MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > What are you thinking about right now III

Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking about right now III  (Read 324306 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: What are you thinking about right now III
« Reply #11115 on: April 21, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »

Yea, misleading.   ;D
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11116 on: April 21, 2014, 08:41:15 AM »

Haven't we all thought this?

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11117 on: April 21, 2014, 06:54:13 PM »

Come on - Raj didn't speak good English?

;D
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11118 on: April 21, 2014, 11:12:26 PM »

I've about given up on the advice from "India"...   2 strikes from the Charter support there...    They tell me to take the equipment in for exchange - and the local office says no they can't do that.

I'm going straight to the office on Telegraph from now on - and they can deal with whatever issue I have... 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11119 on: April 22, 2014, 06:26:36 AM »

Pull the plug Prof!  If you want to watch something on ESPN, watch it at the local watering hole! :)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11120 on: April 22, 2014, 07:11:14 AM »

Maybe they would send someone out to your house to work on it.

Just make sure your dog is someplace safe before they show up.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #11121 on: April 22, 2014, 07:44:59 AM »

I've about given up on the advice from "India"...   2 strikes from the Charter support there...    They tell me to take the equipment in for exchange - and the local office says no they can't do that.

I'm going straight to the office on Telegraph from now on - and they can deal with whatever issue I have...

That can be a double edged sword there too Prof...

Probably a good move for most issues if they happen M-F 9-5!

Back years ago when I was having 'daily' issues I did finally find the 'beginning' of the end solution through one of their call centers.  However, it was located in Wisconsin and not Karnatka.

That tech basicly went in and looked and explained to me what was happening at least 6 months before the local Charter service team finally fixed the issue...  and yes, that was with me on the phone or in their office almost every day for the 6 months.  I finally had to file a complaint with the FCC and then Charter got their Corporate Escalation Team involved and it only took a couple more months after that :( :( :(

Unfortunately they seem to have disbanded or hopefully just renamed their Escalation Team.

Anyway, when they finally 'found' and then corrected the issue it was exactly what the guy in Wisconsin explained to me 6 months earlier.  The biggest issue I continually run into with Charter is there is just a major breakdown in communication between all levels >:( >:( >:(

Give me a small local company and I'll gladly pay the 30-40% LESS they'd likely be charging ;D ;D ;D
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #11122 on: April 23, 2014, 09:24:57 AM »

My first experience with 'suicide doors' was in a '66 black Lincoln convertible which looked just like this one:

1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible Suicide Doors Entourage Classic Car for Sale in MI Vanguard

HUGE was still an understatement Fuzz :P :P :P

The other car I learned a lot about that summer was a '66 Fairlane 500 GT.  My future wife's Dad had a 66 Fairlane, bright red but it didn't have a big block shoehorned under the hood:

WHAT A BRAND NEW 1966 FORD FAIRLANE GTA LOOKS LIKE

I mentioned before about my wife's Dad having a new 66 Fairlane 500...

but his was 'red' and minus the SOHC 427 :o :o :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYpXG_EDfn0
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net
Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742]   Go Up