MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Politics and sex

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down

Author Topic: Politics and sex  (Read 33484 times)

Maverick

• Hero Talker
Re: Politics and sex
« Reply #540 on: March 10, 2018, 02:27:55 PM »

The primary will be interesting in that race for sure.
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2018, 10:00:48 AM »

I don't think Jill has a chance and he has to be convicted or step down first. Until then he gets his full pay from the state.

I heard she's not interested this go around - 
Will be interesting to see the jockeying for that coveted job among the attorneys

If it took the state a year to bring this case - I'm sure it will take another for that speedy trial... 

unless a deal is in the works -  either way I see him convicted and removed - or the first judge in Monroe County History to face a challenge!     
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #542 on: March 11, 2018, 12:56:09 PM »

I heard she's not interested this go around - 
Will be interesting to see the jockeying for that coveted job among the attorneys

If it took the state a year to bring this case - I'm sure it will take another for that speedy trial... 

unless a deal is in the works -  either way I see him convicted and removed - or the first judge in Monroe County History to face a challenge!   

She probably heard that husband and wife LaVoy plan on running for State Senate and State Rep.

Maybe Jill is smart enough to know that you CAN get too many LaVoy's in Government Office.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #543 on: March 11, 2018, 03:35:17 PM »

She probably heard that husband and wife LaVoy plan on running for State Senate and State Rep.

Maybe Jill is smart enough to know that you CAN get too many LaVoy's in Government Office.

LOL  is there a 2 for 1 special for advertising?     

or did they switch parties?   Not a chance otherwise
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #544 on: March 11, 2018, 04:29:08 PM »

LOL  is there a 2 for 1 special for advertising?     

or did they switch parties?   Not a chance otherwise

Given that Bill was beat in his last time out for the State Rep job, and that his wife is trying to jump from the most coveted elected Job in the City of Monroe to State Rep....  it just doesn't seem likely to me.

However - since Bill has struggled to find normal employment since he got voted out....  I guess maybe elected office is all they are really qualified for.

What is the saying - can't get a job, run for an elected office?

I guess this is the best plan the local Democratic Office can come up with.

Of course - I would think they would want to run Gloria Rafko - maybe a pedophile could do better than City Council?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #545 on: March 13, 2018, 09:45:56 AM »

So, one of the gals complains about how he mistreated her during their first 'encounter' but then turns around and comes back for seconds!

I'm curious about the last gal not wanting any money :-\ :-\ :-\

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20180313/monroe-county-officials-ask-state-to-reassign-calkins-case
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Maverick

• Hero Talker
« Reply #546 on: March 13, 2018, 11:38:34 AM »

She was probably on the cops payroll by then.
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #547 on: March 19, 2018, 10:16:22 AM »

So, one of the gals complains about how he mistreated her during their first 'encounter' but then turns around and comes back for seconds!

I'm curious about the last gal not wanting any money :-\ :-\ :-\

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20180313/monroe-county-officials-ask-state-to-reassign-calkins-case

interesting read - the actual complaint by the AG

https://www.docdroid.net/FXUeeSH/jarod-calkins.pdf
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #548 on: March 19, 2018, 11:12:43 AM »

I find it very hard to believe that Calkins wife isn't complicit in all this.  You don't have a bondage room in your basement without your wife knowing about it.  Don't happen.

Interestingly, his wife has remained completely out of the whole thing.  I cannot get 4 from 2+2 on this whole thing.

I smell the joint coming for him.

What a way to destroy your professional life.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up