MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Businesses > Lambertville FoodTown to close and remodel as organic and specialty food store

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lambertville FoodTown to close and remodel as organic and specialty food store  (Read 1446 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

This should be an excellent addition to the area.  I can honestly say I've never been in that store in all the years it's been there but if they do this right it will probably be a destination for us frequently.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Retail/2015/07/31/Food-Town-in-Lambertville-shutting-down-temporarily.html
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!

As the clip said, it is a trendy thing nowadays.

Me personally, I won't shop at a store that doesn't boast about the GMO percent of goods sold.   ;)
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

blue2

• Hero Talker

Ciolinos on Lewis near Smith has been adding organic items pretty regularly.  They will be some competition but Foodtown being on other side of township and close to Toledo should do alright.

Professor H

• Hero Talker

Is beer classified as organic?   
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker

It could be I guess if the ingredents were organic they might be able to cash in.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

Is beer classified as organic?   

In some cases it 'can' be...

here's a 'beer blog' on organic craft beers:

http://www.craftbeer.com/craft-beer-muses/the-big-omdash-defining-organic-beer
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".
Pages: [1]   Go Up