legalities of what Snyder did with Enbridge and ramming through the legislative initative which is, in my view, a good thing.  That deal with Enbridge sucks big time, I don't trust them at all plus they get another 10 years out of line 5 as it presently sits (or sags) depending on how you view it.

Ain't gonna be no 'blow away'.  Just a blow job.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2675 on: January 03, 2019, 07:06:34 PM »

reminder this is the non- politics  what are you thinking right now  ;) 

Can't lose the lurkers here!   
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2676 on: January 03, 2019, 07:47:14 PM »

Granholm wannabe???  Probably not long but I will say she requested the AG to look into the legalities of what Snyder did with Enbridge and ramming through the legislative initative which is, in my view, a good thing.  That deal with Enbridge sucks big time, I don't trust them at all plus they get another 10 years out of line 5 as it presently sits (or sags) depending on how you view it.

Ain't gonna be no 'blow away'.  Just a blow job.

Don't kid yourself.

The Democrats just want their fair share of the Enbridge Lobbying dollars.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179]   Go Up