MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Businesses > Monroe Bank and Trust - automatic Fees?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monroe Bank and Trust - automatic Fees?  (Read 6211 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Monroe Bank and Trust - automatic Fees?
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2015, 12:12:11 PM »

Sometimes I wonder what it will be like without all the electronic gadgets we use daily.  If you follow the scriptures, it is predicted to come about (the fall of Babylon) in the next couple years with the invasion of the people from the north and their allies (Russia/Putin), prempted by an 'indignation'.  That indignation could very well be a massive EMP detonation over North America 20 or so miles above the continent that will render all electronic device unless hardened or protected by a Faraday cage, the power grid, every automobile and truck inoperative.

No electronic banking, no transportation, no light(electricity) or heat, water or anything.  No cell phones, computers, nothing.  The only thing that will work will be firerarms because the ignition of the propellant is by mechanical (not electronic) means.  No night vision scopes, no red dots.  Cross bows will work, long bows too.

If that occurs, then the Russians and their allies will invade 'babylon' and take it over, plundering it for it's natural resources and enslaving it's inhabitants (not that we aren't already indentured by the current regime already).

Make no mistake about it, The United States is loathed by the countries of the world and they would side with Russia inj a minute to overthrow 'Babylon'.

Life without electronics would be gruesome to say the least.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2015, 12:35:05 PM »

I would survive.

I wouldn't have to make a mortgage payment anymore, that's for sure.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2015, 01:54:35 PM »

I would survive.

I wouldn't have to make a mortgage payment anymore, that's for sure.

Or have a business either.  Lots of contemplation time.  I'd survive as well.  Would be tough though.  You'd have to be looking over your shoulder all the time.  Your neighbors could become your enemies or thieves.  Desperate people do desperate things.

I suspect the two items that are absolute necessities are firearms and precious metals.  The firearms would get you your necessities and protect you from harm and the precious metals give you the ability to purchas goods when the paper currency is no more.

I didn't post it to play tinfoil hat or be omnious, I posted it because we are so dependent on electronics and the electronic age could end in a matter of seconds with an EMPulse, and I'm not a prepper either though it's not a bad idea to have some essential supplies (like potable water and non perishable foods on hand just in case.  Even a good tornado could render the infrastructure non working.  Better to be prepared for any emergency.

Sometimes I think thats the impetus behind the EU and their push for disarming the American people by mandate.  Remove the arms and you subvert the population.  At that point they have to capitulate to any and all whims of whomever is ruling.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2015, 07:22:40 PM »

Sometimes I think thats the impetus behind the EU and their push for disarming the American people by mandate.  Remove the arms and you subvert the population.  At that point they have to capitulate to any and all whims of whomever is ruling.

Isn't it amazing that our Founders understood that point hundreds of years ago - and that is why they wanted us to be armed to the teeth?

You have to love those old white guys.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2015, 08:22:25 PM »

Isn't it amazing that our Founders understood that point hundreds of years ago - and that is why they wanted us to be armed to the teeth?

You have to love those old white guys.

They were plenty smart, unlike the liberals we have today.  They are dumber than dog turds.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2015, 05:29:29 PM »

They were plenty smart, unlike the liberals we have today.  They are dumber than dog turds.

No - they want us beholden to the Government and subservient to foreign interests.

I don't understand why they would want that - but they do.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2015, 06:37:04 PM »

No - they want us beholden to the Government and subservient to foreign interests.

I don't understand why they would want that - but they do.

Kind of goes along with the lopsided trade deficits and NAFTA.

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2015, 09:49:30 PM »

Sometimes I wonder what it will be like without all the electronic gadgets we use daily.  If you follow the scriptures, it is predicted to come about (the fall of Babylon) in the next couple years with the invasion of the people from the north and their allies (Russia/Putin), prempted by an 'indignation'.  That indignation could very well be a massive EMP detonation over North America 20 or so miles above the continent that will render all electronic device unless hardened or protected by a Faraday cage, the power grid, every automobile and truck inoperative.

No electronic banking, no transportation, no light(electricity) or heat, water or anything.  No cell phones, computers, nothing.  The only thing that will work will be firerarms because the ignition of the propellant is by mechanical (not electronic) means.  No night vision scopes, no red dots.  Cross bows will work, long bows too.

If that occurs, then the Russians and their allies will invade 'babylon' and take it over, plundering it for it's natural resources and enslaving it's inhabitants (not that we aren't already indentured by the current regime already).

Make no mistake about it, The United States is loathed by the countries of the world and they would side with Russia inj a minute to overthrow 'Babylon'.

Life without electronics would be gruesome to say the least.

The USA tried that back in 1962 over the Pacific Ocean and knocked out some of the electrical and electronic components in Hawaii, particularly in Honolulu about 900 miles away. The damage was very limited compared to what it would be today because the electrical and electronic components of 1962 were much more resistant to the effects of EMP than the sensitive microelectronics of today.  Also, the Starfish Prime warhead was very inefficient at producing EMP. 

In testimony before the United States Congress House Armed Services Committee on October 7, 1999, the eminent physicist Dr. Lowell Wood, in talking about Starfish Prime and the related EMP-producing nuclear tests in 1962, stated,

"Most fortunately, these tests took place over Johnston Island in the mid-Pacific rather than the Nevada Test Site, or electromagnetic pulse would still be indelibly imprinted in the minds of the citizenry of the western U.S., as well as in the history books.   As it was, significant damage was done to both civilian and military electrical systems throughout the Hawaiian Islands, over 800 miles away from ground zero.  The origin and nature of this damage was successfully obscured at the time -- aided by its mysterious character and the essentially incredible truth."

http://www.futurescience.com/emp.html
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2015, 10:20:32 PM »

Reading that, I'd say the possibility is very real.  No destruction of resources, loss of life or radiation from an atomic bomb.  Just electronic and electrical silence.  That would immediately and permanently cripple this country and render it defenseless against foreign invasion.  Keep in mind that while our electronics and electrical system will be crippled, the invaders will have fully operational electronics and electrical systems...  They won't be exploding an emp over their continents.

The salvation is, of course, civillian arms.  A well armed malitia (citizens) can still defend the country while the electronic dependent military would be on 'vacation'.  No red dots or range finding illuminated optics would work, but plain old optical scopes and metal sights aren't impacgted by EMP.  Neither is the ignition system of a powder charge to accelerate a projectile down a bore, thats all mechanical.

Thats why I find it ironic that the current administration would like nothing better than to disarm the citizens.  Makes me think that there is some alterior motive, like an easy takeover by an enemy power, orchestrated by the government itself....  Pretty scary stuff.

Sounds like something Obama would do.

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2015, 10:32:30 PM »

"The United States is frequently crossed by picture-taking satellites that orbit at a height of 200 to 450 kilometers above the earth.  Just one of these satellites, carrying a few pounds of enriched plutonium instead of a camera, might touch off instant coast-to-coast pandemonium:   the U.S. power grid going out, all electrical appliances without a separate power supply (televisions, radios, computers, traffic lights) shutting down, commercial telephone lines going dead, special military channels barely working or quickly going silent."

I wonder if Russia or the USA already have them up there?
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2015, 10:44:13 PM »

I don't really want to find out first hand.  Life would become very cheap, very quickly.  It's a chilling scenario.  No food, no potable water, no heat, no light, no communications, nothing (except firearms of course).

Gets pretty dark at night without any lights..out here in the country.  Imagine what it would be like in a city, like Monroe or Toldeo.  Like rats on a sinking ship.

Martial law, of course but how would the population know without any form of communication.  besides, the military depends on electronics from battle sights to communications so without, they are helpless too.

I have a whole rootcellar full of canned food and fermented vegetables that require no refrigeration so I guess I'm sort of a prepper at heart.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2015, 10:46:15 PM »

...and I have that big rifle that shoots 1.5 miles accurately too...  (thanks Live, I knew I needed one... ;D)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2015, 10:01:02 AM »

I see MBT is in a 'close physical branches' phase again...

Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2015, 12:42:09 PM »

Their expansion into downriver probably isn't supporting the base
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2015, 01:39:40 PM »

Over the decades, I've seen MB&T do some questionable things....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up