MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > ISO: someone to repair?????

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ISO: someone to repair?????  (Read 52 times)

tnweasel

• Hero Talker
ISO: someone to repair?????
« on: July 08, 2014, 01:43:52 PM »

our house is over 80 years old...we have red oak floors that were refinished beautifully several years ago.....last week my 28 year-old son 'jumped' down the stairs and broke one of the steps....the step is made of two pieces...one wide...about ten inches and one narrower strip.....he 'broke' the two where they join....now I am in search of someone who can come in a repair the break.....the steps are on risers and would need to be removed to repair the split....I don't think there needs to be any refinishing....but if so, I still have the color strip that we used when we chose the stain for the floors....so, anyone know of a person who does this kind of work...?????? thanks
"You did then what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better." ~Maya Angelou

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”  ~John Wayne

Maverick

• Hero Talker
Re: ISO: someone to repair?????
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 01:56:34 PM »

Bill VanDaele whose family owns Al's Cabinet Shop near Maybee has a small business that does handyman work. He has the talent and the tools for a job like this and he is reasonably priced.
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up