MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > A band in need

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A band in need  (Read 769 times)

gravethief13

• New Talker
A band in need
« on: July 13, 2015, 12:16:43 AM »

Hey people of Monroe! Do you have an empty rarely used garage, barn, or some other space that has power outlets? Would you like your grass mowed or some other light maintenance done for free! I can even fix your computer (I got a piece of paper from MCCC that says so).

I'm with a small band that's in need of place to rehearse. Because we all work and we all work on different days and at different times, we need a place that we can practice in at any time of the day, which could be three in the morning or 12 o'clock noon. It would have to be in a place where your neighbors are distant enough not to call down the fuzz on us for being a little to loud in the dead of night. We're spread out between Monroe and Bedford so anywhere in that area or even a little out of the way would be fine.

If your interested, know someone who may be interested, or can think of a place that fits these restraints (cause I'm out of ideas), just reply to this post or message me.
Thanks

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: A band in need
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 08:22:47 AM »

Hey people of Monroe! Do you have an empty rarely used garage, barn, or some other space that has power outlets? Would you like your grass mowed or some other light maintenance done for free! I can even fix your computer (I got a piece of paper from MCCC that says so).

I'm with a small band that's in need of place to rehearse. Because we all work and we all work on different days and at different times, we need a place that we can practice in at any time of the day, which could be three in the morning or 12 o'clock noon. It would have to be in a place where your neighbors are distant enough not to call down the fuzz on us for being a little to loud in the dead of night. We're spread out between Monroe and Bedford so anywhere in that area or even a little out of the way would be fine.

If your interested, know someone who may be interested, or can think of a place that fits these restraints (cause I'm out of ideas), just reply to this post or message me.
Thanks

I will point out that some of the amplifier and speaker set ups require a lot of power.  If you're in an old building with old wiring you may not have enough 'power' to make your equipment perform the way you need it to.
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".
Pages: [1]   Go Up